What's new

Shah Rukh booked for insulting national flag

National flag is to us what Koran is to you. But we won't spontaneously explode or go on a irrational killing Spree coz someone desecrated it. That will be a greater insult to my flag as it is to your Koran .
They ll create all the hoopla if Koran is insulted..extremist mindset..In India it's different,country first,rest later.
They won't understand,Bhains ke aage been bajane se kuch nhi hoga..:D

Some Topless Ukrainians Also Insulted Indian Flag
femen-faces-antifemen.jpg

here They Forgot the Crucial component the wheel in the big cloth
65b1963fbedbab8ed992eb43e742-grande.jpg
Funny to see the desperation,where is the insult? And where do you put the wheel(Ashok Chakra) in a tent/canvas?..what an idiot.

One more Pakistani dumbo..how can you say sikhs do it?There has been no such incidents,Sikhs are one of the most patriotic groups,and don't worry they hate you guys the most..:D

Thats not the point here. Shahrukh khan mighthave insukted the flag..but are we discussing this thread as ' a muslim insulted the flag ??...Indian cricketers have been accused of insulting the flag..are we saying it as 'Hindus insulted the flag ?? thats the point am taling about..as I have said hundred times that these people just cant think beyond religion.

One more Pakistani dumbo..how can you say sikhs do it?There has been no such incidents,Sikhs are one of the most patriotic groups,and don't worry they hate you guys the most..:D
Theres your answer indian Dumbo

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope he is safe.

Some Right Wing Hindu Nationalist groups can take this opportunity to cause bodily harm to this Muslim Indian Actor.

These are nothing but frustrated lunatic Sikh who support Bhindrawala and now stay there. Come to Canada, will show you such many idiots in Brampton. Not to forget Kanishka Case.

Quite an idiot you are,do i give a ratsh!t to Canadians?be it sikhs or anyone? I live here and know the ground realities better than you could know through youtube videos of Canadain sikhs!

Thats not the point here. Shahrukh khan mighthave insukted the flag..but are we discussing this thread as ' a muslim insulted the flag ??...Indian cricketers have been accused of insulting the flag..are we saying it as 'Hindus insulted the flag ?? thats the point am taling about..as I have said hundred times that these people just cant think beyond religion.
Ya bro,religion doesn't matter here,but it was the Pakistani guy who brought religion in it...

Mirza Jatt,Paan Singh,Abingdonboy,Punjabbi munda and many more sikhs are here on PDF..you might want to take their opinion to and not talk about CANADIANS!

I just hope he is safe.

Some Right Wing Hindu Nationalist groups can take this opportunity to cause bodily harm to this Muslim Indian Actor.

Are bhai, He is perfectly fine....Don't worry ..Before, Being a Muslim, He is an Indian & don't you worry about his safety....We all Love him...He Is our Badshaa....& I Really Really Really, Love him :angel: He is my ........:oops:

Aur Batoo Pakistan Kay Hal Chal Hai??? :smokin:

Are bhai, He is perfectly fine....Don't worry about it....Before, Being a Muslim, He is an Indian & don't you worry about his safety....

Aur Batoo Pakistan Kay Hal Chal Hai??? :smokin:
Pakistan mein toh Salman Taseer ke killer Qadri ka court mein lawyers rose petals ke saath swagat karte hai..:D

I think Pakistani friends seems to be more worried over Indian secular credentials then Indian friends.:P

Quite an idiot you are,do i give a ratsh!t to Canadians?be it sikhs or anyone? I live here and know the ground realities better than you could know through youtube videos of Canadain sikhs!

Doing same in India mean you gona get killed by a mob supported by some hindu leader of Narendra Modi type.

@Pride Jo log khud Canada mein behte hua hoon woh doosroon ko bhi kuch nahin bolte. Show your patriotism by living in India not in Canada!

Back
Top Bottom