What's new

Serial Production for National Infantry Rifle

fft2mm663257.jpg
208304-abdullahgul.jpg

looks like a nice mix of M4 and SCARs``cool rifle

alot of people are unhappy with rifle after years of development, MKE is a quality state owned company but they can't design crap !

meh..... looks like crap!

i want my g3 when i join the army!

alot of people are unhappy with rifle after years of development, MKE is a quality state owned company but they can't design crap !

what kind of problems they having that, reliability accuracy or anything else?

just by the look its fine`modern looking gun

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

meh..... looks like crap!

i want my g3 when i join the army!

G3 is way too heavy, but a robust gun

That my friends is without any doubt the best battle rifle in the world. People are thinking this is a beaty contest they are judging the rifle on its looks. This baby uses the same system from the Hk416 which is the best assault rifle in the world if you looking for a beaty contest your at the wrong forum.

tufek.jpg

KALİBRE: 7,62 mm // Caliber
AĞIRLIK: 4,3 kg // Weight
ETKİLİ MENZİL: 600 meter // Effective Range
BOY: 92 cm // Height
NAMLU ÖMRÜ: 10.000 // Nozzle life :P
MERMİ NAMLU ÇIKIŞ HIZI: 800 m/sn // First Speed
ŞARJÖR KAPASİTE: 20 fişek // Capacity
ATIŞ SÜRATİ: 650 fire/minute // Fire Speed

4.3kg is heavy, 600m effective range is ok

1.Is this weight with attachments, ammunition in the magazine, etc?

2. Is there a bayonet at all?

3. Range for the normal rifleman is really 300 yds. That is the range to which a rifleman can be expected to be able to fire on a target in battle conditions. This range is not dependent on the weapon as on the human factor.

I think the rifle is good looking, and smooth. And any attachment is available to it.

If we compare it with a M16 7.62mm. It is about 800grams heavier, but in size it is shorter and the effective range seems to be similar.

It is modern looking, and this is a very good progression in Turkish military, since it is 100% national weapon.

The effective range of the rifle is beyond 600 meters obviously, however MKEK being MKEK, they only listed the range to that of the ability of the Iron Sights which has maximum adjustability of 600 meters, why Iron Sights with adjustability of elevation to 600 meters :blink: dunno.

Back
Top Bottom