What's new

Shahid Masood discusses rise of liberal fascism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mods

Please take notice and appropriate action against sectarian hatred on this thread. There should be zero tolerance against this blatant ignorance.

@Winchester

Please go stop them at Iran border lol, there also this shia mafia will come saying that these trained battle hardened terrorists are Pak nationals and we will go to court against you if you don't release this is the real problem for Pakistan.

Without knowing the jerk Salman Haider all of the shia mafia with help of fake news and fairy tales of his family, are going after everyone from state to religious groups just to apply pressure on the authorities to produce that sick animal as if though they have him. They are using these activists and paid journos for their cause not even wanting to know what that animal Salman haider used to do.

There ae lot of shias in those security hired by bahrain, as far as yemen is concerned your stupid info. has gone a little further than the truth ther are'nt there. Anyhow shias whould start from themselves ask their fellow shias not to go to bahrain, btw there is no uprising please come out of your shitty mindset see what happened to Libya and Syria now u idiots inname of revolution want to destroy Bahrain also, enuff of your stupidity try to see the consequences if these street gangs succeed what the hell will happen to the country.
All your statistics are estimates not facts that I'm not going to comment on
Shias have issues with Saudia please ask fellow shia brethren to give up their jobs and stop serving the house of saud and earning haraam ka livelihood from them, start from yourself problem will be solved.

@mods

Please take notice and appropriate action against sectarian hatred on this thread. There should be zero tolerance against this blatant ignorance.

Again you ppl openly give statistics of sunni terrorist groups which many accept and tolerate, this is not iran this is Pakistan if you don't have tolerance then don't accuse others of it same as that s liberal bufoon jibran nasir

this is the level of shia tolerance they can openly do bigotry but wehen others share some informationregarding their community they have even less tolerance that the wahabbis they accuse.

what a beautiful thread. then they say it's liberals who incite hatred lmao xD we dont even have to do anything just put a sunni and shia together in a room one will blow himself up other will beat himself to death its a win win hahaha

Thing is clear better liberals get it soon. This is Islamic Republic of Pakistan who ever in Pakistan will abuse PROPHET SAW or Islam will face the law and wrath of Pakistani nation. You want to get naked and drunk and end up due to drug overdose than you better go and live in west.

what a beautiful thread. then they say it's liberals who incite hatred lmao xD we dont even have to do anything just put a sunni and shia together in a room one will blow himself up other will beat himself to death its a win win hahaha
LOL :lol:

Great !!!
More hatred against a whole sect promoted. I guess what amounts to a cleansing of hazara in Quetta and almost one blast per month murdering 10-15 of them is not enough to satisfy the blood lust of certain Pakistanis.
I'm quoting @WebMaster @waz @Zaki the gems this a a khan spreading here I labeled him hidden rat of LeJ. Now it's on PDF admin how long they tolerate him the pandora box of Liberial libited whatever and spread hate against miniorties.

Good to know that Media has begun to pick up on Liberal extremists and their delinquencies which they have been carrying out with impunity under the covers of "freedom of expression" on cyber space and that too for more than a decade. They may not be killing people directly but they are perpetuating hate for Pakistan and the religion of Islam both globally and internally.
@WebMaster @Horus Please don't delete or close this thread, removing sectarian bickering and hate-mongering will suffice.

Shias have always been a threat to Islam & they always will be.

It gives me great relief that some ppl here are aware of this reality, soon ppl will tag U as Extremist, Wahabi, Takfiri, Kharji, Deobandi, Riyali, AlBakistani, Bakhshoo, Slave of Ale Saud, but let them bark, the truth will be out. :bunny::cheers:

Yup .... nodoubt shia are the threat and been massacred by your brothers . And wahabi spray flowers in Paksitan . Due to flowers thousands of Pakistani died since last my decades. Shahid Masood another follower of defai Pakistan terrorist group.

Remember before partition same Jamati and JUI mullah used to call Quaid kafir e azam. Now same elements spreading sectarian war in Pakistan.

quaid_e_azam.jpg

Look what your brothers are doing

You follow your butchers of Syria and Iraq, your butchers created Al-Zanabiun, Al-Fatmiyoun terrorist factions to massacre citizens of syria, 60000 inncoents been massacred , yet we are the terrorists. And some ppl are shamless enough to justify evil deeds of butchers on the basis of sect.

I personally believe we should allow anyone to say anything -- we all have our pesonal beliefs and it does not matter what others say -- since it does not hurt the religion....sticks and stone may hurt my bones but names will never hurt me...
we give people more importance when we talk against them. Our religion does not need us to defend it -- it is strong in itself

Also on this forum people have started saying things against shias etc ...who are you to define who is a muslim or not? If someone declares himself a muslim -- be proud - he/she wants to belong with this religion. The prophet always showed love and mercy as muslims today we mostly show hatred and discord to others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom