What's new

'Shame Games' Put India Further Behind China

The media always exaggerates everything. They just want to sell more papers.

Before the Beijing Olympics, the media wrote all these negative stories about "toxic pollution" and possible "separatist attacks".

Now, nobody even remembers it.

After India pulls off a successful CWG, no one will remember these negative stories either.

Bang on target there!!

Exaggerated,the best description!

One should remember than media wants to make their news spicy just to earn some bucks.

Canadian sports minister terms CWG media reports 'exaggerated'

I m living in Delhi and i find the city improved at hectic rate!
City is almost perfect to host such a big event,yea there might be some problems with the Games Village,but that can be dealt with.

Now I can understand how the Chinese must have felt at that time. I was wondering why some Chinese posters are making such a big deal about media coverage in 2008 before the olympics! Now I understand.

:lol::lol: i wonder why Indians always try to hide behind comparison with other countries

hey look it happened in Beijing Olympics oh but ahh you forgot the Western Media was using the those games in China for taking political mileage and meddling in Chinese internal affairs whereas here in this case its not about Indian political system but the mess up at the CWGs games

:lol::lol: i wonder why Indians always try to hide behind comparison with other countries

hey look it happened in Beijing Olympics oh but ahh you forgot the Western Media was using the those games in China for taking political mileage and meddling in Chinese internal affairs whereas here in this case its not about Indian political system but the mess up at the CWGs games

Auntie Jana, the Proof of the Pudding is in the Eating.

Let us see who has to Eat Crow.

Grandpa you can enjoy the putting as its good for oldies. But heck the pudding has already been contaminated

murakh! Auntie nahi..Rani Troll baluc ki ... You see people keep talkin but you should alwayz mind own buisness ,its their job to talk.. So rani troll keep talking.

I m living in Delhi and i find the city improved at hectic rate!
City is almost perfect to host such a big event,yea there might be some problems with the Games Village,but that can be dealt with.

had a look at those photos available on flickr, New Delhi can definitely become better than the Shanghai in 1949 in 5 years.

please keep the good work.

btw, I am not kidding, the gap is about 50-60 years. I remember how Shanghai looks like in 1980s, it was about 2-3 times better than today's New Delhi.

Grandpa you can enjoy the putting as its good for oldies. But heck the pudding has already been contaminated

hahaha angur khate hai nai .? Jab deka kuch hai nahi to chalo baal ki khaal nikale.

Back to topic as i said b4 its all on media by keep rolling same pics ..

I recommend a course in logical reasoning for you. The Chinese poster mentioned something about the media and how the Chinese were affected by it, and I replied to him. One has to be incredibly dense and thick to talk nonsense about 'comparison' with other countries.

If anything, it is the Pakistani posters here who keep shooting off China's back, having nothing of their own to talk about.

I recommend a course in logical reasoning for you. The Chinese poster mentioned something about the media and how the Chinese were affected by it, and I replied to him. One has to be incredibly dense and thick to talk nonsense about 'comparison' with other countries.

If anything, it is the Pakistani posters here who keep shooting off China's back, having nothing of their own to talk about.

let's just have a look at the topic of this thread, just for one second please:

'Shame Games' Put India Further Behind China.

It is all about comparison. If you are not interested, you should not show up in this thread in the first place.

let's just have a look at the topic of this thread, just for one second please:

'Shame Games' Put India Further Behind China.

It is all about comparison. If you are not interested, you should not show up in this thread in the first place.

alrite why u showing up here mate ? You not even chinese or pakistani hope so..

"Shame Games " really ?

Who comes up with this ****
An entire industry designed to take advantage of negative outlooks.

Auntie Jana, many thanks for wanting me to be your Grandpa but it is physically impossible as I am younger than you.

Thanks again.

God Bless You.

murakh! Auntie nahi..Rani Troll baluc ki ... You see people keep talkin but you should alwayz mind own buisness ,its their job to talk.. So rani troll keep talking.

Sorry, I cannot understand part of the language used - good, bad or indifferent.

Please do translate it into simple, ordinary, working peoples' English so that I can reply - if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom