What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

lol, only those Kashmiris advocate for "independence" from both Pakistan and India because they think India won't play with the rules.

They are wrong.

They need to know their rights within the rules. Well, your Indian friend chess-writer keeps barking about educating Kashmiris.

Then educate them about the truth about the Kashmir dispute. What their rights are within the rules.

Then follow the rules!

Simple!

i intended to get suggestions from you on how to educate them about their options.

However independence is not part of the partition rules? So how can independence be even an option?
It can be considered now ofcourse if the Kashmiris have turned pro independent ...

i intended to get suggestions from you on how to educate them about their options.

Its simple! Tell them about the Kashmir dispute. Tell them they have two choices.

Go gather everyone in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Tell them verbally, or on a poster, make pamphlets or whatever!
Tell them according to the partition rules they have two choices. Pakistan or India!

Hold a plebiscite by a certain deadline. Let there be international observers to ensure the poll is impartial.

Let the international observers declare what option the Kashmiris voted for in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

There and done. The Kashmir dispute is solved!

I think its high time we have a good fashion Jihad to drive these Hindu scum from the beautiful land of Kashmir and incorporate the state into Pakistan. There can be no dealing with the Hindus except at the barrel of a gun.

You are having this high (time) for the past 60 years. You are keep trying and keep failing for the past 60 years. By showing the barrel of guns to India, you will never succeed. India is strong enough to meet barrens with barrels.

Independence should be an option for them regardless of what Pakistan or India loose ...

Are we talking about what Kashmiris want in Indian occupied Kashmir, or all of the areas of the former region of the Kashmir princely state?

pro-pk and pro-in are minority groups now (including geelani), kashmiris are now overwhelmingly pro-independence.
what is boggling me is how do we go about re-educating the kashmiris about their options

buddy be practical unlike our Pakistani Friends. no matter whether kashmiris are pro-india or pro-pak because no one will ask them. india will not ask them & will not let anyone to do so. it is as simple as that.

Its simple! Tell them about the Kashmir dispute. Tell them they have two choices.

Go gather everyone in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Tell them verbally, or on a poster, make pamphlets or whatever!
Tell them according to the partition rules they have two choices. Pakistan or India!

Hold a plebiscite by a certain deadline. Let there be international observers to ensure the poll is impartial.

Let the international observers declare what option the Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

There and done. The Kashmir dispute is solved!

since the kashmir dispute includes your kashmir, I assume you're prepared to do the same?

Saying 'What have you ever done to deter us' is not exactly civil either. I am just being more open with it.

You seem to show a complete lack of ability to discuss any opinion that is something other than your own. Hence the change !
Typical Pakistanis ,see mercy as a sign of weakness
Mercy ? Are you kinda deluded my friend ? Let me enlighten you , its been your country which has been obsessed to competing with Pakistan since 60 years ... Indians compare themselves to Pakistanis in everything despite being 5 times larger ... Be it the military , economy or poverty even :rofl:

Lack of ability ? What can someone do if you deliberately try to derail the topic just because you cant prove your arguments ?
and i didn't use any non-civil words by saying " deterred " unless ofcourse you have some new dictionary ...
So , mind your language if you want to debate further ... That change shows your desperation ... Nothing else !

Are we talking about what Kashmiris want in Indian occupied Kashmir, or all of the areas of the former region of the Kashmir princely state?
Both sides ofcourse ... Doesn't seem logical to do it in only one part ... The results will be in Pakistan's favor and Indians know that ...

since the kashmir dispute includes your kashmir, I assume you're prepared to do the same?

Yes obviously. We Pakistanis want to solve the Kashmir dispute according to just and moral principles.

Both Pakistan and India have to follow the rules.

Yes obviously. We Pakistanis want to solve the Kashmir dispute according to just and moral principles.

Both Pakistan and India have to follow the rules.

great, I will notify my govt rep in west delhi of my stand on this matter. I assume you'll do the same.

Mercy ? Are you kinda deluded my friend ? Let me enlighten you , its been your country which has been obsessed to competing with Pakistan since 60 years ... Indians compare themselves to Pakistanis in everything despite being 5 times larger ...

Lack of ability ? What can someone do if you deliberately try to derail the topic just because you cant prove your arguments ?
and i didn't use any non-civil words by saying " deterred " unless ofcourse you have some new dictionary ...
So , mind your language if you want to debate further ... That change shows your desperation ... Nothing else !

Both sides ofcourse ... Doesn't seem logical to do it in only one part ... The results will be in Pakistan's favor and Indians know that ...

We are talking about the Independence option here?

What happens if Kashmiris in Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir don't want independence from Pakistan?

Are we going to have an independent Indian Occupied Kashmir and some parts staying with Pakistan?

We are talking about the Independence option here?

What happens if Kashmiris in Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir don't want independence from Pakistan?
Then they can remain ofcourse ... The applies to IOK too ...

Ok,

So Pakistan's Kashmir and India Kashmir should be polled as individual sectors.

Pakistan's Kashmir:
options:
1)Independence
2)Pakistan
3)India

Indian Occupied Kashmir:
1)Independence
2)Pakistan
3)India

to indian members.

guys just leave it. we all know we have kashmir, why u ppl are debating with fanboys here. BTW i m going to srinagar this month to enjoy the beauty & snow of srinagar. any one interested????, while our pakistani friends who unfortunately can't go to srinagar too can enjoy the beauty of Srinagar on internet of-course :lol:

What? Talking about 90000 donkeys is desperation,There re more donkeys left yet. As you say they will be back to donkey business after 2014 when your baap will leave ******
You can go to sleep !
Visible signs of impairment of cognitive function :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom