What's new

Featured SH15 Artillery in Pakistan

Difference is that american system needs separate logistic vehicle. Chinese system itself carrying munitiom
You know of any Chinese system like this? Very light at 4.4 tons, quick, and yet still can deliver a fairly large payload at sufficient range.

gallery-1505926140-20882370-10156130860497565-6637751120093307175-n.jpg

take a look at others, they do the same if not more while firing from side
Comparing to Nora, it wobbles more. Now i cant say it is because SH15 was firing live in an exercise while this might be a promotional video of Nora hence using small shells that could be a factor.

Comparing to Nora, it wobbles more. Now i cant say it is because SH15 was firing live in an exercise while this might be a promotional video of Nora hence using small shells that could be a factor.
i am no expert!! but looks to me Nora is wobbling more even when not firing on an angled target!

I think he was referring SH15 was firing from side hence wobbles.
I remember there is video/gif about SH15 firing in an angel like Nora in your video somewhere in this thread. And that looks super stable.
I'm not an expert either though.

Last edited:
Nora is a truck mounted with a gun. The gun gravity is very high during shooting, not as stable as self-propelled artillery.
Sh-15 is a gun mounted with a truck. It's a gun, the truck was designed for the gun. The gun gravity is quit low. It's as stable as self-propelled artillery.

Back
Top Bottom