What's new

Serious Problems With Oplot Surfaced During Trials..

VT-4 is in same weight range.

AVLB or bridges ?
He said normal bridges, see when we get a tank we want it to be functional in both Punjab and sindh, even though it will probably only stay at 1 place , however the local bridges in Punjab, crossing the many canals etc, are very weak ,
I'm not sure if the situation has changed since the late 80's but considering our infrastructure construction rate, No

Pakistan Army should take a look at the Japanese Type 10 class MBT, IMHO.

fuji2011type10-015.jpg

Type10MBT_0.jpg

Arguably the best in the world in terms of engineering, quality and capabilities in its class (< 50 tons).

Japan is also self-sufficient in the matters of developing ammo for its MBT.

Pakistan Army should take a look at the Japanese Type 10 class MBT, IMHO.

fuji2011type10-015.jpg

Type10MBT_0.jpg

Arguably the best in the world in terms of engineering, quality and capabilities in its class (< 50 tons).

Japan is also self-sufficient in the matters of developing ammo for its MBT.
One of the most expensive MBT of the world as well

One of the most expensive MBT of the world as well
Indeed bro, but the price tag is worth it. We should consider inducting 100 of these 'premium fighting vehicles' for the very best of our armor corps when we have sufficient funds. Other MBT-related programs can continue independently.

Indeed bro, but the price tag is worth it. We should consider inducting 100 of these 'premium fighting vehicles' for the very best of our armor corps when we have sufficient funds. Other MBT-related programs can continue independently.
I agree with you, but I'll only fully agree when we increase the tax payer percentage to above 10% from the current 1~2 percent ,
Even then I would rather go for something with a unmanned turret due to more crew survival chance , only 2 crew so more space to instal a external fire and forget Atgm, so a gunner can fire a barrel launched missile and the commander can launch a separate missile at a separate target ,
Importantly unmanned turret tanks with jammers to jam enemy comms and targeting equipment, as well as APS and a external mounted MANPAD ,

Back
Top Bottom