What's new

Shahrukh Jatoi with Help of Sindh Government is Living a Comfortable and Lavish Life in a Private Hospital

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
کراچی: (دنیا نیوز) شاہ زیب قتل کیس میں مرکزی مجرم شاہ رخ جتوئی سے متعلق اہم انکشافات سامنے آگئے۔ ذرائع کے مطابق شاہ رخ جتوئی کئی ماہ سے جیل کے بجائے نجی اسپتال میں زندگی گزار رہا ہے۔

ذرائع کے مطابق شاہ رخ جتوئی گزری میں واقع غیر معروف نجی اسپتال میں رہ رہا ہے۔ شاہ رخ جتوئی اسپتال کی بالائی منزل پر شاہانہ زندگی گزار رہا ہے۔ اسپتال شاہ رخ جتوئی کے خاندان نے کرائے پر حاصل کر رکھا ہے۔ شاہ رخ جتوئی کو پرائیویٹ اسپتال میں محکمہ داخلہ سندھ کے حکم پر منتقل کیا گیا۔ محکمہ داخلہ جیل سے پرائیوٹ اسپتال منتقل کرنے کے پیچھے سندھ کی اعلیٰ شخصیت کا ہاتھ ہے۔ شاہ رخ جتوئی سزا یافتہ مجرم اور قیدی کے بجائے عام انسانوں والی زندگی گزار رہا ہے۔

خیال رہے شاہ رخ جتوئی نے شاہ زیب خان کو دسمبر 2012 میں فائرنگ کر کے قتل کر دیا تھا۔

If state will save people like him, then mark my words, no one's daughter is safe.

Idhr target killers ni varty ??

In Hyena culture of Sindh, your birth rank decides how your life will unfold. The higher the rank, the more privileged and entitled one becomes.

Prisons in Sindh are best at providing a platform for career paths like chief minister, governors and presidents.

Most of the hospitals in Sindh have special accommodations for those willing to trust the government than state institutions.

Where are our famous judges ?? Kutt@y ki dumain

In Hyena culture of Sindh, your birth rank decides how your life will unfold. The higher the rank, the more privileged and entitled one becomes.

Very wrong to generalize entire community and culture in hate / vengeance ... suggest delete / edit your comment !

Very wrong to generalize entire community and culture in hate / vengeance ... suggest delete / edit your comment !

I didn't say Sindhi culture. I said Hyena culture which is rampant and goes unabated if not encouraged.

A bastard being protected by a government of bastards! I usually don't say such things but this murder, more than others, shakes one to the core on account of the injustice of it. While I don't know the victim's family, I was left speechless by the suffering of the mother who, under unimaginable pressure, was forced to forgive this bastard Jatoi.

Back
Top Bottom