What's new

Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

And mine? My countrymen and women? By 1951, two and a half million of them had become refugees - including my family. My father's land was Bikrampur, part of Dhaka; my mother's people were from Kulokathi, in Barisal. Whole sections of the families are missing, we don't know where, or how. One branch turned up unexpectedly in north Bengal, after 10 years of completely losing touch with the others.

A lot of Muslims died during Partition; today they are 18% of our population. A lot of Hindus died during Partition; ask yourself and check for yourself what happened to them.

So if it helps you forget, go ahead and do your Ghazwa-e-Hind. It isn't that you haven't been trying ever since 47.

EDIT: Sorry for derailing thread, someone took my post wayy too seriously. We can carry on in another thread another time, Uncle Joe.

2FSiU7JfEJk.jpg

A lot of Muslims died during Partition; today they are 18% of our population. A lot of Hindus died during Partition; ask yourself and check for yourself what happened to them.
Not in Punjab or Jammu(where it was actually dogra state sponsored genocide)

Not in Punjab or Jammu(where it was actually dogra state sponsored genocide)

Not correct chief, although this is not the thread in which to go into this. Tell me where and I'll shift there. Both the Punjab and Jammu saw horrific Hindu genocide.

Back
Top Bottom