What's new

Shahbaz Sharif's idea to end corruption or just vote bank?

Dont know....

But i found a picture of him (from June this year) setting up an office outside in a tent. Why would he want to torture himself ?

309171_470662129639065_526350_n.jpg

He did this once every week. Every Thursday if I remember correctly. I'd be going to uni forgetting that it was Thursday only to be greeted by a temporary police blockade on the road with at least a couple of hundred men and women standing in line behind it to convey their grievances to the Khadam-e-Ala sitting in a tent. Didn't mind it, surely the problems of these poor folk were far greater than my being forced to take a detour. So I'd turn back and take a left into H-block. On the exit from H-block I'd meet another police blockade, only this one was permanent. Four public roads (One meant for heavy traffic) completely blocked 24/7 by the Khadam-e-Ala's son around his house. Put things in perspective.

I have to disagree. Chaudharys are the last people i would talk about. Forget Pervaiz. His son Monas Elahi alone is the biggest mafia. You have to remember that....

Hamza Shahbaz is no less than a gangster, infact a much bigger one but a lot more subtle as he works from behind the scene. Monis Elahi was indeed ambitious and immature, thats why he got his a** handed to him and is outside the country, have you forgotten the chitrol he received from Corps Commander Lahore for his behaviour.

But i do agree with @Leader here. Anyone who has seen the time of Pervez Elahi as the CM would support my statement that he was a better administrator. A lot good work was done in Lahore because of him, most definitely in the administration department. That was an economic boom time so he naturally had more money to maneuver with.

Last edited by a moderator:
When CM flutters from the stage, one tends to agree that he is concerned about the plight of lower and middle class that is being sucked by the leeches incessantly. The fact remains that corruption is thriving much faster than the his effrots to curb it. Punjab is dirty pool of corrupt administration to the teeth, an odd honest official notwithstanding. If he is honest to root out corruption, he should legislate and make the Anti-Corruption Establishment an independednt organization. He would never do that because those who drill hole in his ship of honesty are his own party leaders...most corrupt and cheats.

I have to disagree. Chaudharys are the last people i would talk about. Forget Pervaiz. His son Monas Elahi alone is the biggest mafia. You have to remember that....

If any development that is being done in southern punjab that is in Pervaiz Elahi's era, he established so many universities, linked up roads between cities like Qasur and Lahore, gave traffic wardens, 1122. proper systems that are even functional without him...

but that is not to say that they are not corrupt...

as we were talking of positives of status quo, so I thought it best to mention Pervaiz Elahi as well.

Back
Top Bottom