What's new

Sharif family will sell Pakistan’s nuclear weapons if remains in power: Tahirul Qadri

aamirzs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAWALPINDI (Web Desk) – Pakistan Awami Tehreek chief Dr Tahirul Qadri has said Sharif family will sell Pakistan’s nuclear weapons if remains in power.

Addressing to Tehreek-e-Qasas rally, Qadri said that Nawaz family was not loyal to the country but working for India. He said India had been trying to save PM Nawaz’s government from last six months, adding that more than three hundred Indians were working in Sharif family’s sugar mills.

PAT’s rally was started from Rawalpindi’s Liaquat Bagh and conclude at Murree Road.

The law enforcement agencies made extraordinary arrangements for the security of the participants of the rally. Extra contingents of police and Rangers were deployed on the route of the rally.

He added that Sharif brother are spy of India ... they are making power plants in there mill which will up and running by 2017 and sell to public by 2018

He has document proof, which he showed on tv

TuQ will make sure that Pakistani nukes disappear, if he comes to power.

He added that Sharif brother are spy of India ... they are making power plants in there mill which will up and running by 2017 and sell to public by 2018

He has document proof, which he showed on tv
"document proof".

RAWALPINDI (Web Desk) – Pakistan Awami Tehreek chief Dr Tahirul Qadri has said Sharif family will sell Pakistan’s nuclear weapons if remains in power..

Says a guy who comes in every few years and asks for a billion rupees or else!! And lives in Canada on a Canadian passport!! I hope the Pakistani establishment is watching him.

Just recently, here is a list of serious anti-Pakistani actiity:
1) IK and this crazy Mullah starting these destructive crazy little sit-ins, etc.
2) Altaf asking Indians to cut Pakistan
3) Modi openly bringing up their involvement into Baluchistan and then into KPK, and Kashmir, etc.
4) Karzai bringing up Pashtunistan.

If anyone thinks all these events aren't connected, you are fooling yourselves!!

:lol: In next speech he will say that sharifs have a plan to hit Pakistan with the Moon and that he's got documentary evidences for that :lol: Such a douche
I at time wonder that how and for what he spoiled himself from a learned scholar to a political joker.

Watch after 28min's

He said ISI needs to check these documents, if they found it not correct then they can punish me.

What a joker he is .... and what a joker imran khan is turning into

hqdefault.jpg

Nawaz was a servant to Mr Qadri, and I heard from my mother , that Nawaz sharif carried Mr Qadri during haj on his shoulders back in day

hqdefault.jpg

And again
revolution.png

So as you know there is a Saying

"RAG RAG SE WAQIF HONA"

Qadri knows every little tiny detail about Nawaz Family and NAWAZ

an-old-video-of-nawaz-sharif-and-dr-tahir-ul-qadri-showing-their-great-love.jpg

Nawaz Qadri ki plate main biryani and booti dalta tha

And he used to bring Qadri's shoes and put it under his feet so he could wear the shoes

Now Nawaz shairf has a new , friend

nawaz1.png

Prablam is this , this Nawaz & Shabaz have Tax Evasion & Money Laundering cases against them. While Shabaz has ordered killing of Qadri's supporters. Criminal Offence

This is how he speaks in India !!!
Nawaz's view about Kargil (Minute 2:10-2:35)
This guy is not fit to Lead Pakistan

Facts:
Since 2016 Nawaz's main goal is to ensure Army head retires

Act 1: Campaign against Election result (Longest protest in history, 5-6 Months was not covered in international media)
End Result : Terrorist Attack diverted National Attention, I think it was Children School was attacked by militants
Reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadi_March (126 days protest against rigging)

Historic outcome: The contested seats were reviewed and few showed up being bogus results , nullifying results however not all seats were allowed to be reviewed. The attack of militants against School children , left the nation shocked and the protest was ended. To help army's cause to focus fight against terrorism

Act 2: Campaign against his Panama Leaks allegations
End result : He stated he had to have a heart operation and escaped the country (2-3 Months)
Historic outcome: Amounting Evidence against Money Laundering, details emerged of fake names used , and how money was transferred under friends names all over TV channels
It is impossible his 9-10 year old songs could run a company as claimed by him.
Video evidence against whole family where they "admit" not having property but later exposed by Panama Leaks

His children were 8-10 year old so it is impossible that they managed to run and become head of Multi-million dollar companies, he was banned from taking any $$$ from Pakistan when he was kicked out of nation for corruption
Panama-sharifs.png

Act 3: Indian Spy caught
End result : Terrorist attack to divert attention in media away from Nawaz. There was allegation he hired Un Authorized Indian workers (some may be spies)
Historic outcome:
The spy was caught by Military operations civilian government. Nawaz mean while was busy inviting Modi to his Family's wedding just before the incident where Indian SPY was found operating in GAWADAR

• Allegations started to emerge that Nawaz's factories were hiring Indian workers and some SPY agents may have infiltrated using the open invite policy

2F9BD38B00000578-3374166-image-a-24_1451068631228.jpg

Act 4: Lawyers started a campaign in Quetta against Corruption by Nawaz sharif
End result : Bomb Blast in Quetta killing lawers
Historic outcome: Lawyer community silenced remember it was Lawyer movement that changed Musharaf government

origin_7d08f7f1a5f371644461776614e220f7

Act 5: PTI/Qadri announcement for campaign against corruption
End result : Altaf Hussain started a "RANT" to cause cancellation of Jalsa and movemet against Nawaz. Nawaz had close ties to MQM post Zia Ul Haq time to come to power. In return he would give MQM free hand in Karachi

When MQM leadership was in prison who came to rescue NAWAZ sharif , helped release the workers put in prison by Rangers

During 80's and 90's politics the two groups worked closely to keep MQM in power in Karachi and in return MQM provided nawaz necessary seats to run country

Dg-Rangers-Gen-Bilal-Media-Talk-Over-MQM-Attack-On-Ary-660x330.jpg

Historic Outcome: MQM disturbances favours Nawaz most as it silences his critics and also ensures military head retires. 30 More days passed from retirement of Army General

Act 5: PTI/Qadri Announce FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!!!

End result : National Campaign was launched once more this time a FINAL ULTIMATUM given
that Nawaz sharif's PALACE WILL BE PLACE OF FINAL SHOWDOWN

Demand:
  • OUST CORRUPT HEAD OF STATE NAWAZ (PTI)
  • CRIME CASE AGAINST SHABAZ for 2014 Killings of civilians

Historic Outcome: TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON NAWAZ SHARIF IT IS OVER

Last edited:
Come on take your check and GTFO of Pakistan already :lol:

:rofl: I couldn't have said it better myself. Perfect sentence, explains start to end :tup::tup:. The whole story in one sentence. Its all about a f*cking check. People should realize how anti-Pakistani this situation is!!

Nawaz was a servant to Mr Qadri, and I heard from my mother , that Nawaz sharif carrier Mr Qadri during haj on his shoulders back in day

What you are forgetting is, eating together is one thing. But joining Imran F. Khan to do anti-country sit-ins, causing billions of loss and global embarrassment by attacking a country's parliaments are two different things. Eating with someone isn't a crime. Attacking the parliament with one, is a treason punished by death penalty under majority of the constitutions around the globe!!

At this time in Pakistan's history, neither this insane Mullah, nor Imran F. Khan should be allowed to derails the system.

Just a few days ago, you had a statement from Modi about direct involvement into Pakistan (Baluchistan, Kashmir, etc) and today, Karzai wanted a Pashtunistan (like I've been writing about for 4 years now). And then you had the MQM idiot from London. So these two, shouldn't be allowed to create any anarchy like before. This is a make or break time for Pakistan. You can't afford to break it, so help make it!

Wasn't there a rumour that Pakistan sold Saudi Arabia nuclear weapons?

:rofl: I couldn't have said it better myself. Perfect sentence, explains start to end :tup::tup:. The whole story in one sentence. Its all about a f*cking check. People should realize how anti-Pakistani this situation is!!

What you are forgetting is, eating together is one thing. But joining Imran F. Khan to do anti-country sit-ins, causing billions of loss and global embarrassment by attacking a country's parliaments are two different things. Eating with someone isn't a crime. Attacking the parliament with one, is a treason punished by death penalty under majority of the constitutions around the globe!!

At this time in Pakistan's history, neither this insane Mullah, nor Imran F. Khan should be allowed to derails the system.

Just a few days ago, you had a statement from Modi about direct involvement into Pakistan (Baluchistan, Kashmir, etc) and today, Karzai wanted a Pashtunistan (like I've been writing about for 4 years now). And then you had the MQM idiot from London. So these two, shouldn't be allowed to create any anarchy like before. This is a make or break time for Pakistan. You can't afford to break it, so help make it!

BHART MAIN jai economy , nawaz ki hakumat khatam hogi first, just like that Altaf bhai was finished

This happened in Nawaz sharif's jurisdiction !!! against unarmed people !!! and for that the people involved will be brought to justice!!!

Not accepted!!! In Pakistan which is why we have a movement against this Corrupt Political Head Nawaz & his goon brother !!!! and politicians (Nawaz League)

Similar same behavior not accepted in Kashmir

First we will clean our own HOUSE!!!

Motor way nahi , we need a working Government, we don't need this RAW agent and his brother - we need Government where political leaders change every 4-5 years

We don't need this government where 99% police is there to protect politicians

Nawaz Sharif & Shabaz sharif ki Aeent se Aeent bajain ge !! to get Justice for people who lost their lives in 2014, and Panama Leaks money will be recovered one way or other

15704371-Vector-Illustration-of-a-fist-holding-a-hammer-in-the-style-of-Russian-Constructivist-propaganda-pos-Stock-Vector.jpg

We are coming NAWAZ SHARIF & SHABAZ SHARIF @ RIWIND !!!!! PALACE

raiwind.png

WE ARE COMING !!!!!! PEOPLE ARE COMING !!!!!

A palace !!! He lives in a MASSIVE PALACE

Last edited:
This happened in Nawaz sharif's jurisdiction !!! against unarmed people !!! and for that the people involved will be brought to justice!!!

I became the King of England in NS's time too. Now get the f-off!! Go find some sense as your head clarly needs it. Selfish people like you, a total of a few million want to derail the wish of a huge majority which is growing in every single by-elections.

Learn the value of the democracy or move to Afghanistan :rofl:. Pakistan is a growing democratic republic and doesn't have room for people like you who are extremist minded with everything they dislike. Anything you think took place in NS's rule and was illegal, don't bi*tch about it. File a case in the supreme court. Enough of this cry baby drama!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom