What's new

Shameless idiots mock Abrar-ul-Haq for criticizing the current upbringing by the 'modern' mothers

He is a known painda

was growing his mustache, trying to act like a Chaudhary from the 70s Punjabi movie, saying I am jutt, jutt,jutt in every sentence,

I am a jutt I'll win the election just because of my clan alone (jutt majority region)

got his a** handed to him by a seemingly educated, well spoken PMLN guy, and as far as I know non-jutt ...
lol think people still living in the 60s...

This guys a f-ing meme
Yes educated PML N guy who is corrupt to the core. This sheer defence of corruption will only make sure that Pakistan also turns into Afghanistan. This guy has done more for people of its area then you ever can. And he is right. First mother used to be famous for telling Islamic stories to children now they are famous for handing over mobile phones and play baby shark thousand times.

I didn't know why some meme's kept popping up on Facebook one of them said, "He goes from Kina Kina Jana Billo Day Khar to Billo Aye to lecturing mothers".

Until I saw this video and connected the dots, Lol.
Born again .... like his leader.
Kinnay kinnay jaana e billo day ghar say namoos e rasalat pr jaan bhi qurban hai tk ka safar. He made some incendiary videos against PML-N when that artificial crisis of oath was created just before the 2018 elections. I think Ahsan Iqbal was also shot in the same time window by some Barelvi Aashiq. Ahsan Iqbal is from the same constituency as him, isn't he?
Disclaimer: I do not know what he has said now, but considering his trajectory, it could hardly be sensible, but then again, even broken clocks are right twice a day.

Islamabad nu Ayee Fax, Personal opinion dene pe kare ga tax... :partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom