What's new

Shanghai pentagon?

This is one great way to Insult America. It really appears to be a shopping mall and I would love to see if the inner-most circle of Pentagon has nothing but toilets.

I Love you China and for many reasons now.

Last edited:
What?! Arabic numbers, like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
If you are not friendly to Islam, stop using it. :cheesy:

The Arabic numerals are the ten digits (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). They are descended from Indian numerals and the Hindu-Arabic numeral system developed by Indian mathematicians, by which a sequence of digits such as "975" is read as a whole number. The Indian numerals were adopted by the Persian mathematicians in India, and passed on to the Arabs further west. The numerals were modified in shape as they were passed along, and developed their European shapes by the time they reached North Africa. From there they were transmitted to Europe in the Middle Ages. The use of Arabic numerals spread around the world through European trade, books and colonialism. Today they are the most common symbolic representation of numbers in the world.:partay:

Arabic numerals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/numbers/arab/index.htm

Guess who has to stop using the number system now.....

Nice...
Well if you sell weapons here in return of sovereignty of other countries then of course this IS PENTAGON.

The Arabic numerals are the ten digits (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). They are descended from Indian numerals and the Hindu-Arabic numeral system developed by Indian mathematicians, by which a sequence of digits such as "975" is read as a whole number. The Indian numerals were adopted by the Persian mathematicians in India, and passed on to the Arabs further west. The numerals were modified in shape as they were passed along, and developed their European shapes by the time they reached North Africa. From there they were transmitted to Europe in the Middle Ages. The use of Arabic numerals spread around the world through European trade, books and colonialism. Today they are the most common symbolic representation of numbers in the world.:partay:

Arabic numerals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arabic Numerals

Guess who has to stop using the number system now.....

What are you talking about? Chinese can't count? Think hard, think abacas. Every ancient civilizations knew how to keep count, I am talking about the `symbols', they are Arabic. Stop using it. Use your ancient Indian symbols. I am sure it will come natural.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom