What's new

Seven killed as SHC judge targeted in Karachi bomb attack

Once again, note that the routew was known to the attackers, and enough time to plant the bomb - another inside job +

Given that they detonated with remote and with such precision of impact, I would say that YES, there must have been prior information and may be dry runs too on earlier days. Given just the precision and the method, this could be more a mixed OP with LeJ and not just TTP alone who believe more in unorganized attack and self explosions.

I am quoting from the article following :

Ehsan further said that the judge was targeted for what he said were "anti-Taliban and anti-mujahideen decisions" adding that the group would continue to target judiciary.

these people are pretty blatant in claming in their misdeeds , he was targeted due to his decision

however in my opinion if you ask me TTP >> LJ >> SSP >> JUD >> LET etc etc are all in the same , their is no diffrence btw

Is there a particular ruling for which this could have been done/revenge?

Seems nobody taught u any manners and I don't bark in response when dogs bark at me, I just take my side! :)

More number of posts does not make anyone saner! :) Thanks to Zia ul Haq for genetically engineering terrorists within Pakistan and esp within our armed forces! :)
I still think your a multiple ID troll.

It is no surprise that TTP are behind this act of terror. Their long list of crimes exposes their evil objectives against the people of the region. Unfortunately, there are those who choose to side with conspiracy theories and let these repeat offenders off the hook. It is times like these when we should remind ourselves who threatens the safety of the region. It is times like these when conspiracy theorists need to separate facts from fiction. Our forces continue to make sacrifices for the safety of the region. We send our heartfelt condolences to the friends and families of those who died in this act of terror. We will not let these cowardly acts of terror deter us from achieving our peace objectives in the region. We will continue to work together and counter terrorism through shared assistance.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom