What's new

Sexless trend in Japan spurs demographic tragedy

This is messed up. This could be the future of any ultra technologically developed country.
bbc should look at themselves, uk holds only on because of immigration at the cost of social problems

Singapore has 0.79 kids per woman. Now that is sexless country but no need to worry. Countries like India Pakistan are still there on the map

bbc should look at themselves, uk holds only on because of immigration at the cost of social problems
Society here especially in rural areas is natural and hasn't let technology to dictate very important things of life when compared to what the documentary says about Japan but again I have never visited Japan. The problem in Japan is that the society is not natural and on the hand it's very sexist and tend to stick to traditional gender roles in contrary to the technological advancements.

Last edited:
Society here especially in rural areas is natural and hasn't let technology to dictate very important things of life when compared to the documentary says about Japan but again I have never visited Japan. The problem in Japan is that the society is not natural and on the hand it's very sexist and tend to stick to traditional gender roles in contrary to the technological advancements.

Okay I will go & help repopulate Japan; I've always wanted a Japanese Wife ! :unsure:

Japan's population is shrinking rapidly, soon there will be not enough labor force.

Too much hentai. **** shouldn't be portrayed as innocent as it is nowadays.

Japanese are smart people. They will come with a solution. They should start an eugenics program.

I know couple of Japanese in Turkey. Even my house lord has Japanese wife.

Back
Top Bottom