What's new

Share your hobbies here!

He seems to be a son of powerful Sardar of Balochistan.
That was my first guess,American weapons are easily available in Baluchistan.I bought a Colt Columbus from there and it has the following engraved on it"Property of US Army".

in america can you just get a gun and shoot in the forest

30K is a lot, but i bet those must be of very good quality, The red dot I have on mine is an inexpensive one, was around $150 I guess, Saiga 12 will be super fun gun, post pics when you get it.
Currently I own a FA cugir M10, Mosin Nagant, Marlin XS7 0.308 (7.62 Nato), Marlin 795 .22, Mossberg 500 12G, Maverick 88 12G, Norinco SKS, Smith and Wesson Sigma 9mm, Berreta 92FS 9mm.

I am try to get soviet bloc weaponry as often as possible, but in california there are too many restrictions, I have my eye on a CZ 52 and a tt-33 both in 7.62 x 25. Apart from that also in process to buy a S&W 22A 5" .22 for my gf.

Have you ever gotten any stuff from the dera, their craftsmanship is very impressive from what I have seen online.

I usually read books (religion, international relations, foreign language studies) and do fitness or cardio at home. But I want to find some other hobby too that I can do outside. I don't know yet what.

i do bodybuilding but left for a year and a half and got smaller

I usually read books (religion, international relations, foreign language studies) and do fitness or cardio at home. But I want to find some other hobby too that I can do outside. I don't know yet what.

Metaldetector nothing for you?

I do parkour(dont ask me for video, cuz I am still in a beginner stage :P )Swimming, COD, supernatural series, Historical novels, travelling ( specially searching for new food points , actually M a "khaba Lover" here you can hear the threat for "khabas" from my lahori blood :D ) always learning new strategies of internet marketing, facebooking..etc Still looking for hobbies ! do you guys have some suggestions for me ? :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom