What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eorl ⚔;3907118 said:
I think media just can't ruin their business talking against Pro-independent Mula.

I wonder How many TV channels came in the Media Market after 2008 election.

At least four new channel came after 2008 and all are own by BAL . and traditionally 905 of our media and media pesonlities are BAL . i have read some where Media also given money to telecast this drama .

Should have take some pic. If police leave thse commie will be made kabob by public.

I would have taken ppicture if my mobiles camera was not working for one month .:cry: :hitwall:
Bhai Zakir this not going to happened . Jamat don't have any mentality to hit opposition unless they are hit .

How can you understand if you don't do your own research on the history of Indo-BD relation?

Here's what we got rid of with the death of the traitor Mujib: the 25-year Indo-BD Friendship treaty, parts of which imposed on us the following:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Article 4 practically eliminated Bangladesh's power to devise an independent foreign policy and made it compulsory for Bangladesh to consult India about any major foreign policy matter.

Article 5 forced Bangladesh to confer most favored nation status on India to clear the way for India to capture Bangladesh's economic market without any restrictions, but Bangladesh being a smaller economy was unable to avail itself of the opportunities of most favored nation status.

Article 8 ensured that if there was a military conflict between Bangladesh and India, Bangladesh, as a weaker power, could not seek help from outside world to protect its territorial integrity.

Article 9 was included to protect India's strategic interest in its insurgency infested North Eastern states by imposing restrictions on Bangladesh to provide help and support to the insurgents, but India itself broke the sanctity of this clause by providing military and political assistance to Shanti Bahini in Chittagong Hill Tracts.

Article 10 restricted Bangladesh's power to sign a defense deal with a third party to improve its armed forces.

By dint of this treaty India was able to diminish Bangladesh's power to protect herself and the right to establish political and economic relations with other nations independently and consequently became the de-facto power over Bangladesh to whom the new born country had to depend for her security and economic development only to lose her relevance as a sovereign nation. Thus the entrapment of Bangladesh was complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source

So no thanks! Martians or no martians, we don't want this friendship!

Please no one is begging for Bangladeshi friendship. If it were for me I would be more than happy to put a 20 foot wall all over the India Bangladesh border. The only reason Bangladesh attracts our attention is because because your Jamati brother can't say a sentence without India in it. don't blame your ineptitude on us.

For the last couple of years that I have been on this forum the BD section has always been dominated by jamatis. Those who weren't exactly a part of that group kept quiet, for they would be labelled as dalals otherwise. I guess this is the first time we are hearing the voice of real Bangladeshis here, people who represent this Bangladesh..nice to see the jamatis on a backfoot.
30_Shahbagh+protest_110213.jpg

@ You are hearing as because this protest has been sponsered by your money and Awami Leaque and at the back is "Chattro Union".

Judge for your self. Did you see any traditional Islamic values presence in that rally?

Nauzubillah min Zalik.

Yes i agree that there is no traditional Islamic values presence in that rally but that doesn't mean they are Bedeen. If you push people away by saying they are bedeen they might move towards bedeen. Its best to taught them islamic value than to push them away.

1. Ignore Loki (Zabaniya) and his/her misinformation. He/She is the same person who said he/she thinks that his/her father is a homosexual, "gay".

I am not Assamese but Sylheti and not even from the Sylhet division but the actual real Sylhet district itself i.e. not Molvi Bazar Sunamgonj.

2. In our area, Sylhet proper (i.e. Sylhet district of the wider Sylhet division) a few would not consider Habigonjis (which is where I think Al-Zakir claims to be from) as real Sylhetis anyway.

3. Ignore Al-Zakir's claim to speak for Sylhet. Sylhet hates rezakars and Jamatis like the rest of the country. Colonel Osmani (rahimahuAllah was a Sylheti from Sylhet proper like me, i.e. Golapganj afaik) and Jamatis have very little support. They have more support in Chittagong where recently they organized a hartal, but they can't do the same in Sylhet. Also Al-Zakir often speaks as if all Bangladeshis hold his views when he in fact is known on this forum as an anti-Hindu militant who swears and abuses people's families.

As you just saw now he is calling people "bedeen" (no religion/religion-less/anti-religion for non-Bengalis).

Jamatis have 4.6% support in Bangladesh as a whole and probably even that small percentage is less in Sylhet itself.

Ask Sylheti, @iajdani for more info about this.

Jamat's 2 seats came from Chittagong.

National Election Result 2008: Seat Wise Total Status

The link above has the results for the 2008 elections. Here the seats in the parliament are by Division.

Barisal: Awami League 16, BNP 2, Jamat 0

Chittagong ("Chottogram"): Awami League 32, BNP 18, Jamat 2

Dhaka: Awami League 87, BNP 0, Jamat 0

Rajshahi: Awami League 49, BNP 8, Jamat 0

Khulna: Awami League 30, BNP 2, Jamat 0

Now for Sylhet, my home region and the most Islamic and conservative region in the entire country even more than Chittagong and where Al-Zakir claims that he is "from".

Sylhet: Awami League 17, BNP 0, Jamat 0

Forget about loser Jamatis whom no one likes and who have found a refuge here in PDF, even the right wing BNP got no seats.

300px-Bangladesh_divisions_english.svg.png

Even though I don't like them that much the Awami League has strong support in Sylhet.

Chittagong is the strongest area for right-wing and Islamic parties (Jamat is a pseudo-Islamic party and not a legitimate one like Khilafah Majlis).

For Indians also @LaBong @KRAIT @Hellraiser007 @fateh71 @Contrarian and others I want you to pay attention to this because Al-Zakir often claims that Sylhet is this and Sylhet is that, whereas the real world shows Sylhetis are totally different from his false claims.

We Sylhetis hate rezakars and Jamat (their stronghold is in Chittagong) despite being the most Islamic region in Bangladesh and we do not want in any way to be thought of as pro-Jamat (astaghifrullah).

Last part was suppose to be a tease for you and @Al-zakir ,as both you adore;) each other don't take it seriously both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Ignore Loki (Zabaniya) and his/her misinformation. He/She is the same person who said he/she thinks that his/her father is a homosexual, "gay".

I am not Assamese but Sylheti and not even from the Sylhet division but the actual real Sylhet district itself i.e. not Molvi Bazar Sunamgonj.

2. In our area, Sylhet proper (i.e. Sylhet district of the wider Sylhet division) a few would not consider Habigonjis (which is where I think Al-Zakir claims to be from) as real Sylhetis anyway.

3. Ignore Al-Zakir's claim to speak for Sylhet. Sylhet hates rezakars and Jamatis like the rest of the country. Colonel Osmani (rahimahuAllah was a Sylheti from Sylhet proper like me, i.e. Golapganj afaik) and Jamatis have very little support. They have more support in Chittagong where recently they organized a hartal, but they can't do the same in Sylhet. Also Al-Zakir often speaks as if all Bangladeshis hold his views when he in fact is known on this forum as an anti-Hindu militant who swears and abuses people's families.

As you just saw now he is calling people "bedeen" (no religion/religion-less/anti-religion for non-Bengalis).

Jamatis have 4.6% support in Bangladesh as a whole and probably even that small percentage is less in Sylhet itself.

National Election Result 2008: Seat Wise Total Status

The link above has the results for the 2008 elections. Here the seats in the parliament are by Division.

Now for Sylhet, my home region and the most Islamic and conservative region in the entire country even more than Chittagong and where Al-Zakir claims that he is "from".

Forget about loser Jamatis whom no one likes and who have found a refuge here in PDF, even the right wing BNP got no seats.

Even though I don't like them that much the Awami League has strong support in Sylhet.

Chittagong is the strongest area for right-wing and Islamic parties (Jamat is a pseudo-Islamic party and not a legitimate one like Khilafah Majlis).

For Indians also @LaBong @KRAIT @Hellraiser007 @fateh71 @Contrarian and others I want you to pay attention to this because Al-Zakir often claims that Sylhet is this and Sylhet is that, whereas the real world shows Sylhetis are totally different from his false claims.

We Sylhetis hate rezakars and Jamat (their stronghold is in Chittagong) despite being the most Islamic region in Bangladesh and we do not want in any way to be thought of as pro-Jamat (astaghifrullah).

His father maybe gay, but not Loki.

http://123.49.39.5/result/report4.php?lang=bn

His father maybe gay, but not Loki.

Last edited by a moderator:
a country run by diplomacy not by hating or making useless trouble .most of the bd ppl wants india bd a good bilateral relation by a fare policy.jamat cant do that . they are useless now .well some middleeast countries will be happy but we will be isolated from the rest of the world .5% jamat doesn't represent us .they were backfooted many days ago .just uses the BNP and BAL like a parasite.otherwise who cares the jamat .

If that's your pic in the avatar, I must say you're relative of Azam Khan :) .

We wont free the street, until the killer Rajakaars are hanged. This is not a political drama. And, there will be no DEBATE for this issue.

Hate to see, so many CHAGU (Goats/Jamati's)'s inside this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom