What's new

Sexual health book in Pakistan schools draws protests

I think it is no brainier that children need sex education from a knowledgeable person, rather than his/her mates who may misguide. In fact prevalence of so many misconceptions about sex justifies the sex education. Only question is when.
I do not support sex education at early age as it robs children off their innocence. May be we should start the education after the onset of puberty.

there is a lot of difference between real life sex and what you see in movies....sexual education wont make you an "all night stud".....

mmmmm so, all and all you have watched those naughty movies, but at the same time you oppose those beneficial sex health educations, isn't it strange?

and by the way, those movies are movies and real life is not what it should be like those movies. but dont forget that as long as there is poor level of satisfaction in sex lives of couples, their life can turn to hell, take my word for it.

Hey! I'd like to ask the pakistani guys as they'd be able to tell me better.
Why does religious islamic people in pakistan go KABOOM! when they hear the word "SEX"??
i mean its just a part of everyday life and the organs are as vital as your lungs and brain!! Do they also go BOOM when they see a doc putting a stethoscope on a woman's breast or near to it to hear any vitals or do diagnosis??

ISLAM explains every issue about sex......other than that what type of sex education our public needs?
if some marred couple needs any type of advice or they have any issue they can go to doctors........
but teaching about sex at the age of 12,14,16 yrs has no use

dear sir how many ppl are able to understand QURAN and sir with due respect my aunty had two miscarriges because of our so called great doctors she had a dead body in her womb for 2 months where was ur education then that not only doc negligence killed the unborn but also threathened the life of the mother plz dont embarrass ur self i know what u doctors do, doing cesarean only to get money when child could be born other wise. sex education is important and it can help reduce the frustration through knowledge of extreame dangers that these things posses besides tell me do u know why things such as child abuse and this gay stuff is spreading its because its taboo to speak on it to speak against it because of ignorance and this is what will kill ur generation mine generation and future generation because its taboo to learns things related to sex and sir a person is able to perform sex at 14 to 15 years the age when u can marry in ISLAM so YES ITS IS OF USE its better to learn things early then to be useless late . i may be wrong perhaps in eyes of many but i wanna know this since when did telling safe procedures of sex and educating masses on it is against Islam

Even if it's not at class 6, sexual education should be included somewhere in secondary school.

this type of books should be banned in schools.......this is against our moral and religious values.......if they want to teach about this then they should teach about islam bcz everything is explained in HOLY QURAN and in SHARIYAT
Not AIDS; & nor other diseases. Atleast this book may warn our teenagers to stop going to Diamond Markets...

Unlike Scandinavian countries where Kindergarten children read P for penis and V for vagina,if our kids are still reading P for pen and V for Van,lets keep it that way...when time comes all of learn..doesnt need to be taught to school kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom