What's new

Shall I come in front of ghq and burn my self with fire and commit suicide ?

Until then crawl back to your hole because you are 10 days late on this thread let me be what I am.
You want to burn yourself and commit suicide, its your choice, visit a psychologist in CMH instead of dancing infront of GHQ.

You want to burn yourself and commit suicide, its your choice, visit a psychologist in CMH instead of dancing infront of GHQ.

you know i have a strong feeling that PA would take 27th strike to a whole new level if Kashmiri's indeed has helped us in previous wars , and now they are reluctant to go in by themselves and Kashmiri's will still wont come out to help , In 71 there were around 1.5 to 200,000 Mukthi Bahini fighters attacking PA almost daily , without a proper uprising and full fledged Armed Militia disrupting IA convoy's and ambushing them, attack their barracks , blowing up Bridges , PA will (if) able to cross the LoC wont be able to sustain the hold and hence IA will throw larger numbers of troops at our way. All they have to do it keep the war going until one of us will be out of ammunition and fuel reserves, and by the looks it will be us who will run out of these things first .

Last edited:
you know i have a strong feeling that PA would take 27th strike to a whole new level if Kashmiri's indeed has helped us in previous wars , and now they are reluctant to go in by themselves and Kashmiri's will still wont come out to help , In 71 there were around 1.5 to 200,000 Mukthi Bahini fighters attacking PA almost daily , without a proper uprising and full fledged Armed Militia disrupting IA convoy's and ambushing them, attack their barracks , blowing up Bridges , PA will (if) able to cross the LoC wont be able to sustain the hold and hence IA will throw larger numbers of troops at our way. All they have to do it keep the war going until one of us will be out of ammunition and fuel reserves, and by the looks it will be us who will run out of these things first .
Map is Courtesy of Indian Member Nilgiri.
https://pichub.site/images/2019/06/07/orbatv3.jpg

See PAs locations on the west and North west, pretty weak. That is the area of kargil.

Now tell me what kashmiris did when indians were moving formations from East to west and north west?
Nothing.

Map is Courtesy of Indian Member Nilgiri.
https://pichub.site/images/2019/06/07/orbatv3.jpg

See PAs locations on the west and North west, pretty weak. That is the area of kargil.

Now tell me what kashmiris did when indians were moving formations from East to west and north west?
Nothing.

and they still won't do anything is what i fear , so Attacking IA will be our mistake at this point as we wont gain anything but lose whatever image we have manage to make after the WoT .and not to forget those thousands of soldiers who will die in the process .

Back
Top Bottom