What's new

Several people are dead in Paris attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
when was the last time hindus fly civillian jetliners into skyscrappers ?
there is no point ignoring the elephant in the room
Unfortunately Hindus are not that much advance they can only rape their womens in buses or kill their minorities. They don't have guts to take over super powers. They only beg and serve their masters. If you want another history lesson then definitely I can give you one.

I condemn the attackers. Terrorism is condemnable whether it's committed by Muslim or Hindus. If someone call muslim terrorist then we have the right to teach history to idiots across the border.

didn't you know a few weeks ago in news a hindu guy dressed in burqa tried to through beef in temple.....plus your calling on every single muslim....not every single one of them are terrorist.....basically its saying like if hindu person rapes someone..... then all hindus around the world are responsible for it......like say if anywhere a rape case comes to place the first thing in your mind well be it was hindu that did it.....right!!!

It was done by a muslim. No point denying the obvious.
Are all Muslims responsible for it ? No

Hundreds of Muslims die every day by the hands of US & allied made ISIS, US & European bombings which they are doing in the name of freedom.

Thousands of Muslims were killed in Burma, there was no media coverage. Thousands are getting killed by illegal occupying forces of Israel in Palestine & India in Kashmir, but no one cares because they just simply do not serve the interest. All people care for is false flags & pre-planned staged events.

Unfortunately Hindus are not that much advance they can only rape their womens in buses or kill their minorities. They don't have guts to take over super powers. They only beg and serve their masters. If you want another history lesson then definitely I can give you one.

I condemn the attackers. Terrorism is condemnable whether it's committed by Muslim or Hindus. If someone call muslim terrorist then we have the right to teach history to idiots across the border.

big words

big talk coming from a citizen of a country whose leaders were licking the boots of Uncle Sam now China

when was the last time hindus fly civillian jetliners into skyscrappers ?
there is no point ignoring the elephant in the room

You are immature,
The attacks were carried out by israelis,

i am surprised how people are screaming in the favour of france these days. where were they ??? when innocent children and helpless people of Palestine and I.O Kashmir were killed in the past and still being killed .i don't say do not favour france we all are with france in this tough time and we all condemn terrorism across the globe. but see everyone with one eye and leave the hypocritical behavior behind your back.............

i don't know but i can guess this is a 9/11 type conspiracy. maybe revealed in future because this is not the only attack on france they should have reacted over previous attacks but God knows well.........

Hi,

Since when does ISIS, a tiny minority represent over a billion Muslim ?

ISIS exists due to the funding of Saudi Arabia and support of Turkey
It ain't a tiny minority. Powerful countries are backing them.

ISIS exists due to the funding of Saudi Arabia and support of Turkey
It ain't a tiny minority. Powerful countries are backing them.
Hi,
regardless of your typical ignorance they still do not represent all the Muslims of the world

Isis and co existence is the consequences of the cold war. Cold war situation lead to backing of dictators in most of Arabian and African countries. Most of those dictator have been removed without structuring the after.
That lead to the apparition of groups supposed to fight for freedom but the fight was hijacked by people for their own interest and some foreign powers took the opportunity to implement their own agenda.

You are immature,
The attacks were carried out by israelis,

please live in denial

Hi,
regardless of your typical ignorance they still do not represent all the Muslims of the world

you can face the facts or deny them

Isis and co existence is the consequences of the cold war. Cold war situation lead to backing of dictators in most of Arabian and African countries. Most of those dictator have been removed without structuring the after.
That lead to the apparition of groups supposed to fight for freedom but the fight was hijacked by people for their own interest and some foreign powers took the opportunity to implement their own agenda.

latin america, africa and east asia have transitioned from dictators to representative governments of varying degrees
the middle east is an exception to the tide

please live in denial

you can face the facts or deny them

latin america, africa and east asia have transitioned from dictators to representative governments of varying degrees
the middle east is an exception to the tide
Hi,
What fact?? That you're not recognized by India as an Indian citizen and Indian passport holders will be given priority, but not a foreigner like you ! That's a fact though.

As for the topic, please quote me when you've something decent to argue with and not the local desi tu tu may may

Hi,
What fact?? That you're not recognized by India as an Indian citizen and Indian passport holders will be given priority, but not a foreigner like you ! That's a fact though.

As for the topic, please quote me when you've something decent to argue with and not the local desi tu tu may may

I can acquire a PIO or OCI card. I am eligible. I have chosen not to. What has this to do with this discussion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom