What's new

Shabaz Sharif & PML-N appeasing terrorists?

Saying of the wise people "Think before you speak"

Bad PR he has done not only for PML-N but for entire Punjab majority of whom do not carry any hegmonic designs but still are labled as such due to such statements by idiot politicians like PML-N leaders.

It amounts to being loyal to personal interests at the expense of Pakistan's interests.

Down with such foot in the mouth statements that harm Pakistan's unity

Shahbaz is loyal to Punjab at Pakistan’s expense

We appreciate Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif’s late night visit to a number of bomb-stricken areas in Allama Iqbal Town, a move that boosted Lahori spirits against terrorism.

There is no doubt that such visits by a high-profile personality, at a time when the city was under the grip of terror, invigorates public valor. Our political contingent is determined to rid of the menace of extremism, but this aim cannot be achieved without an effective administration.

The CM’s appeal, asking the Taliban not to target Punjab, since both the terrorist group and the provincial government have the same views over foreign dictation has shocked many. I believe his statement will lead to further controversy and that Sindh and NWFP should have serious reservation over it. His love for Punjab cannot be doubted, but shouldn’t he be making an appeal for the safety of the entire country?

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

If Shahb/Naw/az want halt to terrorism then they should mobilise their govt resorces to rootout Lashkar-e-Jhangvi which is providing most of the fodder for suicide attacks. It will be good service to not only eastern parts of Pakistan but to northwestern parts of the country too..

I was going to avoid the forum for another few weeks, but I was outraged when I read this statement and had to vent.

The PML-N and Sharifs position is an insult and disgrace to the thousands of Pakistani civilians and soldiers who have died in terrorists attacks and fighting terrorist attacks.

I'll take the corruption of Mr. 10% over the cowardice and moral bankruptcy of the Sharif's and PML-N any day, and I hope the media focuses on and exposes the terrorist appeasing sentiment of the PML-N to the masses.

The Sharifs and any in the PML-N who support their position on this issue are no longer fit to hold any form of public office.

InshAllah Sharif family will be wiped off from face of Pakistani politics and leadership positions. This is the last straw and Pak media should take off his pants in front of the whole nation.

Sharif name is cyanide in Pakistan, they are responsible for much of our failures.

& altaf warns against talibanization of karachi!! i guess everyone wants to ensure that their specific area don't get bombed!! & no one cares about the country as a whole!!!

as long as the bomb blasts stay in mingaora,kohat,swat and NWFP the rest of the country doesn't care!!! you hit lahore & karachi & people sit up & take notice!!! interesting state of affiars in pakistan these days!!!

"we can do anything in hate for Musharraf": Haji Sharif brothers and Co.

dff41439af259844c346533eec2962a3.jpg

"the PML-N, and the militants are fighting for the same causes and both had opposed former military ruler Pervez Musharraf."

WTH?

Have the Sharifs and PML-N officially declared themselves on the sides of terrorism and terrorists?

If both Taliban and PML-N are fighting for the same cause, then shall we assume Nawaz has a terrorist training camp on his estate in Raiwind?

When will the Sharif's go 'blow themselves up' in solidarity with their 'Taliban brothers' and spare this poor nation from their 'amir-ul-momineen' magnificence.

I suppose this shouldn't really be a surprise given that Mullah Sharif tried to give himself the powers of a King and the same title that Mullah Omar possesses as leader of the Taliban.

What bugs me the most is that Shahbaz knows EXACTLY how the people will react when he says something like this. It starts the whole Punjab vs the rest of Pakistan fight, and the PML-N DAMN WELL knows that it's NOT what we need right now.

These vermin need to be wiped out once and for all. Pakistan Zindabad! :pakistan:

My statement was taken out of context: Shahbaz

LAHORE: In a clarification on Monday, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif said that his statement regarding Taliban sparing Punjab from attacks had been taken out of context.

Shahbaz's clarification came after widespread condemnation by various political parties and some very harsh words from the Punjab governor. Ministers Bashir Bilour of the ANP, and the MQM's Faisal Sabzwari also expressed shock and dismay and said that the CM should not have singled out Punjab.

Speaking at a seminar on Sunday Shahbaz had said, “Gen Musharraf planned a bloodbath of innocent Muslims at the behest of others only to prolong his rule, but we in the PML-N opposed his policies and rejected dictation from abroad and if the Taliban are also fighting for the same cause then they should not carry out acts of terror in Punjab (where the PML-N is ruling).”

However, Shahbaz now stated that his remarks were misinterpreted and taken out of context. He said that he had always spoken in support of all victims of terror, especially the people of NWFP who were bearing the brunt of the terrorist attacks in the country.

Earlier Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer lashed out at Sharif for making a ‘highly irresponsible statement that had disturbed the entire country.’

Reacting strongly to Shahbaz's statement in Jamia Naeemia on Sunday, Taseer said that Punjab had been embarrassed, and that such statements will only embolden Sipah-e-Sahaba and the Taliban.

Taseer alleged that the federal government is in the dark about safe houses and alleged that they were being run by Punjab Law Minister, Rana Sanaullah.

He said that with the entire country facing the threat of terror, Shahbaz has indirectly pledged support for Taliban by saying they should not target Punjab, thereby creating a negative distinction with the rest of the country.

DAWN.COM | Provinces | My statement was taken out of context: Shahbaz

Reports now that gen. Kiyani will be meeting Shahbaz Sharif.

A tongue lashing (preferably a military boot in the back side) of Shahbaz Sharif for his irresponsible statement hopefully.

Nothing Surprising Here!

I have said time & again that Nawaz and Shahbaz are more dangerous bigger ullu ka pathas then Zardari himself. Ranasanaullah is running around Punjab polishing the balls of terrorists leaders for wanting a few votes with the blessing of the CM Punjab.

Hope Gen Kiyani swings his legs a few times before smacking this little Sharif ganja in the balls with a size 11 boot! Kuttay Ka Bacha!

PML is Punjab Muslim League.

Khadim e Aala aesi khidmat kartay rehay tau thoray din baad it will be LML - Lahore Muslim League

"the PML-N, and the militants are fighting for the same causes and both had opposed former military ruler Pervez Musharraf."

cause? so the one's who died like animals were consumable for the 'greater good of God '& 'for the greater good of Sharifs'
Why didnt Mushi castrated Sharifs, Ohh sorry they don't have the things which are pre requisite for as castration

I don't have any words to express myself

Damn, he never knows how much his statement would have hurt the people who are already a living corpse working their out their lives & hoping one day the killers of their hopes will be subjected to justice

I pray with my full heart that these politicians are subjected to the pain which people of Pakistan have felt & are feeling & will continue to feel, even after the annihilation of these cave mens

He just have no idea how many people would have been cursing him & how many mothers would have been abusing him, To hell with all the pucking idiots

Khuda(if he's up there) inhe kutte ke maut de, Ameen Sum Ameen

Last edited:
Pakistan is close to a complete victory and hopefully we will live to see that day, insha-Allah.

I think we just lost it, Damn I don't even have any big abuses left for him

If i had a suicide jacket I would have certainly blown myself up with that Idiot, atleast i would have done a favor to my country

Shame on Him, If he has any

Back
Top Bottom