What's new

Serve the Motherland - Join Pakistan Navy !

I emailed the head offices :P to check what the exact situation is .... calibre is there we just need new subs to be purchased and 8 new frigates to be inducted;)

well pakistan navy for me is just a crap they are unprofessional i dont like them and their attitude for needs and most of their is stuff is old and scrap

ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country :pakistan:

ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country :pakistan:

I think the salary & and incentives have to be listed. There was some info on the Rank etc for highly acomplished candidates (parents welfare etc got to plan for all case scenarios)

I just could not get any details on the site

Last edited:
Hi every one. I have done recently Software Enigineering from Riphah International University Islamabad. I came across with this Navy ad. But I guess it says that in IT branch they need Masters, Since I am a bachelor so can i apply for it or not?

waiting for your kind reply.:lazy:

Can anybody have a look at this request? Please reply I am waiting.

I dont understand why they are not approving our slips. It was written that it will be processed within 72 hours,. Come on,. , , , still in process. . what the hell is going on.

Hi every one. Thanks to Allah that I was given the roll number and the serial number , when we went to Bahria College Islamabad. So many checking take place then the process of Registration then wait till the 3rd shift since they had only one auditorium so we had to wait :(

A huge number of candidates were for Supply some for Education and Some for ITs(Me :)) others were to Ops (Operations). The Intelligence was ok but the academic was a little IRrelevant. Like Number of Buttons on the US keyboard. Who invented the first mouose. who owned the YAhoo and stuff like that . . . .so many abbreviations/ / /

However now the result will be on 2nd August. May Allah bless us all. Anybody can tell about "Navy Medical":cheesy:

Hi,

Very sad comments from one of you---our navy is the most daring arm of our armed forces. Their bravery and tenacity goes beyond the call of duty---the job they have done with the equipment they had---is on par with any other navy with twice as much equipment.

If we had spent as much money on our navy as we did on the airforce---our navy would not have been in this terrible shape.

Remember the Ghazi---where did it meet its end---not on our side of the seas---but on the other side of the ocean---right in the backyard of the opponent searching for the enemy.

Pak navy has one of the most talented staff at its disposal. For a country like pakistan----with sea only on one side---and people from mountain areas and flat planes---who had never seen such large bodies of water tells a story of dedication to the service.

Well my lots of friends really interested to join PN but unfortuntly today thy already changed thr mind because ... Which kind of stuff attract people to join Army, Navy and Airforce.

EVERYONE IS PATRIOT for his/her country so this is not important..

Things attract now adays is Weapons.... technically we dont have such weapons especially in Navy and Airforce.. we are much laking ..

my friend love to join PN but he always said... "Kaash hamaray paas eek Marine forces hoteen jismay koi latest jahaz hotay kuch upgrades hoteen achi equipments hotay may zaroor jata" now he is engineer but still he always said aaj b kuch achi upgrades hoon may zaroor jaoon.. some people just want to make thr career thats why join forces .... some people love weapons and join military..............

my lots of friends love to join Airforce and Navy but they always said "na tu achay jahaz hain kay banda sekehay aur enjoy karay ...same for navy kay achi military force hoti for navy jismay achay submarine... jahaz... proper naval force hoti like other countries tu zaroor jata". So they point is ... PAKISTAN FORCES MUST UNDERSTAND ... the mind of people now changed they dont want to join navy ... airforce army who have loaded with 20 30 years old military hardware... its technically main point.. which our mostly people on this forum ignore!!

Well my lots of friends really interested to join PN but unfortuntly today thy already changed thr mind because ... Which kind of stuff attract people to join Army, Navy and Airforce.

EVERYONE IS PATRIOT for his/her country so this is not important..

Things attract now adays is Weapons.... technically we dont have such weapons especially in Navy and Airforce.. we are much laking ..

my friend love to join PN but he always said... "Kaash hamaray paas eek Marine forces hoteen jismay koi latest jahaz hotay kuch upgrades hoteen achi equipments hotay may zaroor jata" now he is engineer but still he always said aaj b kuch achi upgrades hoon may zaroor jaoon.. some people just want to make thr career thats why join forces .... some people love weapons and join military..............

my lots of friends love to join Airforce and Navy but they always said "na tu achay jahaz hain kay banda sekehay aur enjoy karay ...same for navy kay achi military force hoti for navy jismay achay submarine... jahaz... proper naval force hoti like other countries tu zaroor jata". So they point is ... PAKISTAN FORCES MUST UNDERSTAND ... the mind of people now changed they dont want to join navy ... airforce army who have loaded with 20 30 years old military hardware... its technically main point.. which our mostly people on this forum ignore!!
You don't join Armed Forces to get thrill of weapons nor for enjoyment (I can tell you for a fact that your friends cannot survive in military for less a month they would probably get booted out at PMA - You join them to defend your country - Mummy Daddy boys are not suited for Armed Forces )The silver lining of War on Terror is many people who wanted to join Armed Forces for money and weapons testing are **** scared now and only genuine people who are willing to lay down their life for the country are joining Pakistan Military.

Last edited:
Also first time I've heard anyone joining Pakistan Army because of weapons lol. As for enjoyment, Pakistan Military of any branch has a brutal selection process especially for officer corp compared to any top nation. You will not enjoy it till you are worth more than shoe polish.

In fact, I'd go one step further and state that his friends are exactly the type of people we don't want in Military.

You don't join Armed Forces to get thrill of weapons nor for enjoyment (I can tell you for a fact that your friends cannot survive in military for less a month they would probably get booted out at PMA - You join them to defend your money - Mummy Daddy boys are not suited for Armed Forces )The silver lining of War on Terror is many people who wanted to join Armed Forces for money and weapons testing are **** scared now and only genuine people who are willing to lay down their life for the country are joining Pakistan Military.

Exactly people like you ... love to see Musharaf, Zia, Ayub type people in military right ?? ! stop quoting my post!

You have no idea who m i and how many people in my family and friends who already in Army and also in UN missions + who already sacrifies thr life to defend this country in this so called WOT!!

Last edited:
ok everybody we have done with our medical and physical etc. even interview is done. it went a little bad. however everyone got the form. The last date to fill and submit it is coming thursday. They say after some period they will call for issb to some guys.
I saw the schedule on net. the issb for pak nvr 2010 b will start on november so will they call us in september. ? Plz join the discussion.

Also Happy Ramzan to every body :)

Also the for Matic Pass candiidates the air force ad will come on 15th august/

Back
Top Bottom