What's new

Shah Rukh booked for insulting national flag

This is the difference between you and me. You find National Flag as "piece of cloth" while we consider it as "symbol of Pride" as that is the best for representing my nationality. What next your holy book is just "collection of Pages".

In essence yes, it is. It is not about the book, but the message.

I feel sorry for your fragile sense of pride, that it can be so easily shattered.

I dont know why this made it into Indian National News
the Big Khan is not Insulting the flag as far as insulting is concerned.
poor chap is showing his patriotism and his careless handling has turned this against him.

get over it people. you are better than that.

I agree with you

he must be cursing himself for his carelessness.
he must be thinking all I wanted to do was show some patriotism and here I am being accused of Insulting the flag

Like Spark said insult of flag is serious issue in India and if brought in the notice of courts can be punishing. Its like blasphemy.

I know a police person (my neighbour) on duty in a central jail dismissed because he failed to bring down flag before sunset. I remember my science teacher in class 8 panicking when he sat on a packed flag going to be used on on 15 August celebrations shouting Punjabi ''O ho mar gaye se kitey farey na jayea'' ''jeezz I am doomed''.

BTW Sharkuh khan case is just a loser trying to find publicity using this law against him, court will be understanding for sure that it was not intentional. Sushmita sen after winning miss universe title went through all this court case etc. as well.

wow Indians have brought pakistan into this too ............

anyway i dont think this is insulting the flag those who are blaming him are really looking like extremist you see insult would be if he threw the flag under his car and drove over it. this seems like a genuine mistake i know flag is an important symbol and anybody would get pissed off but this seems alot like a mistake like he didnt knew this looks like some nothing party is trying to get publicity and votes never even heard of these guys. why dont these morons blame the politicians who make mistakes like this huh?
this is just going to far he seemed to be just trying to enjoy some patriotism and what do you know some extremist party blames him and the news channel pick it up.

In essence yes, it is. It is not about the book, but the message.

I feel sorry for your fragile sense of pride, that it can be so easily shattered.

My fragile sense?? Mine?

Pakistan has Blasphemy for such senses as you said.

Like Spark said insult of flag is serious issue in India and if brought in the notice of courts can be punishing. Its like blasphemy.

hey anybody who insults the flag deserves to get shot 20 times in my book but this in n way looks like insulting he just made a mistake it isnt like he was walking all over it

BTW Sharkuh khan case is just a loser trying to find publicity using this law against him, court will be understanding for sure that it was not intentional. Sushmita sen after winning miss universe title went through all this court case etc. as well.

totally agree i think this topic has gone on long enough and its giving signs of becoming a troll fest since 20 indians have brought pakistan into this bcz of one single post

This is too much........Indian government and police SRK kay pechay pad gaye hain.................leave him alone bhai.....Ab sadla Jhanda lahrna bhi Gunah ho gaya.....

githa are.

i think its called Geeta dude anyway leave these guys they have taken one post and filled 3 pages with nonsense you will just fuel these guys

you failed to mention how peaceful followers of the githa are.

Up Coming Actress Gehna Vashist Attacked (Raw Footage) - YouTube

:rolleyes:

Thanks for reminding me this video, this is a video which displays that we indian's dont care religion in national pride cases. We hit everyone including so called saint "Mata Nirmala Devi".

This is too much........Indian government and police SRK kay pechay pad gaye hain.................leave him alone bhai.....Ab sadla Jhanda lahrna bhi Gunah ho gaya.....

Yahan koi kisi ke peeche nahin pada, India is free country anyone can claim anything. There is nothing going to happen to Shahrukh, a minor fine or apology thats it.

i think its called Geeta dude anyway leave these guys they have taken one post and filled 3 pages with nonsense you will just fuel these guys

you are delusional, the discussion gone over the pages where idiots like you started giving religious colors.

The chest thumping becomes all the more rampant once the Indians are on a Pakistani forum. :D

No way, Foolness/Conspiracy theory/Delusional topics posted by Pakistanis are the one who win Pakistanis hearts.

Other than this guy I think no one really has caused any insult. Mistakes can't be counted as insulting.

This is what everyone is saying that most of the example and specially Shahrukh's case is a mistake in over-enthusiasm but then suddenly intelligent young guns started finding religious angle on it.

Back
Top Bottom