What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did you fly this long from Kuwait to join the stupids :what: ?
Is the police gonna ask the same question if we send one Metallica member there :woot: ?

i don't think anyone is that stupid. I came back for a week to join my cousin's wedding which ended last night. Met a few awami netas in there btw. They eat in a really uncivilized manner :argh:

They wuld think some pagla dorbesh baba came to join Shahbag :cheesy:

Awami maulana. Not surprise. Just wait one more year Maulana. Kabor ache.
It's not surprising that the Kora Sunni/Mazar Pujari/Olama League's Mullas are asking for JI leader's hanging and U aren't gonna believe that these lots have been running their shows for very long time. I have witnessed Naime, Hashimi of CTG giving fotua to kill JI/SHIBIR activists and I know for fact that is all about money and interest. I think Moulana Moududi had made a big mistake by directly revealing the bedati ness of Mazar worshiping, he should have been more diplomatic. Sometimes hard truth are very dangerous to swallow. Historically though, there has always been sold out Alims/Mullahs and Sholikia's Imam has proved it again.

Without Islam we're nothing. If they fight for the war criminals who did raape,genocide ; let them do what they want. but If they want to make BD Islamless nation, as a muslim we've to protest. Islam only Islam is our first identity, than we're Bangladeshi.
So,they've to remember one thing in mind, no mater a bangladeshi support which party, but if it is about Islam, all will stand in a same line than So we won't tolerate if Islam base politics banned,or islamic religious party banned. as bcoz all the Islamic party are not jamaat's wing & they've no relation with politics.
Islam and politics/ethics/state,entity's affairs are all interlinked. Rasul (Pubh) established first well-fair state in Madina, from which Islam spread. JI just wanted to follow up with it. Nothing more AFAIK.

Whats bangla for viva la revolution?:lol:.....let these kids have their moment in the spotlight.

I think 'Biplob Beche Thak' !

I would have taken ppicture if my mobiles camera was not working for one month .:cry: :hitwall:
Bhai Zakir this not going to happened . Jamat don't have any mentality to hit opposition unless they are hit .

Jamat don't have any mentality to hit opposition unless they are hit .
BRO, tell this to thousand, million times to deaf-indoctrinated but I don't think they would ever change. My life has completely got transformed from an incident when I saw 3 arm less SHIBIR activists getting killed by AWAMY goons and next day read 'SHIBIRER ONTOR KOLOHE TIN JON NIHOTO' at news papers. Although only true to their cause was SHIBIRI statement among many news paper's lies, hardly anyone paid attention to it. Until today a very few of the SHIBIR's mouth pieces follows the similar path of truism whilst BATIL lies, make statistics, create fabrication to continue with CHORER MAAR BORO GHOLA & CHURI TO CHURI abar SHINAJURY creedo. Unfortunatelly many believe what news papers write and BATIL says, probably I would do the same but by the grace of Almighty it has helped me to get to the bottom of many mysterious things.

Same here, they must be punished. I would still have problem with Jamat, they don't follow Islam. They are bhondo party
What part Islam doesn't JI follow? On what basis U call them Vondo? Do U think vondoness and
giving lives go hand by hand? Isn't it paradoxical as vondos always try to prevail for material greed whereas JI leaders are proven honest, sincere to humanitarian even by commies's lens?

Let me begin the auspicious occasion by decaring @apo_mEaTgRiNdEr as a Jamati. :devil:

apo_meatgrinder has sent me a friend request which I have accepted, ignore Luffy4.6 (4.6% is the share of the Jamati vote in Bangladesh) since as usual a Jamati is talking nonsense in the same way one of them claimed that the Bangladesh national cricket team never went to Shahbagh, or another claimed I wasn't even Bangladeshi.

Jamatis are a source of deliberate false "information (misinformation) so do not believe anything they say or spread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh section as lively as ever. Lot of barking and a lot of tail wagging going on with loving glances at the master.

my opinion is these war criminals should be punished highest way. they are not right people to talk about Islamic policy. If those war criminals are out of Jamat then i have no problem with Jamat. So now tell me where is my stand now ? :D
First Off, there isn't any war criminal in jamaat. But it seems hardly a mater whether JI walas scream with facts because their method of conveying facts, lifestyle seem doesn't bode well with generation of Gangnam style. But the flag bearer of such hedonistic lot couldn't prove iota of JI leader's involvement beyond any reasonable doubt after spending millions and many years. So, JI walas were being war criminals was synonymous to Saddam seating on WMD and Anna Nicole marrying 90 yrs out of sheer love, period.

DO U have any idea what U have just said. How many books have U read about India and its policy in S.asia. DO U know how independent "Bhutan", "nepal" and now "BD" is? And Europe is not S.asia and thus SAARC can NOT be EU. Even if I explain to u why, U won't get it as U have been given over doses of awami version of ettakturer chetona.

What do U expect from people who fall for awami-indian version of Ettakturer chetona. The real threat to this country is ignorance and shabag fasicism & lunnacy is a result of 41 years of fabrication of history and ignorance. Add to that awami budhijibis and a non-existent national security apparatus , viola U get a perfect system for producing such shallow lots.

Disliking them doesn't give U the right to call for all sorts of criminal acts & injustice against them. First U falsely blamed them solely for todays violence (where they were clearly victims) and then when some one posted a link U labelled him Jamati and now this post. DO U see how conceited your mentality is? Some progotisils U folks R?

read my previous posts again and again and clarify that 1. who did I label Jamati ? 2. solely blaming them for 2 reason , (a) previous violence by them (b) news report, then i used 'may be' to correct me 3. you did not mention i also talked against all political parties voilence, what do you say about that ?

even better they didnt fight for the foods :rofl: ,its our another epic culture fight for the foods even there are plenty more :D .I saw that in many occasions .we eat like jahake bole noli dubaiwa khaowa :D
i don't think anyone is that stupid. I came back for a week to join my cousin's wedding which ended last night. Met a few awami netas in there btw. They eat in a really uncivilized manner :argh:

They wuld think some pagla dorbesh baba came to join Shahbag :cheesy:

He's the one wearing a blindfold.he asked me how much books i read! haha i lost some of my neurons by his post! he is the one terribly missguided person,just leave luffy.I dont take anything seriously from her :)
read my previous posts again and again and clarify that 1. who did I label Jamati ? 2. solely blaming them for 2 reason , (a) previous violence by them (b) news report, then i used 'may be' to correct me 3. you did not mention i also talked against all political parties voilence, what do you say about that ?

He's the one wearing a blindfold.he asked me how much books i read! haha i lost some of my neurons by his post! he is the one terribly missguided person,just leave luffy.I dont take anything seriously from her :)

from now we will use " you are political party supporter not bangladeshi" term :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom