What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
you solitary ppl who has no friends doesnt mean the others dont want making a friend . its always useful.thats why NATO ,EU is so strong.while SAARC is dying , cos both side has ppl like you.whats wrong if india is our friend as well as pakistan too?you guys need to be more broad!

Are you really this shallow? :lol:

1. We are Muslims and will remain Muslims.

Islam in Bangladesh is amongst the oldest in the world older than Indonesia, Pakistan, Morocco (maybe even Egypt) due to Said bin Abi Waqqas, a companion of the prophet coming to the area (radi'Allahu anhu).

2. Nepal is Hindu but despite having the same religion does not merge with India.

3. India would never want to annex Bangladesh as it has 150 million Muslims, dealing with Kashmir and Naxalites is bad enough but add 150 million Muslims who have vivid memories of statehood then that is a recipe for disaster.

4. Do not understimate the importance of merely having your own state on the consciousness of a people. The Kuwaitis have their own flag, army, anthem and they would never accept being annexed by fellow Arab Muslims in Saudi or Iraq.

5. There are religious groups that are indifferent or supportive of the Awami League e.g. Deobandis, Tableeghis, Fultolis who outnumber the Jamatis by far.

Some of these groups are also quite anti-Jamati.

Islam in Bangladesh does not equal Jamat or Maudoodism.

This is a gross overreaction to the whole issue.

Bangladesh is here to stay and going nowhere.

Jamatis on the other hand (despite what they say) ultimately want to destroy Bangladesh, i.e. its existence as a separate independent nation. The older leaders of Jamat have vivid memories of Pakistan days and nostalgia for it and believe it is a religious duty to be part of Pakistan. The younger members are not as Pakistano-philic but ultimately believe in a confederacy at least.

So it is Bangladeshi nationalists who are striving for an independent Bangladesh whilst Jamatis are striving for the end of an independent Bangladesh.

1. Muslim communities in India are Muslim and will also remain Muslim

2. A important part of my argument is that Bangladesh is bordered by India from three sides: east, north, and west. Is that the case for Nepal?

3. Assumption 2: we are disregarding the complexities of Bangladesh joining India. By this I meant to cut out annexation through war or the issues that would arise in such a situation.

4. The relations between Kuwait and other khaleej states and the relations between Bangladesh and India are not the same. Kuwait too, like Nepal, is not encased by another country on three fronts. Also, I'm not talking about annexation.

5. To be honest, I personally am at odds with Deobandis and Jamaat on certain matters and issues, but my main argument is about the need for a clear Islamic identity/political presence. My argument is not meant to shelter Jamaat and Jamaat alone.

Aside from the above, you seem to have a very twisted view of Jamaat, one that I've yet to hear from anyone before. You may accuse me of sympathizing with Jamaat now but this is what I see. I respect your views even though many a time they seem to be different from mine in one way or another, but don't you think that your view of Jamaat is too extreme? Or at least show some sort of proof for the whole they "believe it is a religious duty to be part of Pakistan" or that they're "Pakistano-philic". Post-1971 proof, please.

150 mill tot population.
10 percent jamat equal to about 15 mill.

Go ahead awami leauge and other. Kill them all. They are sheep. They are not human. They bleed green. Go and kill them all.

Awami leauge is angels from sky while other are evil.

thats why NATO ,EU is so strong.while SAARC is dying , cos both side has ppl like you.whats wrong if india is our friend as well as pakistan too?

DO U have any idea what U have just said. How many books have U read about India and its policy in S.asia. DO U know how independent "Bhutan", "nepal" and now "BD" is? And Europe is not S.asia and thus SAARC can NOT be EU. Even if I explain to u why, U won't get it as U have been given over doses of awami version of ettakturer chetona.

Are you really this shallow? :lol:

What do U expect from people who fall for awami-indian version of Ettakturer chetona. The real threat to this country is ignorance and shabag fasicism & lunnacy is a result of 41 years of fabrication of history and ignorance. Add to that awami budhijibis and a non-existent national security apparatus , viola U get a perfect system for producing such shallow lots.

may be .. but i do not like jamat to stop the war criminals' punishment.. if those war criminals are out from jamat then i have no problem with jamat

Disliking them doesn't give U the right to call for all sorts of criminal acts & injustice against them. First U falsely blamed them solely for todays violence (where they were clearly victims) and then when some one posted a link U labelled him Jamati and now this post. DO U see how conceited your mentality is? Some progotisils U folks R?

What do U expect from people who fall for awami-indian version of Ettakturer chetona. The real threat to this country is ignorance and shabag fasicism & lunnacy is a result of 41 years of fabrication of history and ignorance. Add to that awami budhijibis and a non-existent national security apparatus , viola U get a perfect system for producing such shallow lots.

I don't know man. SAARC's regional trade is even lower than the GCC, and he's comparing SAARC to the EU and NATO :rofl:

SAARC doesn't have any regional security apparatus.

I just find it sad that parts of the young generation had become so shallow.

I don't know man. SAARC's regional trade is even lower than the GCC, and he's comparing SAARC to the EU and NATO :rofl:

I just find it sad that parts of the young generation had become so shallow.

U see Indians. They know a lot about contemporary affairs around the world.Forget world affairs just Ask one of these ignorant bangladeshi about 75 sepahi-janata biplav, difference between Bangladeshi & bengali nationalism, who was AK fazlul haq, titumir, Khiliji, CHT insurgency & they will just keep on staring at U, specially those Shabag walas. Otherwise sepoi here couldn't have said that this drama is non-partisan after seeing the type of people giving speeches there and leading this drama.

Ok i went to shahbag today, the hype was for nothing. There were hardly 2k leftists shouting like idiots. Most went to have some good time and just to see what was happening along with their family. It is more like a mela :lol:

How many packets of biryani did U eat?:undecided:

ACA.jpg

just went there to see the situation, no biryani :cry:

btw i heard Jamaat funded organizations are going to be taken over by govt. That any true?

btw i heard Jamaat funded organizations are going to be taken over by govt. That any true?[/QUOTE]

No idea. But given awami bakshali track record anything is possible by these crooks. I am not sure about islami Bank though. Majority share there are owned by influential members from gulf states.
People from all walks of life, political ideology & religion have their money there. But then again projonmo chattoris support such demands with ekkaturer chetona.

if the facist demands from shabag becomes a reality ,we will be on our way to become kim Jong ills N.korea. ....... Oh Sorry.. Do U understand what's kim Jong ills N.korea is?:undecided:

Ok i went to shahbag today, the hype was for nothing. There were hardly 2k leftists shouting like idiots. Most went to have some good time and just to see what was happening along with their family. It is more like a mela :lol:

@ I heard that at night all nonsense activites are taking place.

@ Some girls complained that they were forced to do ....... All the mastans (chattro Leaque) are involved ???

No idea. But given awami bakshali track record anything is possible by these crooks. I am not sure about islami Bank though. Majority share there are owned by influential members from gulf states.
People from all walks of life, political ideology & religion have their money there. But then again projonmo chattoris support such demands with ekkaturer chetona.

if the facist demands from shabag becomes a reality ,we will be on our way to become kim Jong ills N.korea. ....... Oh Sorry.. Do U understand what's kim Jong ills N.korea?:undecided:

Well i heard that Manarat school might be changed completely by the leftists. Btw a friend of mine got questioned by the police if he was shibir just because he had beard. Baler andolon to Islam dhongsho kore dibe :eek: bad days ahead

Well i heard that Manarat school might be changed completely by the leftists. Btw a friend of mine got questioned by the police if he was shibir just because he had beard. Baler andolon to Islam dhongsho kore dibe :eek: bad days ahead

If U understand this then why thank that's lunney hammaer's post?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom