What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

yes, but the Kashmiris have to play by the rules of the partition rules. Don't modify the rules to your personal whims or desires.

kashmiris have no rules to play even if they have we will not let them to do so. as far as modifying the rules is concerned then we are doing it for last 64 yrs, who has stopped us from doing so.

Yes we are all for what the Kashmiris want. But the Kashmiris have to play within the rules that were given to them. :azn:
Pakistan or India cannot modify the partition rules for their personal whims. :azn:
I see, so the personal whims of kashmiris no longer matter. good, now we are getting somewhere.

kashmiris have no rules to play even if they have we will not let them to do so. as far as modifying the rules is concerned then we are doing it for last 64 yrs, who has stopped us from doing so.
Oppressive rule can only last for that long you must remember that :azn: Neither has it stopped us from changing LOC each time :lol:

lol, Pakistan is for what the Kashmiris want! :cheesy: But the Kashmiris have to play by the rules.

If you are not playing by the rules then how can your defend your position according to just and moral principles.

Its all about what the Kashmiris want according to the rules.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

I see, so the personal whims of kashmiris no longer matter. good, now we are getting somewhere.

The Kashmiris have to work with the rules that they were given. That is either Pakistan or India.

Not even Pakistan or India can modify the partition rules. That is where you FAIL!

Playing by the rules is a part of justice and moral principles!

Pakistan and India also has to play by the rules!

The Kashmiris have to work with the rules that they were given. That is either Pakistan or India.

Not even Pakistan or India can modify the partition rules. That is where you FAIL!

Playing by the rules is a part of justice and moral principles!

so far so good, so what do you suggest we do when kashmiris decide they want neither?

so far so good, so what do you suggest we do when kashmiris decide they want neither?

Kashmiris need to be educated about the Kashmir dispute, and how far their can exercise their rights under the rules!

This should have been a given!

Indeed you are right, so far so good.

Kashmiris need to be educated about the Kashmir dispute, and how far their can exercise their rights under the rules!

This should have been a given!

Indeed you are right, so far so good.

still with you shah-ji, they should be aware of the options available to them. but given the fact that an overwhelming majority now wants independence, what's your suggestion on how we should proceed to re-educate them?

still with you shah-ji, they should be aware of the options available to them. but given the fact that an overwhelming majority now wants independence, what's your suggestion on how we should proceed to re-educate them?

I've NOT heard of the Kashmiris as a majority wanting independence from both Pakistan and India. An impartial referendum needs to be held by an international organisation.

There are many advocating for merging with pakistan such as Syed Ali Geelani.

So please don't act as if most Kashmiris want independence from both Pakistan and India.

They only have two choices. That are the rules.

Very simple. Not mind-boggling at all.

This is all about just and moral principles and sticking to the rules.

They say practise makes perfect, so far Pakistan has been practising how to lose to India and be called a failed state. By now Pakistanis have perfected the art and are now Perfect Losers.

India is the exact opposite of that - Winners and practising it more and more!
Practicing what ? :lol: Obsession and loosing against a 5 times smaller neighbor to whom you have lost 2/5 of Kashmir :azn: ... What is it that you hold to prove you were victorious ?

They say practise makes perfect, so far Pakistan has been practising how to lose to India and be called a failed state. By now Pakistanis have perfected the art and are now Perfect Losers.

India is the exact opposite of that - Winners and practising it more and more!

Instead of demonizing Pakistan, like Indians typically like to do, can we stick to the debate!

Doesn't matter if some analysts categorize "Pakistan" as a failed state, because Pakistan as a country is still functioning. Pakistan is still here. Pakistan is still has a growing GDP.

I don't know what is the criteria for a failed state. If failed state means Pakistan is going to collapse, or if Pakistan has deteroriating GDP, then those analyists are wrong.

Anyways back to the debate, shall we now!

I've NOT heard of the Kashmiris as a majority wanting independence from both Pakistan and India. An impartial referendum needs to be held by an international organisation.

There are many advocating for merging with pakistan such as Syed Ali Geelani.

So please don't act as if most Kashmiris want independence from both Pakistan and India.

They only have two choices. That are the rules.

Very simple. Not mind-boggling at all.

pro-pk and pro-in are minority groups now (including geelani), kashmiris are now overwhelmingly pro-independence.
what is boggling me is how do we go about re-educating the kashmiris about their options

pro-pk and pro-in are minority groups now (including geelani), kashmiris are now overwhelmingly pro-independence.
what is boggling me is how do we go about re-educating the kashmiris about their options
Independence should be an option for them regardless of what Pakistan or India loose ...

lol, only those Kashmiris advocate for "independence" from both Pakistan and India because they think India won't play with the rules.

They are wrong.

They need to know their rights within the rules. Well, your Indian friend chess-writer keeps barking about educating Kashmiris.

Then educate them about the truth about the Kashmir dispute. What their rights are within the rules.

Then follow the rules!

Simple!

Independence should be an option for them regardless of what Pakistan or India loose ...
i agree, but unfortunately both govts are not allowing that option. hence the deadlock.

However independence is not part of the partition rules? So how can independence be even an option?

Back
Top Bottom