What's new

Sequel: 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal

Anyway, i think it is better of having them than that crybaby Daley. :coffee:

Ironic, as a few of the Chinese guys were crying. :coffee:

What's your problem? On your period?

it's meaningless to fight now the game is over!

Congratulations to all the athletes and medal winners! Get well soon the German who appeared to have a dislocated shoulder!

We are still the best in diving getting Gold 6 Silver 3 Bronze 1 Total 10!

Go China! :china:

So believing the London Olympic Games is the biggest joke of the century must be a crybaby?

Then everyone is the crybabies except you Brits. :coffee:

The Worst Olympics Ever: The London Games look ugly - literally
What? Take a minute to calm down and compose yourself.
That article, btw, was written about 2 days into the olympics and actually praises the opening ceremony.
Not really backing up your fanatically anti british stance really.

it's meaningless to fight now the game is over!

Congratulations to all the athletes and medal winners! Get well soon the German who appeared to have a dislocated shoulder!

We are still the best in diving getting Gold 6 Silver 3 Bronze 1 Total 10!

Go China! :china:
Well said. Dislocated? OUCH. He did well to get out of the pool.

Too bad China lost by 1.8 points to USA while the preliminary and the semi final China did extremely well. At least we gained 1 gold for boxing at the end. Despite not as much gold as the previous Olympics i think China did quite good with some records broken. Not even USA earned 51 gold medals in an Olympic in history.

The medal tally at the end of yesterday was:

Gold 37
Silver 25
Bronze 19

Some disappointments amidst suprisies in

1 Gold in Boxing

3 Medals in tack and field"
1 Silver in Men's Modern Pentathlon
1 Bronze in Men's 50 km race walk
1 Bronze in Women's 20 km race walk

1 Silver in Men's 10m platform diving

So 1 Gold 2 Silver and 2 Bronze

That brings our medal count to:

Gold 38
Silver 27
Bronze 21

Total 86

Go go China!:china::china:

Actually China surpasses my original estimate of around 35 golds and 80 medals over all. Congratulations to our athletes that made us proud!

One can not compare the successes we had in 2008 Beijing Olympic where we sent over 600 athletes with huge home court advantages. The adrenaline are pumped high when every move you make is being cheered with thundering roars from your compatriots.

In London we sent only slightly over 300 athletes where as the US sent close to 700 hundreds. Although the number itself is not the determine factor on medal counts but it does add some elements to it. I believe our very young athletes did their best consider the utmost pressures and publicity they are being put under.

We should not be jealous the achievements of the US but congratulate them for what they have done. They do have tremendous depth and good awarding private programs in the mainstream sports like swimming and track and fields where medals are abundant. We should learn from them. There is no enemy in sport, only adversary.

2016 will be our year. Many of our leading sport administrators are watching this Olympic closely and know our strengths and weaknesses. They know what to do to change the equation between us and the US. We have one big advantage they lack and that's the people talents.

Before the closing of the day, our 22nd Bronze in Men's +80kg Taekwondo to
Liu Xiaobo!

Well done!

Our medal count updated to

Gold 38
Silver 27
Bronze 22

Total: 87

Keep going China!:china:

@888jamie888 london olympic the worse olympic in history of olympic.... Honestly how many medals did great brit really won? check i used word 'REALLY'.... most of medals were snatched by Brits. London olympic made joke out of olympic.... Boxing was the most cheated game ever made by brits in this olympic.... You cant win so snatch it. Right? i know brits got looting in their genes but hey this london olympic they crossed every boundry.... What a shame....

Actually China surpasses my original estimate of around 35 golds and 80 medals over all. Congratulations to our athletes that made us proud!

One can not compare the successes we had in 2008 Beijing Olympic where we sent over 600 athletes with huge home court advantages. The adrenaline are pumped high when every move you make is being cheered with thundering roars from your compatriots.

In London we sent only slightly over 300 athletes where as the US sent close to 700 hundreds. Although the number itself is not the determine factor on medal counts but it does add some elements to it. I believe our very young athletes did their best consider the utmost pressures and publicity they are being put under.

We should not be jealous the achievements of the US but congratulate them for what they have done. They do have tremendous depth and good awarding private programs in the mainstream sports like swimming and track and fields where medals are abundant. We should learn from them. There is no enemy in sport, only adversary.

2016 will be our year. Many of our leading sport administrators are watching this Olympic closely and know our strengths and weaknesses. They know what to do to change the equation between us and the US. We have one big advantage they lack and that's the people talents.

Well said Brother!

The yankees are as good as playing at home!

@888jamie888 london olympic the worse olympic in history of olympic.... Honestly how many medals did great brit really won? check i used word 'REALLY'.... most of medals were snatched by Brits. London olympic made joke out of olympic.... Boxing was the most cheated game ever made by brits in this olympic.... You cant win so snatch it. Right? i know brits got looting in their genes but hey this london olympic they crossed every boundry.... What a shame....
Try hitting the enter button sometime. This ... business is really becoming tedious.
And yep, I think we cheated every single medal, probably deserved nothing. I mean after our abysmal performance in Beijing we clearly couldn't win without help right?

How's that for a bit of british sarcasm? arse hole.
:wave:

lol I thought the brits were despicable ****, but apparently I kept underestimating their shittiness. well done for 7 dives, this is really a historical moment of shame.

congrats to the David Boudia and Qiu Bo on their real performance.

Back
Top Bottom