What's new

Serbia wants to sell military equipment to Pakistan

So are Serbian weapons better alternative to Chinese weapons? I am sure they are that's why there seems to be so much interest in the offer...

So are Serbian weapons better alternative to Chinese weapons? I am sure they are that's why there seems to be so much interest in the offer...

They dint have too many options, should pick from a small lot maintaining the quality and price.

there should be no deal with these killers of srebrenica ----- any official suggesting this should be severely reprimanded...

Only if you could have used your hiny for some basic thinking...............

US = Killed thousands in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, .......
UK = Side kick of US in every crime against humanity.......
France = Same as above + Libya
Germany = Nato Ally in Iraq, Afghanistan,.....
Spain = Nato Ally in Iraq, Afghanistan,.....
Italy = Nato Ally in Iraq, Afghanistan,.....
Serbia = Bosnia
Russia = Afghanistan

SO, where do we buy our weapns from, Smart Pants? People like you only bring embaressment tothis nation.

# mercenary --get your facts straight those massacres were by indian trained and led muktis with indian army criminals tactually taking part in many cases----- they killed loyal muslims inn east bengal and blamed it on the pakistan army ----

and yoiu forget when your sister is raped and your brother is mutilated and murdered - after passage of x number of years?

the muslims of europe are our people -althought eh enemies of islam will always try to prove they are not and that------

BELGRADE: Serbia wants to conclude an agreement with Pakistan that would enable the export of its military equipment to the Asian country, Defence Minister Aleksandar Vucic said Monday.

“What we can offer and what they are interested in are armoured vehicles, large calibre ammunition, assault rifles and night-vision equipment,” Vucic said after the meeting with his Pakistani counterpart Syed Naveed Qamar.

The Pakistani minister said the details of a potential accord would be known after a Serbian delegation visits his country, planned in the coming months.

For several years, Serbia has been trying to increase its military industry’s exports, notably of ammunition, rifles, explosives and small planes.

According to the latest official data, these exports have increased in value to $247 million (190.5 million euros) from $75 million some five years ago.

Serbia wants to sell military equipment to Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Is Pakistan facing so horrible situation that we have to buy Military equipment from Serbia Man What Serbia can make Pakistan can also develop those than why buy from them

Is Pakistan facing so horrible situation that we have to buy Military equipment from Serbia Man What Serbia can make Pakistan can also develop those than why buy from them

We will buy, no matter what.

What difference does it make to us?

Mirror mirror on the wall....who is the bestest and most awesomest Muslim ummah fans of all ?

there should be no deal with these people.

Then who should we buy weapons from ? Get me a list ! Haven't your lot got out of the delusional Ummah concept even today ? Whom do the Arabs buy weapon from ? :azn:

Fortunately , sane people make the foreign policy of Pakistan and conduct diplomacy , not emotional idiots who are always stuck in the same time vacuum !

who is the bestest and most awesomest Muslim ummah fans of all ?

A realististic person once asked the Pakistanis to put " Pakistan first " , my lot never paid any heed to his sincere advice !

Please tell us what do you know about offer? :bad:

They dint have too many options, should pick from a small lot maintaining the quality and price.

I don't think we will be able to match the supeior quality indian purchases such as Groskov.....

# mercenary --get your facts straight those massacres were by indian trained and led muktis with indian army criminals tactually taking part in many cases----- they killed loyal muslims inn east bengal and blamed it on the pakistan army ----

and yoiu forget when your sister is raped and your brother is mutilated and murdered - after passage of x number of years?

the muslims of europe are our people -althought eh enemies of islam will always try to prove they are not and that------

Can any Bangladeshi members please verify these claims

This thread is interesting..Some of Pakistani friends object to this possible deal for these reasons;
1- The atrocities committed by Serbia against Muslims in late 90s
2- Pakistan has the capability to make such things by herself..

1st reason is not justifiable in my opinion..Because present Serbian government has no connection with Milosevic alike barbarians..We shouldnt forget what has happened back then but also we shouldnt dwell in the past imho..They have opened a new page..For example, Nazi Germany killed nearly 20 million Russians but now they have a very good relation..Its all about understanding..

2nd reason, i totally agree..Why would Pakistan want to buy such stuff from another country? All the things on the list are things that Pakistan can make on her own or easily gain the capability to do(if its feasible economically) Correct me if i am wrong but Pakistan is making her own tanks right? So why not a night vision goggle? Its odd

peace

Serbia, Pakistan agree to sign military deal

Serbia and Pakistan are considering defense cooperation, including possible export of ammunition, armored vehicles and assault rifles to the Asian country.
Serbia has been trying since 2009 to arrange such sales and an agreement may be reached after a visit by Pakistani Defense Minister Syed Naveed Qamar to several defense producers in the Balkan country, Serbia’s Defense Minister Aleksandar Vucic told reporters in Belgrade today after meeting with Qamar.
The Balkan country, which is going through its second recession in three years, is looking for new markets for its arms industry. Serbia’s arms exports fell by at least a fifth last year to less than $200 million as sales to Libya stopped after the uprising that ousted longtime leader Muammar Qaddafi.
Serbia has eight state-owned military plants including rifle maker Zastava Oruzje AD and aircraft producer Utva, which sell mostly to countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and also to the U.S.
Qamar said Pakistan may also consider a free trade agreement with Serbia.

Back
Top Bottom