What's new

Seriously, what?! Kerry tells Russia 'you don't invade a country on completely phony pretexts'

Seriously, what?! Kerry tells Russia 'you don't invade a country on completely phony pretexts' — RT News

To be fair, Kerry said the same to Bush as well. Kerry was against the Iraq war from the very beginning.

To be fair, Kerry said the same to Bush as well. Kerry was against the Iraq war from the very beginning.

So?

When he makes a statement to Russia, he is speaking as the United States Secretary of State.

This is not like he is having some private chat with a friend.

When he makes these statements to Russia he is doing it as a representative of the American state. And so the statement he made was very hypocritical indeed.

Russia should launch a coup in Mexico , replace it with pro Russian govt. and then put a missile base there ...

tumblr_mqpv15B7Eq1svqjp1o1_500.jpg

lol...
seriously..I feel...Russian are joking with american and Americans don't know how to respond...
they can't go for a war with Russians b'coz of nuke fear....and can't do much as long as russia is present in Ukraine.....
its like Putin trolling Obama......common buddy get me ..if you can....:partay::partay:

oh boy america has more options than just nuke fear as u put it..........sanctions are already ready to be deployed, its putins move now, on the other hand can the russians impose sanctions on america?

oh boy america has more options than just nuke fear as u put it..........sanctions are already ready to be deployed, its putins move now, on the other hand can the russians impose sanctions on america?

Cut off oil and gas supplies to all of Europe and see what happens to Europe. Russia has China to buy the oil & gas. Who will supply all of Europe?

lol...
seriously..I feel...Russian are joking with american and Americans don't know how to respond...
they can't go for a war with Russians b'coz of nuke fear....and can't do much as long as russia is present in Ukraine.....
its like Putin trolling Obama......common buddy get me ..if you can....:partay::partay:

I don't understand some Indians, you apparently sympathize with Russia yet very pro Israel/USA....

I don't understand some Indians, you apparently sympathize with Russia yet very pro Israel/USA....
thats diplomacy :partay:
infact if India is not there,russia will support china and it will end up in third world war :enjoy:

thats diplomacy :partay:
infact if India is not there,russia will support china and it will end up in third world war :enjoy:

I know the case with Russia but I don't get how they're on the pro Israel camp at the same time. :P

Cut off oil and gas supplies to all of Europe and see what happens to Europe. Russia has China to buy the oil & gas. Who will supply all of Europe?

Sorry to burst your bubble, the EU has learnt its lesson from 2009 when Russia blocked gas supplies to the Ukraine and EU. In 2012, 34% of EU's gas was sourced from Russia, 35% from Norway, Qatar 10% and Algeria 14%. The EU has 5 months worth of reserves and enough time to source gas from alternate suppliers like the US, Qatar, Norway or Algeria to name a few. The EU has built excess capacity into its LNG import infrastructure with energy security in mind. So while the EU can easily diversify it supplies the Russians can't easily replace the EU. Gazprom needs the EU, 40% of its revenue is from sales to the EU over pipeline built during the Soviet era. The Russians can't ship this gas to China even if they wanted to since the requisite infrastructure (pipeline) or gas liquefaction capacity is missing. The Altai pipeline to China initially conceived in 2004 was never built.

The EU has alternatives, Russia does not particularly when you consider the price the EU pays for Russian gas (pegged to oil prices) it becomes obvious that China will never agree to the same terms even if by some miracle the Russians build a pipeline to China overnight.

Two important pieces of news came to light today concerning Altai and the Altai pipeline. First, RIA-Novosti obtained and made public a letter submitted by Gazprom to the Russian Ministry of Natural Resources in which the corporation states that it “has not made a final decision to build the Altai Gas Pipeline across the Ukok Plateau, that it is not currently working on the project, and that there will be no funding allocated to the project in 2014 and 2015″. The letter is signed by Valery Golubev, Gazprom’s Vice Chair of Management.

Ukok Pipeline Update: One step forward for Ukok, one step back for sacred sites | The Altai Project

I know the case with Russia but I don't get how they're on the pro Israel camp at the same time. :P
if you are talking about us,then it is due to strategic purpose
and we share some same goals such as curbing terrorism etc etc

if you are talking about us,then it is due to strategic purpose
and we share some same goals such as curbing terrorism etc etc

No you don't, I don't want to derail this thread but I want to speak with you elsewhere maybe in the members club we'll have a showdown me and you. :P

Back
Top Bottom