What's new

Sensitive data of Tejas,Dhruv, Akash missiles now on Indian servers

Yeah it started to taste bitter the moment I read FBW and avionics was non Indian :lol:. It tastes even bitter when such truths comes from those who cant even build a proper moped in their country. :lol:
SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND SINCE 5000 YEARS AND YOUR:rofl:;):):enjoy: TEJ@$$ USING ANCIENT VEDIC VINAMAS TECH IN IT @AMCA
CURRENTLY YOUR TEJ@$$ HAVE
ENGINE= USA
RADAR=ISRAELI (EL/M2032)
AVIONICS= FRENCH, ISRAELI AND SOME INDIAN
WEAPONS= FRENCH, ISREAL, RUSSIAN AND SOME INDIAN
FLY BY WIRE SYSTEM= DEVELOP AND TESTED BY USA IN MID 90S ( YOU ONLY IMPROVE IT)
LANDING GEARS= DEVELOP AND TESTED BY BOEING (AND YOU ARE USING IMPROVED VERSION OF IT)
SO WHAT IS INDIGENOUS IN YOUR INDIGENOUS JUNK TEJ@$$, MAY BE PAINT IS INDIAN, OH I FORGET PAINT ALSO COME FROM FRANCE @AMCA :sarcastic::girl_wacko::jester::man_in_love::kiss3::suicide::suicide2::lol::rofl::enjoy:

whats the point. they are all failed projects
Safeguarding failure is very important, because there are 1000s of them and if leaked, it will show the real status :p

And as many people point out here, that India has not succeed in anything, so i guess there is nothing to secure on those fronts :p

SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND SINCE 5000 YEARS AND YOUR:rofl:;):):enjoy: TEJ@$$ USING ANCIENT VEDIC VINAMAS TECH IN IT @AMCA
CURRENTLY YOUR TEJ@$$ HAVE
ENGINE= USA
RADAR=ISRAELI (EL/M2032)
AVIONICS= FRENCH, ISRAELI AND SOME INDIAN
WEAPONS= FRENCH, ISREAL, RUSSIAN AND SOME INDIAN
FLY BY WIRE SYSTEM= DEVELOP AND TESTED BY USA IN MID 90S ( YOU ONLY IMPROVE IT)
LANDING GEARS= DEVELOP AND TESTED BY BOEING (AND YOU ARE USING IMPROVED VERSION OF IT)
SO WHAT IS INDIGENOUS IN YOUR INDIGENOUS JUNK TEJ@$$, MAY BE PAINT IS INDIAN, OH I FORGET PAINT ALSO COME FROM FRANCE @AMCA :sarcastic::girl_wacko::jester::man_in_love::kiss3::suicide::suicide2::lol::rofl::enjoy:

ENGINE= USA (Kaveri ready for flight testing)
RADAR= Hybrid of Indian MMR and Israeli Elta radar
AVIONICS= Indian
WEAPONS= Indian & Western
FLY BY WIRE SYSTEM= 100% designed and developed in India.
LANDING GEARS= 100% designed and developed in India

But I can understand your frustration. Too bad Pakistan cant even develop a decent moped :sarcastic::girl_wacko::jester::man_in_love::kiss3::suicide::suicide2::lol::rofl::enjoy:

Safeguarding failure is very important, because there are 1000s of them and if leaked, it will show the real status :p

And as many people point out here, that India has not succeed in anything, so i guess there is nothing to secure on those fronts :p

let them kids practice some hacking
why are you taking all the fun out of India

ENGINE= USA (Kaveri ready for flight testing)
RADAR= Hybrid of Indian MMR and Israeli Elta radar
AVIONICS= Indian
WEAPONS= Indian & Western
FLY BY WIRE SYSTEM= 100% designed and developed in India.
LANDING GEARS= 100% designed and developed in India

But I can understand your frustration. Too bad Pakistan cant even develop a decent moped :sarcastic::girl_wacko::jester::man_in_love::kiss3::suicide::suicide2::lol::rofl::enjoy:
Tell me that again @AMCA :lol::rofl::enjoy:

who has time to waste on collecting sensitive data on tejas????
data on the specs of the cart that pulled that "chakra" tejas during the annual parade

its called face saving.
Project is already late for at least a decade and any further delay would result in end of the project.

Keep dreaming @AMCA
and i have to forget more
MFD=ISRAEL
HMD=ISRAEL (ELBIT)

and yeah your TEJ@$$ is 100% indigenous @AMCA :lol::enjoy::p:

MFD: Designed and Developed by Bharat Electronics
HMD: It runs on an Open Architecture Computer developed by India which means the helmet and its display is from Israel but the software and controls are developed by India. (Samtel is developing one with assistance from Thales, so that part of it is taken care too )

Man I am loving it. So when are you guys planning to make a decent Moped on your own? :lol::enjoy::p:

Man I am loving it. So when are you guys planning to make a decent Moped on your own? :lol::enjoy::p:

Once they get free from making nukes...they dont have time for petty things...they can import if needed from iron brother for deferred payments

Back
Top Bottom