What's new

Several tourists looted at gunpoint in Swat in region's third such incident in less than a week

Crucifying the Culprits alive"

The process starts with amputating the culprit's hand and feet from the opposite sides, yes?
Bring them to court and convict them, killing random people on the street won’t solve shit

Get an idea of how islamic justice system works. It did involve a qazi and prosecution team even couple of centuries before the anglos figured out a proper court room

The process starts with amputating the culprit's hand and feet from the opposite sides, yes?

Get an idea of how islamic justice system works. It did involve a qazi and prosecution team even couple of centuries before the anglos figured out a proper court room
I think this is what he meant. He was replying to fake encounters thing. Which I agree with btw, our courts and judicial system is broken.

Extremely sad, we won't get tourism if this keeps happening. Need to ensure that tourist spots and paths have good security and are well monitored.

Interesting story.

My uncle six months ago went to drop his daughter off at university. The back side of the university was closer to our village than the front entrance in the city. Islamia University is a huge campus in Bahawalpur. He went to drop her off at noon and was coming back. The route to the back side of the university is mostly desolate because again there are only villages surrounding it. As he was coming back he lit a cigarette and sees three gentleman on a 125(yaaki in progress).

Now these bandits are most likely also villagers and that’s why they are comfortable to try and do what they do on that road.

They stop my uncle With pistol out and say ‘haan be Chaudhry, kaad jera kush haiga’.

my uncle is a funny guy and he replied to them ‘meray kol ik mobile’aa(phone), ik scooter’aa(motorcycle), te Baki twadaY vaastay dawaa’aa(prayers/blessings)’.

One of the the guys must have had some semblance of shame and said ‘chaad Yaar, aja’.

They let him go. My uncle told me he raced back on to the main road towards the village and vowed never to use that road again. He also said I cant believe that worked.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Such low key criminals once before made TTP and Tehrik-e-nifaz shairyat, Police or LEA should quickly look into the matter or else the tourist industry will die down once again.

Nothing above Qur'an, my friend.. Not even the Anglo-Indian law (be it PPC or CrPC) adopted by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (the Constitution itself says so)

What you are calling "petty street crimes" are in fact among the most heinous crimes as per Qur'an and the punishment prescribed is "Crucifying the Culprits alive" .. Shooting dead by bullets is actually showing mercy
That's the problem my dear....People use Quraan to serve their means, settle scores etc...your blasphemy law is the biggest example.

So Quraan says punish the culprit (robber, thief etc)....but what if I produce wrong evidence, manipulate things to prove you are a robber /thief...it will then be executing an innocent which cannot be proved.
Similar approach is often used by people to settle scores with minorities under Blasphemy.....you just need to shout some one has defamed Allah/Islam and Quraan and people are so irrational that they jump to conclusion straightway and slay the accused.

That's the problem my dear....People use Quraan to serve their means, settle scores etc...your blasphemy law is the biggest example.

So Quraan says punish the culprit (robber, thief etc)....but what if I produce wrong evidence, manipulate things to prove you are a robber /thief...it will then be executing an innocent which cannot be proved.
Similar approach is often used by people to settle scores with minorities under Blasphemy.....you just need to shout some one has defamed Allah/Islam and Quraan and people are so irrational that they jump to conclusion straightway and slay the accused.

Contrary to the popular belief, The Holy Qur'an does not prescribe any worldly punishment (let alone capital punishment) for blasphemy. Blasphemy itself is a 'Sin', not a 'Crime' as per Holy Qur'an. The so called Blasphemy laws are derived from Secondary and Tertiary Islamic sources.

As for bearing false witness, it has been listed among "the greatest of the major sins" in Islamic primary texts and the judge /qazi has the right to impose whatever ta’zeer punishment he sees fit for the one who bore false witness. The holy Qur'an itself prescribes 80 lashes as punishment for those who falsely accuse (chaste women), and reject their evidence ever after.

police should do something before people scare and stop going swat . it will waste swat motorway efforts

People started to boycott Murree for their horrendous attitude and now this . God knows when will we start behaving like a civilized society

Again, be very careful. It is Dawn, the newspaper with its As.s in its mouth.

Contrary to the popular belief, The Holy Qur'an does not prescribe any worldly punishment (let alone capital punishment) for blasphemy. Blasphemy itself is a 'Sin', not a 'Crime' as per Holy Qur'an. The so called Blasphemy laws are derived from Secondary and Tertiary Islamic sources.

As for bearing false witness, it has been listed among "the greatest of the major sins" in Islamic primary texts and the judge /qazi has the right to impose whatever ta’zeer punishment he sees fit for the one who bore false witness. The holy Qur'an itself prescribes 80 lashes as punishment for those who falsely accuse (chaste women), and reject their evidence ever after.

Mate Holy Quraan prescribes, lists, tells many good things....problem is implementation and following it....you can trust Quraan but not the people....and there is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom