What's new

Sharif to visit Saudi, China and Turkey

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan’s upcoming prime minister, will undertake whirlwind visit of Saudi Arabia, Turkey and China next month after assuming the office of the prime minister since Pakistan would like to discuss methods with world community to overcome its problems, especially the energy crisis.

Pakistan and China have already decided to convene a meeting of Joint Energy Working Group (EWG) to discuss pressing energy requirements of Pakistan and identify as to how this cooperation can move forward in future. The EWG will have an emergency meeting soon.

The Foreign Office has received dozens of invitations from world capitals for new prime minister to undertake visit to their respective country at the earliest but Nawaz Sharif will be visiting to the three countries on priority basis.

This is for him do or die..............A lizard in the mouth of a snake.............if he will not do anything about energy crisis....this nation is just on verge to do a long march towards Riwind.

ISLAMABAD: Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan’s upcoming prime minister, will undertake whirlwind visit of Saudi Arabia, Turkey and China next month after assuming the office of the prime minister since Pakistan would like to discuss methods with world community to overcome its problems, especially the energy crisis.

Pakistan and China have already decided to convene a meeting of Joint Energy Working Group (EWG) to discuss pressing energy requirements of Pakistan and identify as to how this cooperation can move forward in future. The EWG will have an emergency meeting soon.

The Foreign Office has received dozens of invitations from world capitals for new prime minister to undertake visit to their respective country at the earliest but Nawaz Sharif will be visiting to the three countries on priority basis.

Best of luck. I hope his visits will be fruitful and We will hear some good news.

He should not waste time on visits, but we are in IT era, can finalize things earlier and start things right away. Formalities can be continue afterwards. Especially this energy crisis needs to be removed quickly, even 12 hours can help most of the consumers.

He should not waste time on visits, but we are in IT era, can finalize things earlier and start things right away. Formalities can be continue afterwards. Especially this energy crisis needs to be removed quickly, even 12 hours can help most of the consumers.

what do you want him to EMAIL the Prime ministers of other countries? or skype with them? :lol: bhai it is necessary this is protocol you go sign MOUs etc

What a great brain you have dear.........You should be at..........

what do you want him to EMAIL the Prime ministers of other countries? or skype with them? :lol: bhai it is necessary this is protocol you go sign MOUs etc

Why not, we have lots of examples where work started before any formal agreements signed, even at government level.

I remember in my previous company, chairman brought a new bank (35% Shares) just talking over the virtual presence. His delegates were there. After 1 week Chairman went to that country and official signed the deal. And all merger strategies, planning was started right after that conference. (that's another thing, Chairman rejected all of the plans and let both banks to work independently)

What a great brain you have dear.........You should be at..........

No it's not a brain, But my field, where I always remain in urgency.. lol

Is he carrying the begging bowl with him as well ? LAANAT.

Compare this with last oath of PTI: Ham apney zor-e-bazoo eh bharosa karein gey.

No it's not a brain, But my field, where I always remain in urgency.. lol[/QUOTE]

"Some works" done in urgency dont give " desired " results paa g....

typical munafiq league nawaz ... he should have some self respect ..
may be he is going to suadis to thank them for the help they provided when he was in jail in the hijacking case

Though l don,t like PML-N. It is a good idea, all 3 have been great allies. It should be
China first
Turkey second
Saudi third

Though l don,t like PML-N. It is a good idea, all 3 have been great allies. It should be
China first
Turkey second
Saudi third

PTIans even Cry on these Visits............ :hitwall: yeh kon log hain?????????????
PML-N have Plans, Teams, Projects, Targets and they are trying to produce result ASAP...
instead of crying on PMLN why you PTIans didnt Glorify what your Super Natural and Super Smart guyz doing in KPK???
its seems like PTI is new PPP (if you haven't done anything, then put garbage on others efforts).

It should have been China, Turkey, Saudi and Iran. we should not neglect Iran and nor should we be involved in Saudi-Iran rivalry.
i Think at the moment Iran is not a good Option, we have Gas pipe line speed it up it will be enough, for me Nawaz should think and work like Baniyas... Keep every one Happy and milking them for boosting our economy.... Visit to Iran in Initial stages really pi** Americans and West.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom