What's new

Sexless trend in Japan spurs demographic tragedy

I guess I better contact the Japanese embassy and offer up my services as ''Population Maximizing Expert''.....:-)
I finally see an end to my unemployment.....:victory:

This documentary is very far fetched, no doubt Japan birth rate has fallen rapidly, it's certainly not due to the love of technology or electronic girlfriends. It has more to do with the hectic life style that most industrialized or mature economies are facing. Japan's aging problem is compounded by the fact that it refused to have an open immigration policy like the EU or the US.

Last edited:
Bring the Japanese women here we will show them BIG strong love they never seen before. :victory:

Guys it's simple. Poor people can't afford to waste money on fun/hobbies/passtime's etc etc. So, sex comes natural, and lots of it, because it's the only fun for which they don't have to save for a whole year for example.

And all the expert lovers in this thread, it's not just the men, women in Japan don't want to have sex either. I read something about how they endulge in some sort of virtual sex online, don't know details, but definitely you can't get pregnant.

Japan's population is shrinking rapidly, soon there will be not enough labor force.

There'll be enough automation to not need much. One of the major calamities of the future will be unemployment due to widespread automation. Japan may unwittingly avoid that.

it is so ironic, i hope they can find their own way to solve this problems

Singapore has 0.79 kids per woman. Now that is sexless country but no need to worry. Countries like India Pakistan are still there on the map

0.79 kid per woman???
fainting-smiley.gif

Hows that even possible???

View attachment 16396
The World Factbook

Singapore is the most sexless country in the whole universe. Above is our fertility rate which we rank last in the whole planet for making our women giving birth on average to 0.79 baby.

We are a fxxx up cuntree. It is not that our women are prude. Our women are among the world's biggest slut, who fxxx many people. They are crazy and the only thing is their mind is to marry a rich man, get divorce and get half of their husband's asset.

In Singapore, many women do not get married but they fxxx around. They do not want kids. Also they look down on Asian guys preferring white man, because they think white man has big coc and more $$$.

If you do not have $$$, Singaporean women will despise you if you ever show your love to them. They will think that you are a big nuisance, big parasite, big pest and Singaporean women will think that they are the most pretty princess in the whole world.

So one more question? Since most people are average in income, how do Singaporean women find fxxking partners since they despise poor boy. The answer is Singaporean women will offer their body to all alpha guys whenever they see them. So the alpha get to fxxx a lot.

Then after many alpha, they become spent, their soul destroyed, and they are no longer charming. Then Singaporean women will settle for a omega male (or may not), where she will despise her husband for the rest of her life.

One more reason of our low fertility is a lot of our women do not get married, because most boys here are not rich.

One more factor in our low fertility is our government squeeze us dry by using property. Every married couple are in 30 years debt because our government milk them by selling them a small shoe-box. Anytime if you get out of job within 30 years, the government will bankrupt you an foreclose you house.

Our government make us work like a dog. They praise "work ethnic" but our people are burn out. Not only that we do not have job security. Before everything were much better, our government the PAP see people enjoy life and they hate it. PAP flood us with foreigners, and get many Singaporeans fired and wage suppressed. Those who keep their jobs got to work long hours to lick boss coc. We suffer and the rich cheers.

No job security, no salary, no girl friend no children...etc

This is not just Singapore's problem, but the entire problem of Confucius civilization. HK, Korea, Macau, Taiwan and Japan have the same problem. (I am not mentioning China because I am afraid of PRC here) In the middle term, East Asia looks good, but only we ourselves know we are committing suicide in the long run.
you sound like a angry man. the government sucks, so the girls and foreigners.
anyway I see you spare confusius VN from the death list. So I am happy. :-)

There'll be enough automation to not need much. One of the major calamities of the future will be unemployment due to widespread automation. Japan may unwittingly avoid that.

Not really nope. Jobs of other kinds will be opened up with the technology. 100-200 years later millions of people would be living/working in space some where mining minerals from asteroids lol.

Back
Top Bottom