What's new

[SERIOUS] Should China threaten to destroy Taj Mahal for Doklam?

Nuking will give even bigger message,will you dumbass suggest that or what?

If china Threaten to Nuke india, it will cause war and upheaval due to fear of lives lost

If threaten precision strike on taj mahal, it will work because taj is india's ego

If china Threaten to Nuke india, it will cause war and upheaval due to fear of lives lost

If threaten precision strike on taj mahal, it will work because taj is india's ego
Why would China risk a nuclear war for someone else land it has occupied

I doubt india will retaliate anyway since minimal lives loss but it will definitely incite them to sue for peace and to accede to anything that the aggressor wants.

If china strikes a nuclear power station, it will be war.

India will not fight war over a landmark.
Your are now becoming very irritating... try something less nonsensical

I cannot reply better than this for this foolish suggestion. :rofl:
At least in this context, every one is unanimous and acting like Bhai Bhai. I must thank Singaporeguy for that.

BTW, Is he Kims brother in Singapore? Or Kim himself on PDF?

And you think that destruction of rajmahal by Chinese direct military action won't escalate to war?

I felt that this could be the only move that could make india troops leave Doklam?

What do the chinese forumers here feel? Do you think we can get this idea to Chinese military?

No, Taj Mahal has nothing to do with DongLang, if we can't deal with Indian army mean we're really coward and this is an act of cowardice....not good move for China.

Back
Top Bottom