What's new

Shaheed Diwas: Have we done justice to Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev? -

first of all non muslims cannot be called shaheed period, Because its a islamic word pertaining to muslims only make your own word in hindi/hindu and call them what ever

"thank you come again":cheers:
Nobody has taken patent of arabic words.We will use japanese words even if we like to.

Thank you come again:cheers:

Nobody has take patent of arabic words.We will use japanese words even if we like to.

try to create your own culture and stop hindufying every thing you see Kafirs cannot be shaheed because they dont believein one god i.e there are many devils but only one god so you can pray to all the devils and call them gods but only one god can have complete domination on everthing even nothingness, and my other friend proved it from the islamic text explaining the word so for you to take that word and use it for your self knowing that your a kafir, its like eating Veg Kebabs when you know kebabs are muslim dish made only with meat

Nobody has taken patent of arabic words.We will use japanese words even if we like to.

actualli they dont aknowledge any of the freedom fighters as they got pakistan deu to "meherbanee" of the british even there was a show on pakistani TV that muslim leuge when asked for strtagik bases they accepeted it down right when nehru catagoricalli rejected british hegemony after independence lolzz look at them now even today after paying such a heavy price they are still happy to align with foriegners than to take a uright stand no wonder pakistan and pakistanies are such a confused(identity crisis) nation

try to create your own culture and stop hindufying every thing you see Kafirs cannot be shaheed because they dont believein one god i.e there are many devils but only one god so you can pray to all the devils and call them gods but only one god can have complete domination on everthing even nothingness, and my other friend proved it from the islamic text explaining the word so for you to take that word and use it for your self knowing that your a kafir, its like eating Veg Kebabs when you know kebabs are muslim dish made only with meat

Sorry,no time for to find out the culture stuff. We are seeing what is happening in culturally rich neighbors:D
Right now we busy in eradicating poverty and to develop our country in the field of science and technology,agriculture and education.

And as far as Kebabs are concerned, don't you know the neanderthals first invented it?

actualli they dont aknowledge any of the freedom fighters as they got pakistan deu to "meherbanee" of the british even there was a show on pakistani TV that muslim leuge when asked for strtagik bases they accepeted it down right when nehru catagoricalli rejected british hegemony after independence lolzz look at them now even today after paying such a heavy price they are still happy to align with foriegners than to take a uright stand no wonder pakistan and pakistanies are such a confused(identity crisis) nation

Guruji,this identity syndrome comes when you have nothing to be proud of,except arabic words and prehistoric recipies:D

Sorry,no time for to find out the culture stuff. We are seeing what is happening in culturally rich neighbors:D
Right now we busy in eradicating poverty and to develop our country in the field of science and technology,agriculture and education.

And as far as Kebabs are concerned, don't you know the neanderthals first invented it?

Guruji,this identity syndrome comes when you have nothing to be proud of,except arabic words and prehistoric recipies:D[/QUOTE]

lolzz you are right on the money buddy count have said better the thread was about the scrifices of Bhagat singh and his freinds for the honour of there mother land and did we were able to give justice and recognition they deserved and pakistanies are fighting about the meaning of a word what can be more hillarious to show there priorties to the sacrifices and hardships of there national heros dosent means anything but wether he was a sikh , hindu muslim or asthetick is important to the the meaning of word shaeed is important but not the story and sacrifice of the person (Bhagat singh , raj guru & sukhdev) is not important cause they were non muslims and its a sin to them to use word shaheed for them ...what a pity

all i can say is Kafirs are not shaheed and will never be Why Because of the color of their souls when any one die its souls remain and is tainted with his/her belief, Muslims have one color soul that is changed after puberty and remains the same after death while non muslims/kafirs thier soul color never changes no matter what there is a famous sufi that explained it i cannot remember his name off the top but he also said soul is the true wife of life and Death, also it is explained breifly in our book Holly Quran,

even in hindu/sikh religion they talk about that where their soul color remains the same from birth to death

and Shaheed word is not and cannot be used for non Muslims the only reason you are confused by using it because HIndi was abolished during muslim rule only persian and urdu was spoken, even today bollywood uses URdu as official Language for movies and thier is evidence in that every WOrd in URDU can be replaced with hindi/ making it totally different, if you have watched the Tv show ramayan and others they are in True Hindi totally Different from URDU and not one word is compromised by it in URDU, that show shows what real hindi is not that pakistani language you guys use and call it hindi SO .....................

every language, has borrowed words from other languages, even arabic language has borrowed words from hebru,greek etc, the word shaheed is same kind of borrowing, nobody has exclusive right over it.

@bigzgvr4: My religion teaches me the color of soul is same for every human beings on earth,irrespective of his nationality,religion or skin color.So you can live with your theory and I with mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
well pakistanies again and again like a stubborn child stikkin to the word meanings and ignoaring the issue lolzzz no wonder that a gem like Dr Abduss Salam had to leave his country deu to most pakistanies wanted to prosecute a certaqin sect for actions of there fore fathers i even to this day not able to understand why there is diff between shia , ahmedi aur sunni muslims what happened was some 1400 years back whats the logik in killing people for the same today ..sorry mods for going of topic but kindly if there is any sane pakistani tell his or her true feelings about the Bhagat singh , raj guru & sukhdev and there sacrifices for there motherland ...Thanks

@bigzgvr4: My religion teaches me the color of soul is same for every human beings on earth,irrespective of his nationality,religion or skin color.So you can live with your theory and I with mine.

and i said the same thing what your religion teaches you is color of the soul is same for every one But our teaches us that muslims have different because of being shahid(gawahi) to one God and all his Messengers not different gods and like i said earlier my friend explained it to you the meaning of the the word SHahid and the SHaheed

so You cannot possibly justify using that word for a non muslim when you dont Give Shahid to One GOD

Last edited by a moderator:
and i said the same thing what your religion teaches you is color of the soul is same for every one But our teaches us that muslims have different because of being shahid(gawahi) to one God and all his Messengers not different gods and like i said earlier my friend explained it to you the meaning of the the word SHahid and the SHaheed

so You cannot possibly justify using that word for a non muslim when you dont Give Shahid to One GOD

so u mean that all those who are muslims have there souls diff from the non muslims .....lolzzzz no wonder pakistnies are so confused about there true identity to you islam is more important that humanity and its principals

so tell me the one who created this world why would he treat all his creations differently and ask all his childeren to worship him in a certain name and thru a certain language onli do the muslims have three eyes , two brains five limds lolzzz wake up kid and smell the coffee the world is not like that sooner u understan the better

with s.baba???
big-lebowski-the-dude-stencil-1024x995.png

well pakistanies again and again like a stubborn child stikkin to the word meanings and ignoaring the issue lolzzz no wonder that a gem like Dr Abduss Salam had to leave his country deu to most pakistanies wanted to prosecute a certaqin sect for actions of there fore fathers i even to this day not able to understand why there is diff between shia , ahmedi aur sunni muslims what happened was some 1400 years back whats the logik in killing people for the same today ..sorry mods for going of topic but kindly if there is any sane pakistani tell his or her true feelings about the Bhagat singh , raj guru & sukhdev and there sacrifices for there motherland ...Thanks

SO you do understand the difference between shudar,vesh, kashatri,brahmis/sikhs(all are hindus) right and also Protestant and catholic, Mormons etc(ALL are CHristians) Orthodox jews, ultra orthodox jews etc(all are jewish) But you have a hard time understading Muslims I wonder WHo is the real bias here and stubborn and has a identity CRISIS WHEN THIER TV SHOW RAMAYAN CLEARLY SPEAKS HINDI BUT BOLLYWOOD DOES NOT BUT THEY INSIST ON CALLING URDU HINDI

DID YOU EVER WATCH THAT SHOW RAMAYAN ON INDIAN TV AND UNDERSTOOD IT WHAT REAL HINDI IS AND NOT WHAT THE MAINSTREAM MOVIES SHOWS WHAT HINDI IS< I WONDER WHO HAS A REAL IDENTITY CRISIS when they convert MEat DIshes into VEGETARIANs while the others dont follow the same when they dont convert VEGETARIAN dishes into MEAT
SO WHO HAS THE REAL IDENTITY CRISIS

so u mean that all those who are muslims have there souls diff from the non muslims .....lolzzzz no wonder pakistnies are so confused about there true identity to you islam is more important that humanity and its principals

so tell me the one who created this world why would he treat all his creations differently and ask all his childeren to worship him in a certain name and thru a certain language onli do the muslims have three eyes , two brains five limds lolzzz wake up kid and smell the coffee the world is not like that sooner u understan the better

it is what it is to us AFTER LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT WHICH IS IMMORTAL THEN THE MORTAL LIFE ON EARTH SO............. kafirs will never be shaheed because they are not shahid's to One GOD, and this debate is not about JIHAD and etc its about you guys using that word where it does not belong just like how hindus cannot TOUCH the UNTOUCHABLES in india KAFIRS cannot Be called SHAHEED, SIMPLE

SO you do understand the difference between shudar,vesh, kashatri,brahmis/sikhs(all are hindus) right and also Protestant and catholic, Mormons etc(ALL are CHristians) Orthodox jews, ultra orthodox jews etc(all are jewish) But you have a hard time understading Muslims I wonder WHo is the real bias here and stubborn and has a identity CRISIS WHEN THIER TV SHOW RAMAYAN CLEARLY SPEAKS HINDI BUT BOLLYWOOD DOES NOT BUT THEY INSIST ON CALLING URDU HINDI

DID YOU EVER WATCH THAT SHOW RAMAYAN ON INDIAN TV AND UNDERSTOOD IT WHAT REAL HINDI IS AND NOT WHAT THE MAINSTREAM MOVIES SHOWS WHAT HINDI IS< I WONDER WHO HAS A REAL IDENTITY CRISIS when they convert MEat DIshes into VEGETARIANs while the others dont follow the same when they dont convert VEGETARIAN dishes into MEAT
SO WHO HAS THE REAL IDENTITY CRISIS

are u serous

well sir with deu respect i had seen ramayan and mahabarat and the language used in them was a mix of hindi , urdu and sanskrit even the the TV version of BR Chopras Mahabharat was written by a muslim some ali raza something lolzzz

well there are no shudras in India now owr contitution doesnt even permits us to call a person like that (Bhangi ,mochee , chamar or shudr) if any body does so and its reported he has to go to jail and there is no bail for it too , even we have more than 50% posts in educational institutions(schools, colleges medical, IIT,IMT)& govt jobs (all govt deptt's, raiways even police forces)reserved for shedul castes and shedul tribes or SC/ST/OBC's as we call them get a life now that you dont have anything concreat to talk you are talking about caste system earier it was meaning of a arbi word the souls and its colour lolzzzz no wonder pakistanies keep killing each other for the silliest of reasons what a pity full sate of affairs in land of the pure lolzzz

one more thing untouchability & feudalism were banned in india by law as earli as 1948 so we dont practice such things now stray incedents do happen and there are idiots in every society dosent means all society or a nation is like ever wondered why paksiatn is left in such a pathettick state while all of the world is progressing

come owt of your bubble go and see the world it is not the same as it was 65 years back heck not even what it was 10 years back have mercy on your future and your future genrations if this mentality your going to give to them or think such baised opinion will make you a better place think again no one can reform a society which dosent wants to change

change is the the biggest truth of universe like life or death those who dont change perish get your act together before its too late

Back
Top Bottom