What's new

Seychelles military gets new Tata four-wheel drives from India

photo_verybig_655.jpg

Same vehicle in trials.

They are Seychelles officers...our high commissioner is on the left
The guy looks from Assam i guess?
Btw nice selling!
But given the time TATA has had they are yet to take over world market by producing really good vehicles!

Yar no offence but your officers sure do look ugly.... you guys look pretty different from us.

Because we are Indian and your anscestors get Arbaized by Arab Invadors. Do I need to say how they get Arbaized...

Stupid kid, how old are you?

They are Seychelles officers...our high commissioner is on the left

even Seychelles officers are looking like Indian. India is cradle of life we have all kind of ppl. Indian culture was open culture (Much before Islam was Born) we had marital relation with greeks, Parsis, Middle earth ppl, Africans. So we are diverse.

We were never close society, we never promoted in-breeding. That is the reason one can see mini earth in India. We Indian come in differnet shape and size, different color and tone..

Thats why we calle "Unity in diversity"

Because we are Indian and your anscestors get Arbaized by Arab Invadors. Do I need to say how they get Arbaized...
Stupid kid, how old are you?
Dude i am pukhtoon out of the box, keep calm don't piss your pants bro. take some cold water if you wanna.

even Seychelles officers are looking like Indian. India is cradle of life we have all kind of ppl. Indian culture was open culture (Much before Islam was Born) we had marital relation with greeks, Parsis, Middle earth ppl, Africans. So we are diverse.
We were never close society, we never promoted in-breeding. That is the reason one can see mini earth in India. We Indian come in differnet shape and size, different color and tone..
Thats why we calle "Unity in diversity"
Of course it is!

Dude i am pukhtoon out of the box, keep calm don't piss your pants bro. take some cold water if you wanna.

Of course it is!

Why Pakhtoon dropped form Sky? Pakhtoons were also Indian. People skin color and build changed due to climatic condition and food habit. Haven't you read Human history???

If climate changes people color/build changes..

The Pakthas were one of the tribes that fought against Sudas in the Dasarajna the Battle of the Ten Kings (dāśarājñá), a battle alluded to in Mandala 7 of the Rigveda (RV 7.18.7)

Why Pakhtoon dropped form Sky? Pakhtoons were also Indian. People skin color and build changed due to climatic condition and food habit. Haven't you read Human history???
If climate changes people color/build changes..
The Pakthas were one of the tribes that fought against Sudas in the Dasarajna the Battle of the Ten Kings (dāśarājñá), a battle alluded to in Mandala 7 of the Rigveda (RV 7.18.7)
Ok bro. i'm Indian, you happy? :)

Yar no offence but your officers sure do look ugly.... you guys look pretty different from us.

so india is basically trying to increase its defense market by donating things for free as if nobody was interested to pay money for them.:rofl:

whatever be man.....we have to support them....because Indian are there
The Hindu temple in Victoria/Seychelles
tempel.jpg

20101212sc05.jpg

Last edited:

there is no indian officers there..one is Indian High commissioner and others are Seychelles Army Officers.

None F16s r donated. BTW we also dont donate stuff to others because we are confident that we can sell them.

donation is one way to increase leverage on them.don't act as naive.India donates hundreds of cars and number of helos,patrol boats etc(not to mention small arms) to various countries to show friendship.you can even sell junk,but thats barely going to show friendship.

we donated some 764 cars to nepal and 2 helos.

Khurshid's Nepal visit: India to donate 764 vehicles - The Hindu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom