What's new

Shah Rukh Khan banned from Wankhede for 5 years, but BCCI may intervene

This is a the reality of these stars ... On screen they are saint but reality is in front of every one

I think Police should arrest people like him ....

537564_3419488319185_1029470532_32456878_609154479_n.jpg

Really, tell this to people who you call Raw/Indian agent.. even though MQM supporter they are still Pakistanis..
No idea what you are jabbering about, nobody insult other Pakistani's by branding them as indians, except for terrorists (which is true). On the other hand you need to save this so called ''wisdom'' for your own country, where even influential Muslims like SRK have to face discrimination.

The way they use the word against Shahrukh is very insulting, MCA officials should apologize to him.

looks like SRK is suffereing from midlife crisis. few months ago he beat up Farah Khan's husband.. now this! What next in store? Btw..some sections of media trying desperately to present him as a good guy in all this episode! sure they will get some exclusive SRK airtime when the dust settles!!

And i understand that you Indians believe, that ''you know more about Pakistan than Pakistani's themselves do''.
On topic, i feel sorry for SRK, for having to face discrimination for being a Muslim, and these majority hindu bigots in India have not even spared his kids, what a shame.

Brilliant Conclusion Dude !! Loved the way you made above conclusions !

Lets have same logic again ! same thing happened with Afridi's daughter in PAK ...I guess pathans are discriminated in PAK even if he is Afridi himself !

The only thing not common is SRK was bloody drunk like streer loafer so got arrogant while Afridi was angered when in full conciousness....that gives us idea who was much discriminated !

Happy ?

Now on Topic....In india we have same constitution for hindus & muslims.... SRK is gone crazy due to his stardom vanishing day by day ...he is not involved in such controversy for first time....he is short tempered & self-worshipper .... that well known in bollywood !

Brilliant Conclusion Dude !! Loved the way you made above conclusions !

Lets have same logic again ! same thing happened with Afridi's daughter in PAK ...I guess pathans are discriminated in PAK even if he is Afridi himself !

The only thing not common is SRK was bloody drunk like streer loafer so got arrogant while Afridi was angered when in full conciousness....that gives us idea who was much discriminated !

Happy ?

Now on Topic....In india we have same constitution for hindus & muslims.... SRK is gone crazy due to his stardom vanishing day by day ...he is not involved in such controversy for first time....he is short tempered & self-worshipper .... that well known in bollywood !
He is a father and he acted exactly the way a concerned father should act, when he sees his kids being manhandled by an obnoxious and abusive guard, i wont be surprised if he is a follower of that extremist Hindu political party called Shive Sena, which is know for targeting SRK. Whatever happened to Afridi, people didn't pounce on his character, like you people are doing, which is quite shameful.

He is a father and he acted exactly the way a concerned father should act, when he sees his kids being manhandled by an obnoxious and abusive guard, i wont be surprised if he is a follower of that extremist Hindu political party called Shive Sena, which is know for targeting SRK. Whatever happened to Afridi, people didn't pounce on his character, like you people are doing, which is quite shameful.

when you dont know what really happened, you better not shed tears for Shahrukh. Keep your sympathy for your own Muslim brothers in your own country

On topic, SRK is loosing it day by day. He is getting into scuffles in parties , had an affair with Priyanka Chopra and now this. May the failure of his recent movies is getting to him . We all know what happened to Mel Gibson

Had such an incident happened in the US with their police, then they would have been promptly put the law and order straight up his candy a$$. But what can I say, Mera bharat mahan.

Back
Top Bottom