What's new

Shakti 2018

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
The Combat Training Center of Mailly-Le-Camp hosted two hundred soldiers of the 2nd Marine Infantry regiment and forty five soldiers from the Indian battalion of Gurkha Rifles.

This is the fourth edition of this exercise after a first edition in 2011 in the foothills of the Himalayas,a second edition in 2013 in the French Alps and a third in the Rajasthan desert in 2016.

Through "Shakti", the French and Indian armies are able to train,share and learn from each other's experience and expertise

These exercises alongside those involving both navies (Varuna) and both air forces (Garuda) are an integral part of the Strategic Defense Partnership concluded in 1998 between France and India.

Appreciate Ghurkas with Famas.:D

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

"French and Indian soldiers,brothers in arms in tactical combat".

"
s7.jpg

Every Regiment in Indian armed forces are the best. Don’t ever think to mess with them
How can they all be best ...it is like declaring all the children in the school stood first in the exams... I said in Gangadesh army so
Think of messing them...in fact as we speak here, some Pakistani soldiers are messing with them..I don't know if you read the news or not but screams of your media reach Antarctica.

Last edited:
How can they all be best ...it is like declaring all the children in the school stood first in the exams... I said in Gangadesh army so
Think of messing them...in fact as we speak here, some Pakistani soldiers are messing with them..I don't know if you read the news or not but screams of your media reach Antarctica.

Read history of each regiment
You know what I mean

Every Regiment in Indian armed forces are the best. Don’t ever think to mess with them...:-)

Every Regiment in Indian armed forces are the best. Don’t ever think to mess with them

Well we mess with them by sniping them in there 1*1 hole every other day..So don't tell us .. Talking tough don't make you best ..Stay in limits and stay on topic

Well we mess with them by sniping them in there 1*1 hole every other day..So don't tell us .. Talking tough don't make you best ..Stay in limits and stay on topic
Do you think your's not made any holes. In asymmetric warfare damages are both ways.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom