What's new

Shahbaz Sharif's Strategy to Improve Pakistan's Economic Situation

They have been busy getting themselves acquitted from all the corruption cases. Full focus and attention on this. We know what their priorities are :lol:

1670903849457.png

All they care about is a IMF loan and this charade will continue.

Pakistan is already deeply conservative. Anything more was to consolidate power.
It's not though, the only true extreme conservative side is KP outside Peshawar I think, in other parts women don't wear hijab, Islamically that isn't really conservative.

I won't comment on Zia as whole because I'm not too sure on what else he done, so you might be right about him as a whole.

I think it was a temporary solution to curtail ethnic-separatism, the Islamization should have been done in a centralised manner rather than handing power to random mullahs.
They do islamization to hide their failures - Ethnic separatism is BS, look at Indonesia its a multi-ethnic country like ours, that suffered from colonization and dictatorship
They didnt need state sponsored Islamization (are naturally religious minded bunch) , they just have a good narrative of unity in diversity, common future, common geography
Its a case of lots of other modern states

Islamist play this ethno crad a lot but - if you are a successful state (doesnt mean rich but successful as in you have rule of law, democracy or a system of governance, not living hand to mouth, have devolved powers like 18th amendment but at district level, that in itself takes aways incentive for any ethnic thing cause 80-90% of countries outside Europe and ME are multi-ethnic, ethnic states are too small to have any real incentive, its when states mess up, thats where thier incentive rises on its own they are a bad idea for everyone involved, not about islam but common sense)

2- I see how Islamization kills native cultures, values etc
As in teaching Islam through state-controlled and approved scholars and linking it with the motivation to build the state, but they handed the power to a bunch of extemists with no formal education or real understanding.
I want no state and religion period- it always leads to shitstorms

Imagine minds like Daniel Haqiqatjou controlling the narrative as state actors
Khuda daa waasta hai paravahaan, maaf karde!!!!
Chuitiya 101 this guy

Last edited:
It's not though, the only true extreme conservative side is KP outside Peshawar I think, in other parts women don't wear hijab, Islamically that isn't really conservative.

I won't comment on Zia as whole because I'm not too sure on what else he done, so you might be right about him as a whole.

Pakistanis don't force hijab on women. I have no idea why. I am guessing its because dupatta is seen as sufficient.

We need stricter laws, only certain aspects of Shariah have that.

In the US the 8th amendment prevents stuff like hangings and executions. But, we need more of that in Pakistan. Too many criminals on the loose.

They do islamization to hide their failures - Ethnic separatism is BS, look at Indonesia its a multi-ethnic country like ours, that suffered from colonization and dictatorship
They didnt need state sponsored Islamization (are naturally religious minded bunch) , they just have a good narrative of unity in diversity, common future, common geography
Its a case of lots of other modern states

Islamist play this ethno crad a lot but - if you are a successful state (doesnt mean rich but successful as in you have rule of law, democracy or a system of governance, not living hand to mouth, have devolved powers like 18th amendment but at district level, that in itself takes aways incentive for any ethnic thing cause 80-90% of countries outside Europe and ME are multi-ethnic, ethnic states are too small to have any real incentive, its when states f em, thats where thier incentive rises on its own they are a bad idea for everyone involved, not about islam but common sense)

Khuda daa waasta hai paravahaan, maaf karde!!!!
Chuitiya 101 this guy
You make fair points my friend but I wouldn't go as far as saying they do it to hide their failures because after all the state was formed on the basis of Islam.

Also I don't agree it kills native culture at all, you just need to promote your native culture and have ethnic pride.

I'm no extremist Muslim as you can tell from my comments, no love lost for the mullahs but:

This video of Andrew Tate sums of religion quite well, religion is a positive otherwise you nose dive into social degeneracy.

Pakistanis don't force hijab on women. I have no idea why. I am guessing its because dupatta is seen as sufficient.
Yeah they don't do full hijab but they cover most of their head with the scarf/duptta. No one leaves their head entirely showing (apart from maybe Sindhis correct me if I'm wrong)

You make fair points my friend but I wouldn't go as far as saying they do it to hide their failures because after all the state was formed on the basis of Islam.

Also I don't agree it kills native culture at all, you just need to promote your native culture and have ethnic pride.

I'm no extremist Muslim as you can tell from my comments, no love lost for the mullahs but:

This video of Andrew Tate sums of religion quite well, religion is a positive otherwise you nose dive into social degeneracy.

The king of self help on Youtube, Hamza Ahmed said he started to read the Quran again after living life as a murtad.

Depends on how you go about it.

But the opposite pole is LGBT degeneracy. That genuinely turns societies upside down.
I think you and I sit on the same beliefs about Islam tbh

Andrew Tate explained it perfectly

The king of self help on Youtube, Hamza Ahmed said he started to read the Quran again after living life as a murtad.

I don't know who that is but I usually watch videos and podcasts of Daniel Haqiqatjou and Mohammad Hijab, both are well educated in a formal manner in world history, philosophy and sciences.

They aren't afraid of answering any question. I would recommend them for sure.

I think you and I sit on the same beliefs about Islam tbh

Andrew Tate explained it perfectly

Problem is Pakistan is also simultaneously very diverse,

There's different sects in Pakistan unlike in Arbi countries or Iran where there's a predominant sect. Zia's Islamization led to riots because obv certain sects didn't agree with certain laws.

So centralized Shariah isn't gonna work, but moreso a federal one.

Or just have a common civil law get rid of British laws and derive it from Islam and use federal courts.

Yeah they don't do full hijab but they cover most of their head with the scarf/duptta. No one leaves their head entirely showing (apart from maybe Sindhis correct me if I'm wrong)

I've never heard of any stories even in Pakistani diaspora where they force hijab.

Interestingly burqa used to be worn all across Pakistan, but is now worn in KPK and Balochistan only.

Pakistan would become a battleground of NGOs trying to push their degeneracy, and women would eat it up like they've been starving all their life, then low testosterone cucks will simp and agree.

The Joows have already done it in the west and right-wingers are seething and coping online

There's literally no limit where it ends, too much low IQ people in society who are easily influenced and easily victimised.

@Mirzali Khan

I know him-dont even talk about this cuck
I know his reddit too and lets not talk about this jaahil insaan, he is living in another universe

I don't watch his videos, but was aware of him as he was Pakistani.

The other guy is Amrou Fudl aka Myron Gaines is also king of the red pill sphere. He is an Arbi Sudanese guy that larps as kala to dunk on kaali women lmaoo.

1670905169457.png

Problem is Pakistan is also simultaneously very diverse,

There's different sects in Pakistan unlike in Arbi countries or Iran where there's a predominant sect. Zia's Islamization led to riots because obv certain sects didn't agree with certain laws.

So centralized Shariah isn't gonna work, but moreso a federal one.

Or just have a common civil law get rid of British laws and derive it from Islam and use federal courts.

I've never heard of any stories even in Pakistani diaspora where they force hijab.

Interestingly burqa used to be worn all across Pakistan, but is now worn in KPK and Balochistan only.
Just crush all the other sects like an absolute Chad, it's worth it for long-term peace. It's not hard to change people's beliefs in intra-religion matters.

Also the burqa thing I didn't know about at all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom