What's new

Shahbaz Gill Press Conference Regarding Noor Mukaddam Case

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Government Optics. I doubt the murderer will ever get any true punishment. He did a great job of dodging the question at the end. Also I was shocked when he said "Ye inka dhukh hai aur ye inko hi jhelna pare ga" My mouth dropped to the floor.

US embassy distances itself from Noor Mukaddam murder

Diplomatic mission says it can't participate in court proceedings or affect release when Americans are arrested abroad

Our CorrepondentJ
uly 27, 2021

zahir jaffer is being taken to a court screengrab

Zahir Jaffer is being taken to a court. SCREENGRAB

ISLAMABAD: The United States diplomatic mission in Islamabad has distanced itself from the high-profile murder of Noor Mukaddam, main accused of which is a US citizen – Zahir Jaffer.

The murder and beheading of 27-year-old girl has sparked nationwide outrage with thousands of people calling on the authorities to take the case to its logical end. According to the post-mortem report, she was beheaded after being murdered in Islamabad on July 21.

Noor was the daughter of Shaukat Mukadam, a former Pakistan ambassador to South Korea and Kazakhstan.

“In a foreign country, US citizens are subject to that country’s laws. When Americans are arrested abroad, the Embassy can check on their well-being and provide a list of lawyers, but cannot provide legal advice, participate in court proceedings or effect [affect] their release,” the US Embassy said in a testament on Tuesday.

Zahir, said to be the son of a business tycoon, has reportedly confessed to committing the crime.
Sources said the prime suspect has repeatedly changed his reasoning for committing the brutal crime. Islamabad police have also found video evidence of him torturing Noor on his mobile phone, as well as CCTV footage of the incident.

“In the footage, the girl can be seen trying to escape from the house by jumping from the first floor and rushing towards the main gate,” the sources added.

The victim could then be seen running to a security guard's cabin and locking herself in the room. Zahir followed her and dragged her out of the cabin, while the security guard and others in the street witnessed the events. Neither the guards nor the onlookers stopped Zahir.

The accused’s physical remand was also extended by two more days. During the proceedings, state prosecutor Sajid Cheema informed the court about the progress of the case and added that a pistol had been recovered from the accused and efforts were being made to recover more data from his phone.

The prosecutor further added new provisions to the case after the arrest of additional individuals linked to the case. The legal counsel of the accused, Ansar Nawaz Mirza, opposed the extension of the physical remand.

Earlier, the Islamabad police had also arrested the parents. Jaffer’s father Zakir Jaffer and mother Asmat Adamjee were taken into custody by the police in the federal capital late on Saturday night.
The police also arrested domestic helpers Iftikhar and Jamil for investigation. The arrests of Zakir Jaffer and Asmat Adamjee were made after a detailed statement by Noor’s father, Shaukat Mukaddam.

The police produced both parents before a duty magistrate on Sunday, who handed them and their two servants to police on physical remand for two days. The police, however, did not rule out more arrests linked to Noor’s murder. They said the police are trying to piece together all the direct or indirect evidence linked to this murder.

The police said Zakir Jaffer, Asmat Adamjee, servants Iftikhar and Jameel were arrested on charges of hiding facts and assistance in crime. Meanwhile, Islamabad Deputy Commissioner reportedly ordered the seal the Therapy Works Rehabilitation Centre where the accused spent some time.

Government Optics. I doubt the murderer will ever get any true punishment. He did a great job of dodging the question at the end. Also I was shocked when he said "Ye inka dhukh hai aur ye inko hi jhelna pare ga" My mouth dropped to the floor.
I think your signature line is perfect for this filthy scumbag

US embassy distances itself from Noor Mukaddam murder

Diplomatic mission says it can't participate in court proceedings or affect release when Americans are arrested abroad

Let me rephrase this:

Diplomatic mission says we could have participated in court proceedings or gotten release if this American was 50 shades whiter like Raymond Davis.

Last edited:
The United States diplomatic mission in Islamabad has distanced itself from the high-profile murder of Noor Mukaddam, main accused of which is a US citizen – Zahir Jaffer.

He is a dual citizen, which means that in Pakistan, legally he is a Pakistani citizen. In USA he would be a US citizen, and in any other country he can be either.

Also I was shocked when he said "Ye inka dhukh hai aur ye inko hi jhelna pare ga" My mouth dropped to the floor.

O Bhai usne Kaha

"inki beti ab wapis ni AA Sakti. inka gham koi ni bhant Sakta. Ye inho ne he jailna Hy. Ham ye kr sakty Hy Kay inki Zindage ko asaan kry inki is jang ko asaan kary. Insaf Kay process ko asaan kary taky inka Jo haq Hy inko asaani se mily".

Itni jaldi jaw drop na hone Dy pehle samaj le kam az kam. Farq ni prta aap kis v political party Kay supporter ho, but aap biaseness to na dikay.
Kaisi qoam Hy ye Pakistani b. Comprehension issues. Government ko chaahye apni awaam ki comprehension skills ko bottom se Thora middle pe laany Kay lye 100-150 billion Ka fund manzoor karay.

O Bhai usne Kaha

"inki beti ab wapis ni AA Sakti. inka gham koi ni bhant Sakta. Ye inho ne he jailna Hy. Ham ye kr sakty Hy Kay inki Zindage ko asaan kry inki is jang ko asaan kary. Insaf Kay process ko asaan kary taky inka Jo haq Hy inko asaani se mily".

Itni jaldi jaw drop na hone Dy pehle samaj le kam az kam. Farq ni prta aap kis v political party Kay supporter ho, but aap biaseness to na dikay.
Kaisi qoam Hy ye Pakistani b. Comprehension issues. Government ko chaahye apni awaam ki comprehension skills ko bottom se Thora middle pe laany Kay lye 100-150 billion Ka fund manzoor karay.
Yea İ know but it sounded so weird man. I've never heard anyone say such things to do "afsos" with anyone.

He has one of the worst haircuts i've ever seen. Has it always been this bad?

O Bhai usne Kaha

She was in a relationship with a heavy psychedelic drug user

Everyone is ignoring the drug angle here

Yea İ know but it sounded so weird man. I've never heard anyone say such things to do "afsos" with anyone.

Apki baat b sahe Hy. But out of context aik single sentence na quote Kia kary, Pakistani jahil awaam Hy ye context Ka lehaz ni rakti bas usi baat ko maan leti Kay Haan isne Kaha aisa. Q Kaha.

Why didn't the guards and onlookers try to stop it?
This guy cut the poor girls head off imagine how hard it must be for the first responders to look at such a brutal scene.

Let me rephrase this:

Diplomatic mission says we could have participated in court proceedings or gotten release if this American was 50 shades whiter like Raymond Davis.

nope he was a CIA operative, he wouldnt have stayed in pakistan, too many secrets have

Back
Top Bottom