What's new

Shahid Afridi's new ad of Fair n Lovely

I agree, Afridi is a hero and a model for many people; no need to give patronage to these stupid "fair" creams companies

they should be totally banned in our country; no need for that waste of money.

and besides, Afridi of all people? He already is "fair" :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

people in west pay large sums of money to cook in some damned radioactive machine to become tan; and these handful of losers with their slave mentality are ashamed at their skin colour

even obama use fair and lovely :D

2009-1-30_104942_untitled.jpg

Hi,

Here in the u s --- it would be considered a very "GAY" advertising-----.

I am sorry I missed it---it is for fair skin----. Doesn't matter---still woul;d be very 'gay' for a man to be advertising for such a name.

I agree, Afridi is a hero and a model for many people; no need to give patronage to these stupid "fair" creams companies

they should be totally banned in our country; no need for that waste of money.

and besides, Afridi of all people? He already is "fair" :lol:

people in indian subcontinent especially middle class who don't need to toil under
the sun are obsessed with fair skin .

One of cousin who is very fair , fairer than Afridi uses fair & lovely to protect his fair skin.:lol:

people in indian subcontinent especially middle class who don't need to toil under
the sun are obsessed with fair skin .

One of cousin who is very fair , fairer than uses fair & lovely to protect his fair skin.:lol:

stop lying dude ,,, nobody's fairer than Afridi ....:taz:

@ Abu if sharukh khan promotes fair and handsome it means he wants to be white & if Afridi does the same then Afridi is a hero and a model....:lol::lol:

good attempt of destroying this thread but you are forgetting Fair n lovely is also advertised in European countries where most of the people have white skin... if you want me to be racist :lol:

What European country would that be:confused:

if getting a tan isn't considered racist than why is trying to get a fair skin considered racist or low self-esteemed?

Hi,

Here in the u s --- it would be considered a very "GAY" advertising-----.

I am sorry I missed it---it is for fair skin----. Doesn't matter---still woul;d be very 'gay' for a man to be advertising for such a name.

and totally appropriate then. Being gay in the US - bar some redneck states - is totally appropriate and not to be poked fun at. State after state are approving of gay love, i mean gay marriage, including yours truly's. So afridi should feel right at home with this ad.

where the hell is natural beauty.............?
i love simplicity:smitten:

if getting a tan isn't considered racist than why is trying to get a fair skin considered racist or low self-esteemed?

I guess it comes down to the whole idea of white being better than white.

Call a white guy, white, he doesn't care. Call a black guy, black, he will find it offensive. People need to get this white better than black out of their head.

Back
Top Bottom