What's new

Serious Question on Islamophobia

The Silent One

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanted to ask this question, as this forum is predominantly Pakistani Muslim and i wanted to see everybody's thoughts and opinions.

What do you think of Islamophobia?
Obviously it's bad but i mean your general opinion, is it common ignorance or just a seething hatred perpetrated by the Media.

What can Muslims do to counter the negative effects of Islamophobia?
Geert Wilders, an anti-Islam politician, said that he believes Europe should go to war with Islam and exterminate Muslims. According to polls this same man will win 13.8% of the total votes and 20 seats in the 2017 Dutch elections.
De peiling in detail | Ipsos

Thanks for reading

let's see how this thing with IS plays out. think we are going to see more attacks, and more attacks means more fear more fears means islamophobia.

but you gotta admit there are 100,000 thousand immigrates coming from North Africa and Middle East to Europe every year as refugees, are they good natured??? do they want sharia law?? how will they interact with the local population.

it would be like christians going to be a predominately islam country, you would have people taking notice and quite negatively.

Islamophobia is the same as antisemitism, or even worse given the size of the muslim population. What we muslims could do is invite non-muslims to mosques (not radical ones lol) and tell them what islam really is, how we pray etc. I've seen some really wonderful campaigns started by muslims in foreign countries such as the "Meet a Muslim family" started by the Ahmadiyya community in Canada. Such campaigns will really help dispel any fears of the religion. Islam was the name of a beautiful message, and now has been ruined by extremists. We need to organize events in Muslim countries as well and teach them tolerence and respect for other religions. We need to tell them that if someone offends you or your religion you don't go and start threatening or kill him but you need to explain it to that person why he's wrong, Otherwise you just made him think that he was right.

Indeed. One can be surprised at just how little Islamophobic people know about Islam.
We should just live and let live.

Islamophobia is the same as antisemitism,

That is totally incorrect.

No militant Jewish was head chopping, bombing, and murdering Germans anywhere in the world let alone in Hitler's Germany.

I wanted to ask this question, as this forum is predominantly Pakistani Muslim and i wanted to see everybody's thoughts and opinions.

Obviously it's bad but i mean your general opinion, is it common ignorance or just a seething hatred perpetrated by the Media.

Geert Wilders, an anti-Islam politician, said that he believes Europe should go to war with Islam and exterminate Muslims. According to polls this same man will win 13.8% of the total votes and 20 seats in the 2017 Dutch elections.
De peiling in detail | Ipsos

Thanks for reading

There is no Islamophobia.

What you see is the hatred and utter spite for Mullahtic behavior that is being projected as "Islamic" by the Mullahs and Ayatullahs.

Please keep the difference in your mind.

Thank you

It's the media and the people who take the media as gospel. Media is constantly used to scare the shit out of the population to drum up support for illegitimate wars. Fox news is the biggest joke and its watchers have to be retarded.

Thanks,

Thanks for reading
can anyone let me know any fatwa against isis. No body dare or nobody wants.

Last edited:

Thanks for reading
Basically Islamphobia is created by media and they miss guide their public to earn big name. if u r a new media house and u want to become famous like a flash, start presenting islamicphobic stuff..................

Look up "the crisis of Isis" on YouTube sheikh humza Yusuf talks about them. 3rd vid down 10 mins long gets to the point about Isis.

Apologies for off topic.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom