What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
Indian Movies, dekhte ho, gane sunte ho shadiyon mein nachte ho phir Cricket per kyon yaad aata hai sab.

Last edited by a moderator:
tm log hamara sand use krte ho apne infrastructure k liye aur hate krte ho

i dnt knw why indian are so jealous from pakistan

YouTube - Afridi
Indian Movies, dekhte ho, gane sunte ho shadiyon mein nachte ho phir Cricket per kyon yaad aata hai sab.

Half of Pakistan doesn't even watch Indian movies or listen to their songs on a regular basis. I have yet to watch a full length Indian movie or even listen to their songs. Don't generalize a whole population and stop your hypocrisy.

tm log hamara sand use krte ho apne infrastructure k liye aur hate krte ho

i dnt knw why indian are so jealous from pakistan

afridi answered the question and same was answered by ali zafar during his interview,so no point of jealousy:D

Half of Pakistan doesn't even watch Indian movies or listen to their songs on a regular basis. I have yet to watch a full length Indian movie or even listen to their songs. Don't generalize a whole population and stop your hypocrisy.

i quoted the remarks of afridi and btw let me tell u,this remarks are written by pakistani member :lol:.....
i copied it from the source and same thing was said by afridi so answer him not me

Good to see Afridi has the courage to tell the truth in front of media. Forget Pakistan, even in Afghanistan and Dubai etc there are so many Indian channels, movies, music, dance etc popular. But some people deny it just for ego.

Some things pakistanis will never admit :lol:

At least this guy has the balls to admit it ;)

this guy is one person i think most indian use to hate.

now this guy is one reason those same indian will not only love him but love the whole of paksitan.

--------------by getting himself a little down he didnt became small but became way to big. -----------he is my fav. player now.

Good to see Afridi has the courage to tell the truth in front of media. Forget Pakistan, even in Afghanistan and Dubai etc there are so many Indian channels, movies, music, dance etc popular. But some people deny it just for ego.

I was expecting him to talk about his pathetic captaincy in semi final and he is here showing us the "truth" about Indian movies. lolzzz:lol:

grapes are sour bhaijaan.......
comment on the video not on baseless..like farhaan did

posting of this video is a worthless attempt to serve some purpose, probably asking for troll

as far as grapes are sour is concern....yar atleast mahawaray ka dorost istamal karna sikho...awane na bol diya karo.

I was expecting him to talk about his pathetic captaincy in semi final and he is here showing us the "truth" about Indian movies. lolzzz:lol:

come on man.
this guy took ur team to semi finals,and due to him,u guys were jumping here n there and bashing india that we will do this and this.....
now u r bashing his captaincy!!!!!!!!!
hypocrisy indeed

posting of this video is a worthless attempt to serve some purpose, probably asking for troll

as far as grapes are sour is concern....yar atleast mahawaray ka dorost istamal karna sikho...awane na bol diya karo.

this video with the bolded parts were posted by pakistani members...u think they were trolling.........
accepting truth is separate thing and making excuse of trolling thread is seaparate;)
and grapes are really sour...:azn:as most of the comments shows this atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom