What's new

Seven policemen killed in Naxal attack

RIP to the shaeeds & Sure hell to them & their Families & kids who joked over the fallen....

What is happening in india?

Each day soldiers are killed and than riots.Modi is still not in power and this is already in happening

They are not soldiers, they are cops. Learn to read properly.

untill its extreme?? they are killing ur paramilitary soldiers on daily basis and situation is not extreme for ou wow man .... good luck .... and you dont use SF inside india hahahhahahaha nice joke bro it means u are acceptnig that kashmir is not ur land coz ur PARA commandos regularly operate their along with RR

1.) CRPF and state police forces are not paramilitary forces. Please do some basic research before talking BS

2.) Such attacks dont happen on regular basis .... at least do some very very basic research before talking utter BS.

3.) Military is only used in special areas due to special powers given to them by the GOI

Last edited:
RIP.
As usual Pakistanis never fail to show there level.

They are not soldiers, they are cops. Learn to read properly.

1.) CRPF and state police forces are not paramilitary forces. Please do some basic research before talking BS

2.) Such attacks dont happen on regular basis .... at least do some very very basic research before talking utter BS.

3.) Military is only used in special areas due to special powers given to them by the GOI
as far as reading posts on this thread i came to the conclusion that who ever **** CRPF or Local police in india .. indians are happy coz for them Naxals didnt attack army so india is peaceful because their sacred cow indian army is not attacked but poor CRPF and Police get butchered on daily basis so india is peaceful because army is not attacked ...indian logic at its best

as far as reading posts on this thread i came to the conclusion that who ever **** CRPF or Local police in india .. indians are happy coz for them Naxals didnt attack army so india is peaceful because their sacred cow indian army is not attacked but poor CRPF and Police get butchered on daily basis so india is peaceful because army is not attacked ...indian logic at its best
Pakistani soldiers killed in roadside bombing - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

What is happening in india?

Each day soldiers are killed and than riots.Modi is still not in power and this is already in happening
This has been happening in Pakistan at 10 times the per capita frequency for last 10 years.. Go find the reason there first instead of posting fudged up GDP numbers :D

this thread is about indian security forces not Pakistan and we treat our soldiers equally be it police , fc or army ... but u dudes are disrespecting ur police by saying it was a police not a big deal our army is not attacked \WTF attitude by indians here seriously u people need to respect all ur armed forces .....
Every soldier jawan is equally important, and more so when he lays down his/her life for a stranger like me. I do not know where you gathered that notion that indians are comfy with police./paramiliary forces being killed. It is not so.

Indian soldiers die in election ambush by suspected Maoist rebels | World news | theguardian.com
Twenty Pakistani soldiers killed, PM cancels Davos trip| Reuters

Every soldier jawan is equally important, and more so when he lays down his/her life for a stranger like me. I do not know where you gathered that notion that indians are comfy with police./paramiliary forces being killed. It is not so.

Twenty Pakistani soldiers killed, PM cancels Davos trip| Reuters
and that 20 soldiers who got shahadat i guess is a months old news??

and on ur FB MARCOS page run by some drunk bhania posted 20 SSG commandos killed by BLA in balochistan hahahhahahah what a dipshit chutya he was he didnt know that there is no SSG battalion , unit or company stationed in Balochistan .....

Back
Top Bottom