What's new

Sex for promotion: Man forces wife to be gang-raped for 12 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE PROBLEM!

I have no problems with the source. my argument is to broaden the reach such as posting on forums like PDF

cheerleading india is the champ, no doubt about those - at least in Asia if not the world.

You are kidding me right? this forum has a max of 30k indian users. the times of india has over 7 million. :)

South Asians and the Chinese are generally getting to be the leaders of horrific crime incidents. They are starting to beat the Africans hands down in that field. Even in the most war ravaged African areas, we don't hear about such barbaric incidents as those exposed in this thread

vast majority of the rape cases in india only - where you're from!

I read in some newspaper that in hinduism an impotent man is allowed to let her wife get banged by as many as 16 men to get her pregnant. Of course, the newspaper could be wrong.

You are kidding me right? this forum has a max of 30k indian users. the times of india has over 7 million. :)

regardless! PDF has 53K members and a lot more on-lookers!

I read in some newspaper that in hinduism an impotent man is allowed to let her wife get banged by as many as 16 men to get her pregnant. Of course, the newspaper could be wrong.

I read in some newspaper that in Islam a man give his man with the sanction of God to a Hindu to be gang banged. Off course that newspaper could also be wrong

How do you know that ? Were you raped mostly in India as compared to China ? :D

never want to go to this hell of a place of yours. dont think you can escaped from those with your cheap pull-out of a bw flag!

I read in some newspaper that in Islam a man give his man with the sanction of God to a Hindu to be gang banged. Off course that newspaper could also be wrong

You're trolling like a typical ******** you are. I'm not.

We are making our own quality shoes for most competitive sports

A lot, of course and much safer!

Let's hope that you don't market them for the Olympics. With the quality of your products , it certainly will be a game changer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom