What's new

Seven policemen killed in Naxal attack

and that 20 soldiers who got shahadat i guess is a months old news??
and on ur FB MARCOS page run by some drunk bhania posted 20 SSG commandos killed by BLA in balochistan hahahhahahah what a dipshit chutya he was he didnt know that there is no SSG battalion , unit or company stationed in Balochistan .....
Anyhow this is a fresh one:
Roadside bomb kills soldier in Bajaur Agency - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The fact is many pakistanis celebrate the death of indian forces anywhere. Dont expect roses in return.

Cant comment on teh FB page as i havent seen it

The fact is many pakistanis celebrate the death of indian forces anywhere. Dont expect roses in return.

that was not a road side bomb the one guy who embraced shahdat was hit by a IED while doing a search operation in that area poor journalism by dawn

Every soldier jawan is equally important, and more so when he lays down his/her life for a stranger like me. I do not know where you gathered that notion that indians are comfy with police./paramiliary forces being killed. It is not so.

Twenty Pakistani soldiers killed, PM cancels Davos trip| Reuters
So after ranting one liners elsewhere, you are now resorting to trolling, well buster, if you want to go down this lane, you be short of breath if i start posting on the Naxal hits, suicides, fratricides and all else that comes with it.
Since you seem incompetent to understand, the reason i posted the link is that even reputable media refers to them as soldiers rather than breaking down the related services.

BBC News - Scores of Indian soldiers killed in Maoist ambushes

So after ranting one liners elsewhere, you are now resorting to trolling, well buster, if you want to go down this lane, you be short of breath if i start posting on the Naxal hits, suicides, fratricides and all else that comes with it.
Since you seem incompetent to understand, the reason i posted the link is that even reputable media refers to them as soldiers rather than breaking down the related services.
BBC News - Scores of Indian soldiers killed in Maoist ambushes
So buster, why stalk me?We can go that route, things wont be pleasant for you as well.
You appear of limited comprehension abilities and dubious nature when it comes to thrusting sources ,as i blv your intentions was not at all what you claim to be. Here,leyt me return the favour. Even here an auxillary unit for law enforcement is reported as soldiers:
Taliban claim killing 23 FC soldiers in custody - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

So buster, why stalk me?We can go that route, things wont be pleasant for you as well.
You appear of limited comprehension abilities and dubious nature when it comes to thrusting sources ,as i blv your intentions was not at all what you claim to be. Here,leyt me return the favour. Even here an auxillary unit for law enforcement is reported as soldiers:
Taliban claim killing 23 FC soldiers in custody - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Dumb reply the pre-fix FC should suffice for anyone in oblivion, here for example the designation is clearly mentioned.

8 BSF jawans killed by Bodo militants in Assam - IBNLive

Dumb reply the pre-fix FC should suffice for anyone in oblivion, here for example the designation is clearly mentioned.
Apt reply for my intended audience
Anyhow here they kind of went generic in the news title, though they make up latter :
Attacks kill 10 Pakistani troops | Fox News

And out here, finally they got it correct:
Though sad that soldiers have to face such death at the hands of their own people that they sought to protect:
Severed head of ex-navy man found hanging from bridge in Karachi – The Express Tribune

as far as reading posts on this thread i came to the conclusion that who ever **** CRPF or Local police in india .. indians are happy coz for them Naxals didnt attack army so india is peaceful because their sacred cow indian army is not attacked but poor CRPF and Police get butchered on daily basis so india is peaceful because army is not attacked ...indian logic at its best

Logic does not seem to your strength...... "attacks on daily basis", "indian cow army", your horrible spelling....

You sound like a little angry kid. Educate yourself and then come back Mr. Keyboard warrior.

Last edited:

At least see the date of the above article posted by you,its fro, 2011.I can post a hundred such news about Pakistani security personnel getting killed by TTP and BLA from 2011 but i won't stoop down to your level.At least try to respect a dead soldier/policeman even if he/she belongs to your enemy country because he/she died fighting for hi/her country but then again it's you we are talking about:disagree:

Apt reply for my intended audience
Anyhow here they kind of went generic in the news title, though they make up latter :
Attacks kill 10 Pakistani troops | Fox News

And out here, finally they got it correct:
Though sad that soldiers have to face such death at the hands of their own people that they sought to protect:
Severed head of ex-navy man found hanging from bridge in Karachi – The Express Tribune
A picture is equal to a thousand words, i leave you to it to study it well, security forces die everyday while battling with miscreants, some even get murdered in daily issues, but who would leave such a person in the street to bleed to death.

0.jpg

A picture is equal to a thousand words, i leave you to it to study it well, security forces die everyday while battling with miscreants, some even get murdered in daily issues, but who would leave such a person in the street to bleed to death.
Indeed. And it saddens me when your own country men shoot you in the back of your head and behead it . Try sa. Do reflect on the evils of a radicalized nation.
3539631979.jpg

Logic does not seem to your strength...... "attacks on daily basis", "indian cow army", your horrible spelling....

You sound like a little angry kid. Educate yourself and then come back Mr. Keyboard warrior.
kiddo read again sacred cow is being used as simile for indian army not indian army as cow army .... and yea i know who is keyboard warrior here lot of indian members are active on this forum as compared to Pakistani members ... keyboard warriors ehhhh :azn:

Indeed. And it saddens me when your own country men shoot you in the back of your head and behead it . Try sa. Do reflect on the evils of a radicalized nation.
3539631979.jpg
CPRF
cprf.jpg

stop posting shit otherwise i will post pictures with indian paramilitary striped naked and shot in the *** do you want me 2 ??

kiddo read again sacred cow is being used as simile for indian army not indian army as cow army .... and yea i know who is keyboard warrior here lot of indian members are active on this forum as compared to Pakistani members ... keyboard warriors ehhhh :azn:

The Indian military is a secular organization, no religious symbols are used in such a way. Get some basic education

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom