@Patriots

item bomb :rofl::rofl: there is height of political brainwashing :disagree:
@Leader @Jazzbot @mafiya

Last edited by a moderator:
1003755_568071746588829_471870765_n.jpg

@Patriots

item bomb :rofl::rofl: there is height of political brainwashing :disagree:
@Leader @Jazzbot @mafiya

Quaid e Azam fought three enemies simultaneously through his pen, speeches and will without indulging in mudslinging, spouting random outbursts, every move he made was cold and calculated. he united all sects of muslims of subcontinent at one platform

AQ khan diatribes against Samar mubarikmand, Dr Munir Khan is well known. He didn't united muslims of Pakistan under one platform

Unki jooti jitnaa bhe abdul qadeer khan ho jaye to I will give my vote to him.

Sardar Shahid Rehan comment seems too bitter yet what he said is a reality of AQ khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Quaid e Azam fought three enemies simultaneously through his pen, speeches and will without indulging in mudslinging, spouting random outbursts, every move he made was cold and calculated. he united all sects of muslims of subcontinent under on Flag

Unki jooti jitnaa bhe abdul qadeer khan ho jaye to I will give my vote to him.

Sardar Shahid Rehan comment seems too bitter yet what he said is a reality of AQ khan

whatever you said i fully disagree with, yes quaid e azam did a lot of efforts and he is our founder so he deserves respect

but since when a guy with media celebrity status who did nothing to pakistan except playing cricket and winning us cricket world be comparable to a guy who is the founder of nuclear pakistan

this is very shameful how politics is making people lose respect of our national heroes like abdul qadeer khan

no wonder we are such a mess today

Few amongst us have a knack to make a God out of someone.Well very respectfully Dr.Qadir khan is not a someone to be exact.
But still, we should let a hero be a "Hero" during his life time, if he fulfills the criteria and his work brings a sense of security.

I'm not surprised looking at the history : we were bound to get others' habits.Lately it's more of becoming a nature though.
Let's just keep the respect alive for that man.

whatever you said i fully disagree with, yes quaid e azam did a lot of efforts and he is our founder so he deserves respect

but since when a guy with media celebrity status who did nothing to pakistan except playing cricket and winning us cricket world be comparable to a guy who is the founder of nuclear pakistan

this is very shameful how politics is making people lose respect of our national heroes like abdul qadeer khan

no wonder we are such a mess today

Founder of nuclear Pakistan. Wrong, totally wrong, you need to read Pakistan nuclear history

National hero lost respect when he became egotistical and tried to smuggle a letter through his daughter which compromised national security. That letter told the extensive chinese help we received in Nuke program

So when he was put in isolation by Musharraf, the great national hero tried to expose chinese involvement in our nuke program

Did you ever hear Samar mubarakmand indulging in politics, diatribes or claiming the credit of Nuke program despite being in charge of team who prepared,assembled and detonated atom bombs on 28 MAY at chaghi and from day one when our nuke program started, he was involved

So Respect that AQ earned lost long ago

Founder of nuclear Pakistan. Wrong, totally wrong, you need to read Pakistan nuclear history

National hero lost respect when he became egotistical and tried to smuggle a letter through his daughter which compromised national security. That letter told the extensive chinese help we received in Nuke program

So when he was put in isolation by Musharraf, the great national hero tried to expose chinese involvement in our nuke program

Did you ever hear Samar mubarakmand indulging in politics, diatribes or claiming the credit of Nuke program despite being in charge of team who prepared,assembled and detonated atom bombs on 28 MAY at chaghi and from day one when our nuke program started, he was involved

So Respect that AQ earned lost long ago

never heard about the letter,

everybody knows about chinese help for pakistan to set up nuclear reactors so its a no brainer and a very obvious fact

but he was put in the jail for a long time after he covered up the nuclear smuggling of pakistan which he didnt deserve

and yes he has a lot of respect even today its just PTI waalas who dont give him respect and we all know why PTIian dont give him respect

its because of AQ khan's anti PTI and imran's statement

when some illeterate guy doesnt even know how an atomic bomb is spelled and calls it item bomb then its quite evident that how its a political matter for PTIians which is very disgraceful

never heard about the letter,

everybody knows about chinese help for pakistan to set up nuclear reactors so its a no brainer and a very obvious fact

but he was put in the jail for a long time after he covered up the nuclear smuggling of pakistan which he didnt deserve

and yes he has a lot of respect even today its just PTI waalas who dont give him respect and we all know why PTIian dont give him respect

its because of AQ khan's anti PTI and imran's statement

What the letter told was specific things china provided us, names of people involved, and we tested our nuclear bomb in china!

Behti Gangaa mai sab hath dho rahy thay, Generals,scientists under the patronage of AQ Khan. You should read about AQ Khan netwok which even supplied nuke plant components to India and both India and AQ khan didn't knew they are buying and selling from each other as India thought it is buying such things from black market

Irrespective of political affiliations, Those who knew what AQ khan did, his history, the whole history of our nuke program, His propaganda campaign against his rival scientists, don't respect him at all

PTI and IK is not a GOD that they are immune from criticism or negative publicity, so grow up and start thinking like a sensible person

some PTI fan even called imran khan imam mehdi :rofl::rofl:

very shameful politics

You go to any length to defend altaf hussain statements of breaking pakistan in India, At teen talwar and elsewhere and wholeheartedly defends MQM

So retards exists every where, It's common phenomenon. You generalizing PTI fans is like pot calling the kettle black

What the letter told was specific things china provided us, names of people involved, and we tested our nuclear bomb in china!

Behti Gangaa mai sab hath dho rahy thay, Generals,scientists under the patronage of AQ Khan. You should read about AQ Khan netwok which even supplied nuke plant components to India and both India and AQ khan didn't knew they are buying and selling from each other as India thought it is buying such things from black market

Irrespective of political affiliations, Those who knew what AQ khan did, his history, the whole history of our nuke program, His propaganda campaign against his rival scientists, don't respect him at all

PTI and IK is not a GOD that they are immune from criticism or negative publicity, so grow up and start thinking like a sensible person

but if others were involved then why was AQ khan only persecuted and why not others?

second, what ever AQ khan tried to do villified others its his morals, and his achievements itself speak and his morals are a different issue

moral wise imran is a very ghatiya politican who is protecting fake degree waalas and importd feudal lords in his party, sold tickets for millions of rupees

so lets not bring the moral issue here

moral wise imran is a very degraded guy who till date doesnt accept his daughter and refuses to accept the parenthood, and is just saving his face here

but if others were involved then why was AQ khan only persecuted and why not others?

second, what ever AQ khan tried to do villified others its his morals, and his achievements itself speak and his morals are a different issue

moral wise imran is a very ghatiya politican who is protecting fake degree waalas and importd feudal lords in his party, sold tickets for millions of rupees

moral wise imran is a very degraded guy who till date doesnt accept his daughter and refuses to accept the parenthood, and is just saving his face here

Based on this post, I should open a new thread with title " Ghatiya people speaking about Imran Khan" :yay: :yay:

Let the old man live in his fantasy world. He considers himself a leader for what? A guy who don't even acknowledge his team's efforts and take complete credit for a team work is a big liar and an idiot. You are a disputed hero, leader is way bigger thing..

About IK, I won't say he's a leader of Jinnah's caliber unless he proves his metal. Yes I'm his supporter and admirer but matching Jinnah's legacy is not a joke. I think IK is the one who can reform this country and can push it out of its current mess. But IK needs to prove his worth in KPK and in center after next elections In Sha Allah..

Even having a disastrous personal life doesn't mean the person cannot be a great leader. Even Jinnah himself had issues in his personal life. And people like you said similar things about Jinnah as well. He was also labeled British Agent and a Kafir.. So what point you want to make here??

Such a pity that people like you only have moral allegations against IK and had same allegations against Jinnah. Because you people can do nothing else instead of bragging about their personal life. Both were leaders, talk more about their policies. British India wasn't affected by Jinnah's personal life, and Pakistan also isn't getting affected by IK's personal life..

Also even AQ Khan has lots of moral problems..

I can give you ten examples from history where a person having disastrous person life became a great leader for his nation and turned things around big time. History still remembers their names in golden words. While crazy and desperate critics like you only went on to disappear in dust for nothing..

Even having a disastrous personal life doesn't mean the person cannot be a great leader. Even Jinnah himself had issues in his personal life. And people like you said similar things about Jinnah as well. He was also labeled British Agent and a Kafir.. So what point you want to make here?? Such a pity that people like you only have moral allegations against IK and had same allegations against Jinnah. Because you people can do nothing else instead of bragging about their personal life. Both were leaders, talk more about their policies. British India wasn't affected by Jinnah's personal life, and Pakistan also isn't getting affected by IK's personal life..

Also even AQ Khan has lots of moral problems..

sorry i dont consider imran khan as a leader, pardon me but i dont, its not like i have a political grudge, i dont even think altaf is a leader

yes imran is a good guy and he is very dedicated but he is not the leader, yes he is visionary but he has a very blurry vision ;) and any guy who has a vision doesnt necessarily mean he is a leader

leaders are born my friend they arnt made

if imran was a leader he would have transformed his party into a great party without lotas and taking help, and you know he didnt have to wait for years to become a so called leader, political leader i mean

even in cricket the main brain behind imran's captaincy was javed miandad imran was incapable of making decisions

imran was infact very lucky that he won us the world cup, pakistan had nearly lost

the one great leader is musharraf maybe because he appears very solid character

imrans always says one thing one day changes his statement another day

those guys arnt leaders

also after so much overseas funding imran couldnt transform PTI into a big party in punjab, he just got those usual lota seats, so he actually failed

in KPK people had no other choice then PTI and still PTI didnt secure a clear majority

AQ khan is a leader, and i think so because of the way he talks, and he also appears a solid character

jinnah was never let down by his own country for his services

imagine one guy who gives his good life, his job, he sacrifices a lot for pakistan, he cant go outside pakistan, he cant have a peaceful life, he is constantly under threat, he gives away his reputation in the company he worked, he sacrificed his children;s youth for working for pakistan and so many uncountable sacrifices just to make pakistan a defending nation, and a guy who infact was the brains of the team which made pakistan nuclear bomb

that my dear is true leadership

i dont think that imran sacrificed as much as dr qadeer did

imagine one guy who gives his good life, his job, he sacrifices a lot for pakistan, he cant go outside pakistan, he cant have a peaceful life, he is constantly under threat, he gives away his reputation in the company he worked, he sacrificed his children;s youth for working for pakistan and so many uncountable sacrifices just to make pakistan a defending nation, and a guy who infact was the brains of the team which made pakistan nuclear bomb

that my dear is true leadership

And then imagine the same person boast of those times, looking down on hundreds of others who sacrificed the same things. True leadership, eh?

Question: Do you know anything about the nuclear fuel cycle?

Back
Top Bottom