What's new

Sexless trend in Japan spurs demographic tragedy

Just put some Indian men on the street of Japan...

You know what will happen next... :)

There'll be enough automation to not need much. One of the major calamities of the future will be unemployment due to widespread automation. Japan may unwittingly avoid that.

The jobs can't be totally substituted by automation, especially for non-manufacturing jobs.

Just put some Indian men on the street of Japan...

You know what will happen next... :)

I even start to feel sympathy for Japanese women.

This documentary is very far fetched, no doubt Japan birth rate has fallen rapidly, it's certainly not due to the love of technology or electronic girlfriends. It has more to do with the hectic life style that most industrialized or mature economies are facing. Japan's aging problem is compounded by the fact that it refused to have an open immigration policy like the EU or the US.

Thanks for bringing this up. The Japanese are very xenophobic. Plus I think their society, while it has leapt miles in terms of technology, and the economy, their society and their gender roles have still not caught up.

Many Japanese Men and Women abhor romance in the context of Japanese culture. I.e. the guy has to slave off like a drone and the Women sit at home.

China is worried about Japan rising militarily?? After watching those first post videos I think they pretty much have nothing to worry about.

you sound like a angry man. the government sucks, so the girls and foreigners.
anyway I see you spare confusius VN from the death list. So I am happy. :-)

Anyone stay here long enough will know that I speak the truth. I am a progressive guy, people good I commend, people bad, never mind they are my own race, I bash.

I think Viet girl same same. Wait until you give them enough education and your country develop into a certain level. I think this is east asian culture.

The Viet girl in SG behave exactly the same way as our girl.

Last edited:
Anyone stay here long enough will know that I speak the truth. I am a progressive guy, people good I commend, people bad, never mind they are my own race, I bash.

I think Viet girl same same. Wait until you give them enough education and your country develop into a certain level. I think this is east asian culture.

The Viet girl in SG behave exactly the same way as our girl.
I understand what you mean. just take a look at Viet girls in overseas. they rather look for rich white men. :hitwall:
luckily Vietnam population is still growing. Birth rate: 16.56 births/1,000 population compared to Singapore of 7.91 births.

Vietnam Birth rate - Demographics
Singapore Birth rate - Demographics

Japanese are so beautiful women

I think if we make some african come, and authorize massive ****, the ambiance will change

Asians are often apathic people and if they don't see other examples, it can be problematic

Back
Top Bottom