What's new

Shahbaz Sharif landed in Turkey.....lollllllllllllllllllllll

After turkey foreign office denied to host Pakistani PM, seems some back door diplomacy is done to host Pakistani PM by Pakistan it seems.
I know that we have Pakistani brothers and sisters here who support different political parties and they criticize this for various reasons. But I don't understand why an Indian is trying to create propaganda out of it, and that too by speaking lies.

I know that we have Pakistani brothers and sisters here who support different political parties and they criticize this for various reasons. But I don't understand why an Indian is trying to create propaganda out of it, and that too by speaking lies.

Why is this a propaganda?

Pakistani news reported that Turkey rejected Pakistani PM visit. Pakistani propaganda media on youtube parroted this incident.

we are not concerned about what happens between Turkey and Pakistan.

It is not individuals but institutions that matter. It is the office of the Prime Minister of the Pakistani state that has come to our country. On behalf of myself, I would like to thank Mr. Prime Minister for this gesture. We feel in our hearts the love and the richness of the hearts of the people of Pakistan from all segments and walks of life.

Pakistani news reported that Turkey rejected Pakistani PM visit.
No, he was not rejected. I don't know what the anonymous accounts or some news outlets are saying. No such statement was made by the Turkish authorities, there was no statement to confirm it. It is an example of propaganda to present something that did not happen as if it did.

It is not individuals but institutions that matter. It is the office of the Prime Minister of the Pakistani state that has come to our country. On behalf of myself, I would like to thank Mr. Prime Minister for this gesture. We feel in our hearts the love and the richness of the hearts of the people of Pakistan from all segments and walks of life.

No, he was not rejected. I don't know what the anonymous accounts or some news outlets are saying. No such statement was made by the Turkish authorities, there was no statement to confirm it. It is an example of propaganda to present something that did not happen as if it did.

ISI run propaganda channels did report it

They also said Pakistani PM visit is postponed. ISI run youtube media also criticized Pakistani PMO behavior during the tragic times.

Pakistani news reported that Turkey rejected Pakistani PM visit.
It wasn't rejected but delayed for another time which is no big deal. The Sharifs actually have developed a personal relationship with Turkish entrepreneurs, AKP and Erdoğan. I remember back in 2014 or 2015 there was an earthquake in Turkiye and Shahbaz Sharif who was the Chief Minister of Punjab at the time visited there and a new born baby was named after him and on many occasions both he and Erdoğan together visited rural villages in Turkiye. Also when Nawaz Sharif was the prime minister, He was a witness in Selçuk Bayraktar's wedding. If you don't know who he is, its the Drone guy, son in law of Erdoğan. If anything, the relationship between Turkiye and Pakistan is stronger than many people think.

It wasn't rejected but delayed for another time which is no big deal. The Sharifs actually have developed a personal relationship with Turkish entrepreneurs, AKP and Erdoğan. I remember back in 2014 or 2015 there was an earthquake in Turkiye and Shahbaz Sharif who was the Chief Minister of Punjab at the time visited there and a new born baby was named after him and on many occasions both he and Erdoğan together visited rural villages in Turkiye. Also when Nawaz Sharif was the prime minister, He was a witness in Selçuk Bayraktar's wedding. If you don't know who he is, its the Drone guy, son in law of Erdoğan. If anything, the relationship between Turkiye and Pakistan is stronger than many people think.

There is a strategic relationship between Pakistan and Turkey. The co operation goes in many fields. I am only talking about Pakistani youtube propaganda channels reports.

They also said Pakistani PM visit is postponed.
So he was not rejected. So you are manipulating the situation even though you know this.

On the very first day of the earthquake disaster, the prime minister of Pakistan declared their intention to visit our country to show solidarity. So far, presidents or foreign ministers of many countries, from Greece to Armenia, Qatar to Bulgaria, have visited our country to express their condolences and show solidarity. The fact is that Pakistan was the first country to declare this intention. However, on the first 3-5 days of the earthquake disaster, extraordinary conditions prevailed, and the Pakistani prime minister's office visited our country on the first available date.

I am not familiar with the realpolitik and political conflicts in Pakistan. In accordance with our brotherhood law, I do not enter into these issues anyway. I just wanted to correct your deliberate misrepresentation, that's all.

They also said Pakistani PM visit is postponed. ISI run youtube media also criticized Pakistani PMO behavior during the tragic times.
ISI run propaganda channels, ISI run YouTube media 🤡

Next will be ISI run love jihad centres for Hindu women creating more Muslims in India that you have access to

When are we going to ban such low IQ degenerate Indian posters like this

Kya zaroorat thi is tour ki ? Bahut besharam aadmi hai.. his advisors also can't see how ill timed this tour is ?

So he was not rejected. So you are manipulating the situation even though you know this.

On the very first day of the earthquake disaster, the prime minister of Pakistan declared their intention to visit our country to show solidarity. So far, presidents or foreign ministers of many countries, from Greece to Armenia, Qatar to Bulgaria, have visited our country to express their condolences and show solidarity. The fact is that Pakistan was the first country to declare this intention. However, on the first 3-5 days of the earthquake disaster, extraordinary conditions prevailed, and the Pakistani prime minister's office visited our country on the first available date.

I am not familiar with the realpolitik and political conflicts in Pakistan. In accordance with our brotherhood law, I do not enter into these issues anyway. I just wanted to correct your deliberate misrepresentation, that's all.

I am not manipulating anything here I am just stating what is being propagated on youtube media by Pakistan.

Don't forget the biggest crooks, our army generals.
They are.
Gosh, I wish I could use most abusive and obscene name.

There is no doubt these حرامخور generals are doomed forever.
Bad thing is we loved army as a whole but that's also not coming back.

We can now understand why Mukti Bahini did what they did. Soldiers were rescued by Indian Army but Biharis were massacred by Mukti.

Trolling
ISI run propaganda channels, ISI run YouTube media 🤡

Next will be ISI run love jihad centres for Hindu women creating more Muslims in India that you have access to

When are we going to ban such low IQ degenerate Indian posters like this

Oh ... I see these channels some media enthusiasts. My bad.

I forgot Pakistan is the ideal place for free press and human rights.

Oh ... I see these channels some media enthusiasts. My bad.

I forgot Pakistan is the ideal place for free press and human rights.

Is India an ideal country for "free press and human rights"? What would you say about rights of minority religious groups in India, rights of lower caste, BJP's crackdown of BBC, and dozens of woman raped every second in the streets, parks, trains etc? Granted, Pakistan is not an ideal place either but mostly its with respect to political level such as judiciary and army. As long as someone doesn't criticize these establishments, there is a lot of freedom to live life.

Is India an ideal country for "free press and human rights"? What would you say about rights of minority religious groups in India, rights of lower caste, BJP's crackdown of BBC, and dozens of woman raped every second in the streets, parks, trains etc? Granted, Pakistan is not an ideal place either but mostly its with respect to political level such as judiciary and army. As long as someone doesn't criticize these establishments, there is a lot of freedom to live life.

Banning of BBC as per Indian law. remaining everything else is propaganda.

Show me a muslim who want to migrate to Pakistan in India.

Nad whats the purpose of this visit? Can we help turkiey in any significant manner? Can we give them aid?.
Did Turkisj President visited Pakistan during last year floods? Even if he did what it would have achieved?

No idea what is going on

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom