What's new

Serious errors committed in negotiations for IMF package

And Ishaq Dollar Dar was saying that they are talking IMF loan on their own terms.. :omghaha:

Lets take a poll today , in the street , who do people prefer , military or Democracy .

and then decide who you want to send and where .

Democracy DOES NOT WORK at a place where literacy rate is below 30% , Idiots will always choose idiots as their leader .

You have Enjoyed last 5 years of democracy , now enjoy next 5 as well . why are you Crying right ? , the person you are criticizing came through Democratic channels .. why are you being a hypocrite ?

Let me clear facts first:

first military is illegal and unconstitutional to rule. drawing comparison itself is illogical.

secondly democracy evolves, it was these ambitious generals who wanted to act holier than thou to gain and sustain power, meanwhile their confused policies landed the country in this mess we are facing today.

now democracy has done no harm to the country, atleast it has given Pakistan a face in international community and slowly but surely Pakistan is earning its respect and links.

this claim of literacy rate is below 30% so is of India. so cut the crap and have a better excuse for your ambitious generals in barracks..

its our democratic right to protest to our representatives, you have a problem with it? learn to deal with it. cause Democracy is the only future of Pakistan.

and yes people on the street dont give a F to confused generals now a days, do go and check the latest status, then you will know how people feel about Generals now a days!

first military is illegal and unconstitutional to rule. drawing comparison itself is illogical.

secondly democracy evolves, it was these ambitious generals who wanted to act holier than thou to gain and sustain power, meanwhile their confused policies landed the country in this mess we are facing today.

now democracy has done no harm to the country, atleast it has given Pakistan a face in international community and slowly but surely Pakistan is earning its respect and links.

this claim of literacy rate is below 30% so is of India. so cut the crap and have a better excuse for your ambitious generals in barracks..

its our democratic right to protest to our representatives, you have a problem with it? learn to deal with it. cause Democracy is the only future of Pakistan.

and yes people on the street dont give a F to confused generals now a days, do go and check the latest status, then you will know how people feel about Generals now a days!

Yes we can see the Wonderful future that democracy is presenting .. Good for you .

but , I have a brain , which can analysis who did what for this country .. and to this day Democracy has given nothing to this country .. If it has Please Enlighten me ... i would really like to know .

I agree with you 99%.
But when you say democracy has done us no harm your are forgetting about PPP! They came through this democracy and did ultimate damage to Pakistan in just 5 years that no one did in rest 60 years.

Yes we can see the Wonderful future that democracy is presenting .. Good for you .

but , I have a brain , which can analysis who did what for this country .. and to this day Democracy has given nothing to this country .. If it has Please Enlighten me ... i would really like to know .

reading helps synchronize brain with new information, unless one refuses to learn. read my previous post

I agree with you 99%.
But when you say democracy has done us no harm your are forgetting about PPP! They came through this democracy and did ultimate damage to Pakistan in just 5 years that no one did in rest 60 years.

Yar they came with our choice...see, so did pmln, there are problems in the system, we are to revolve them with making better choices in the future...

reading helps synchronize brain with new information, unless one refuses to learn. read my previous post

AS i said before i will say it again .. Name 1 Big Thing that Democracy did for Pakistan .. just One .

instead of avoiding my question ..

AS i said before i will say it again .. Name 1 Big Thing that Democracy did for Pakistan .. just One .

instead of avoiding my question ..

read post 17 pls you have my answer there written already, failing again to read and comprehend will end the conversation. cannot reply to arrogance..

read post 17 pls you have my answer there written already, failing again to read and comprehend will end the conversation. cannot reply to arrogance..

Only thing you have written in post 17 is Definition of Democracy & its introduction . I am Asking you to tell me 1 Thing that Democracy did for Pakistan only 1 .. you have failed to even tell me 1 thing .. so please take this Democracy is best for Pakistan BS somewhere else .

and dont waste my time by giving general statements , like you did in this post ..

Back
Top Bottom